Safe With You, Lee Jeno

By VALENTINEJEN

❝His eyes shows zero emotions, while her eyes shows thousands of good spirits and love.❞ a story of youth, va... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 48

779 26 9
By VALENTINEJEN

That's the Problem.

"Thanks, aunt and uncle. If it is not because of both of you, I will never get discharged this early." Jeno bowed a 90 degree to Hyejin's parents as an appreciation, still displaying the growing smile on his perfect sculpture.

Both Mr. and Mrs. Han took care of him for almost a week. His own parents were out, not knowing where they went to and what they were up to—he simply didn't want to know at the moment.

"It is our pleasure, Jeno. You should thank your brother too, now I understand why was your father is so pressed about your future." Mr. Han said as he looked into Doyoung's eyes.

"I am sorry on the behalf of my dad, he is such a possesive one."

Mr. Han being the coolest man he was, shrugging it off since being possesive and dominance were the key of a father-being.

"Let's have a walk around Seoul. Anybody down for it?" Mrs. Han sounded very excited making all the youngers feeling pumped up as well.

"Can we bring Hyunjin and Yuta as well?"

"Sure, sweetie. I'll contact their mother." Hyejin happily hugged her brother's arm on the right while her left arm was connected with Jeno's.

"Three of you better don't leave me here alone." Doyoung catched them up, running out of the breath.

"Faster, Do-old." Jeno said, earning a smack on his head.

"Shut up, Samoyed."

"But at least I am cuter than you."

"Squirrels are the cutest."

"No, it's bunny!"

"Bold of you to assume those animals are cute when I exist."

All of them bursted into a big laughter, confusing the parents to take care of the childish teenagers behind them. A motherly smile appeared on Mrs. Han's face, feeling the serotonin boost growing inside of her body.

🏴

"Howdy, mate."

"Yeonjun sweetie, no."

Yeri put her index finger right on the middle of his lips. Everyone was there, gathering at the school's wide field waiting for the competition to start. Ever since Jeno's wound healed, he came back to participate in basketball—everything that related to the sport. What surprised everyone was Jeno and Jaemin were currently into a new sport together, cycling.

"Now, everyone's here or not?"

"Haechan and Soojin are on their way." Jaemin sighed as he plopped onto Jisung's back making him pushed the older male onto the ground.

"Go there, you stink!"

"This is why I said there's no use raising kids."

Mark fell into a laughter, agreed with Jaemin's wise words. Soon after, the famous couple came along with the newly lovers.

"Yo, the couples are here everyone cheer!" Jisung stood up along with Chenle, making everyone's eyes were stuck on them. Hyejin and Soojin being the sudden shy girls, hid their faces in their boyfriends' neck—mind you everyone found the moment mesmerizing.

"So y'all ready for the competition?" Haechan said as he sat down with the members, ignoring his girlfriend in a mere of second.

Hyejin's shorts was surprisingly very short making her feltuncomfortable, in a glance, people would mistook it as a hot pants. As Hyejin tried to pull down her shorts a bit, someone came and wrapped a jacket around her waist.

"You might need this, Hyejin." Soobin shot her his infamous dimple smile, making her mumbled a soft thank you as he left the girl speechless. Jeno, who was sitting on the ground could only sip his drink, glaring at the two.

"Stop glaring at people, you might scare them." Renjun slapped his thigh, noticing the scene infront of him.

"I mean, I understand that they are friends since they were kids but this—the problem I'm trying to get rid off."

"I bet it is jealousy." Renjun was right, Jeno felt jealous—hella jealous if you can excuse him to.

As Hyejin made her way to her group of friends, a strong grip was circling around her wrist. She fell right on Jeno's lap, making her blushed again. Oh dear, dating him brought pros and cons in a same time, it drove her half crazy everyday.

"Don't do this you dumbfuck, what if I accidentally murdered you with my weight?" He clenched his jawline as a response, feeling kind of mad but still doesn't wanted to show it—not yet.

🏴

"Go, Yeonjun! Go, go, go!"

"Come on, Yeonjun. There's only a lap left!"

"Damn, Soobin. You can do this!"

"Soobin, watch out the baton! Be careful!"

Their cheers weren't useless, TXT won gold medal for the current competition. Yeri, Soojin, Taehyun and Hyejin were very hyped up as they jumped in sync after they were done with their cooling down session, too much heat produced after those cheers.

Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu and Hueningkai earned some hugs from the Dreamies too. What caught Jeno's eyes the most were the way Hyejin hugged Soobin. It looked like she almost fell for the sweet guy in front of her—the fact that it was just his mind playing with his emotion, he was blind to see it. Jeno exhaled loudly, he couldn't be mad at Soobin either Hyejin.

Now, it's the Dreamies' turn. Jeno, Jaemin, Haechan and Jisung will took a part on the competition, that means, Jeno was the last runner since he was the most athletic among all of them. Soojin cheered for her boyfriend, helding up a mini banner but still easy to spot from the track.

Renjun being supportive friend he was, he shouted Jaemin's name repeatedly making Jaemin fell into a sudden embarassment.

Jeno, however, had a sullen face on the track. He looked very attractive, Hyejin thought. But something about him that day really confused her to dead. A siren's sound was heard, signaling the athletes could start. The game went smooth, Jeno being the most athletic one cut the athletes ahead of him and created a big gap between them in a swift. The Dreamies won again, making the whole school cheered—no wonder they were the school's heartthrob, they were very good in almost everything.

Arriving at the stadium's audience seats, Jeno and the others were welcomed with a very happening and cheerful chants coming from their classmates as well as the teachers. They all felt happy but somehow Jeno wasn't having it.

Soobin sat beside Hyejin all the time since Jeno couldn't leave the athlete's seats. Soobin could sit there because they were already done with all the school's magazine interviews. Jeno felt distracted, he decided to go on a silent mode—he tried to shrug it off.

"So, Lee Jeno what is your biggest inspiration for the sport day this year? You seem to be a lot more active this year." Jeno smiled proudly, holding all the madness inside his boiling heart.

"My biggest supports are my friends to be honest as well as my girlfriend. They are all supporting me non-stop since day one and I'm not regretting it at all." He smiled and turned his head on Hyejin's direction.

Colliding his eyes on hers, his smile faded.

🏴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 695 22
Where in Jeno meets Jaemin and falls in love with him but Jaemin kept a secret from him. Started: 06 /29 / 20 Ended: 08 / 14 / 20
1.6K 142 20
☠︎my grey memories come play in all moments ☠︎can't explain this with words, all these stories and it's all about us ☠︎i can't imagine life, i can't...
87.5K 5.7K 31
a bit of nicotine, plenty of teens, and a unique love story. nct ot21 gang au warnings: violence, a lot of cursing
545K 26.9K 102
❝you find as he'll i won't you.❞ ❝what?❞ ❝oop you weren't supposed to actually see that..❞ ✘ nct instagram au HHYUNGGU 2021