Special Agent O'Connor. [A De...

By _ScarlettPhoenix_

"Miss O'Conner?" A young man in a suit asked. "That's me, what do you want?" I asked in a nice tone, I could... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 7

4.2K 76 0
By _ScarlettPhoenix_

I walked out to where Shaw was leaning against the wall.

"You ready to go?" I asked he nodded and we started back to where we last left the team.

Shaw and I walked back towards the lab, my red ponytail bouncing on my back, seeing the team getting prepared to leave. They were all staring at the me, wondering what happened because I was carrying myself with a new confidence. We started moving towards the truck when Luke approached me.

"Hey. You okay?" Luke put a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah. I think for the first time in forever, I feel like me, back even before when we were in training, before Sam." Luke nodded.

"What did princess do?" I faked a confused look. "Oh come on, Alex, you and me both know you don't warm up to people that fast." I sighed, I'd have to tell him sooner or later.

"I was in the same unit with him, and then things happened that made us separate. And yes, I know that he put you in the hospital and killed Han... but that's not the Deckard Shaw that I knew. He wouldn't do that just because." I looked away from Luke. "Luke, everyone has their past... very few people know about mine..." I looked back at him. "When we've got Dom I'll tell you everything you want to know. Okay?" Luke nodded.

"Okay. You know I can't trust him yet, right?" I nodded.

"Yep. Thanks for checking in on me. You're like a brother to me." I outstretched my arms for a hug. "I really appreciate you." We smiled

"I appreciate you too, so does Sam." We started walking over to the rest of the team. I went up to the front of the group to Little Nobody.

"So, New York?" I asked to announce my presence.

"Yep. New York." Little Nobody said, eyeing me up and down.

"Why don't you take a picture..." I opened the trucks back door, having one leg up "it'll last longer." I winked at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.2K 15
Amelia Shaw never knew her father. Her mother, Nora, had told Amelia he was dead. Nora was only half right. Fast and Furious and TVD timelines wi...
371K 7.6K 65
Katie Hendricks was rescued by Dom and the others from her abusive father when she was 10 years old. Five years later she is still struggling with de...
89.7K 1.8K 28
(adj.) deeply yet romantically melancholy "I let him drag me everywhere. I can't exactly tell my brother no." - Regan. Ride or Die. Regan O'Connor...
10.9K 433 43
Just like the rest of her siblings, Elizabeth Shaw is a pain in Luke's ass, and yet Hobbs can't help but wonder if, after the attempted murder, betra...