Chapter 31

3RD POV

We went in and Deckard put the baby in the carrier on the floor and strutted with me slowly behind him.

"You're out of bullets Deckard." Cypher said, not looking up from her computer.

"Like I'm need a gun to take care of you" he put his gun down on a computer table. "How are you my dear Alex?" The red head rolled her eyes. "I assume you still have your leather jacket." Cypher smirked.

"Like you give a damn about me." Alex scowled.

"How did you find me?" Deckard dangled Dom's necklace before he put that and the smart watch on the computer table.
"Resourceful." She smirked.

"You have a lot to answer to, Cypher. Everything you put the people I love through." He paused "my mother." He looked at Alex and spoke softly "my love" he looked back to Cypher, "I'm gonna make sure that none of this ever happens again." He walked forward "To anyone."

"Well, Deckard, there is only one flaw in your plan." She said, still smirking.

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"Only one of us has a parachute." Cypher threw the bag over her shoulder and ran to press a button. Alex lunged for her but Cypher was too quick and jumped out. Alex slipped and was hanging onto the inside of the door.

"Deckard!" She screamed "the baby!" He looked behind him and saw the baby's carrier sliding. He jumped to block it and yelled,

"Grab on!" Alex hooked onto Deckard as he kicked the door and pulled Alex in, the new couple landed facing the ceiling.
"Now I can see why your brother is afraid of flying." Alex laughed as Deckard pulled her in for a floor kiss.

"Can you two not kiss while there's a baby right beside you? I'm not even in the room and I'm disgusted" Owen interrupted, yet again. Alex pulled away from Deckard but still faced him.

"Well, he's not the only baby on this plane." She smirked as she stayed laying on the ground as Deckard walked over to the baby.

"Told you this would be fun!" He smiled brightly at the baby.

"Well, it's been fun but it's time to land, Boys." The couple could hear the smirk forming on Owen's face.
~~~~
Hey guys! I'm very sorry I haven't been more active here. I've been focusing on schoolwork and I probably won't be uploading two days a week because, ya know, school.
Don't worry, I haven't lost interest in this book...
But I've been thinking of changing Alex's name... any suggestions? (I have my reasons)