Chapter 11

"Can someone tell me why we're swimming with the fishes again?" Roman asked for the fifth time on our journey to New York.

"Since Cypher has Gods eye, we can't be seen." Ramsey sassed Roman.

"I hate this."

"You're not the only one." I moved towards the other end of the fish truck and opened the door. "I hate fish almost as much as I hate Cypher..." I jumped out of the truck and landed on my feet and helped the others get out.

"This is base." Little nobody said. We went on either side of the door, giving our fingerprint and a code.

The doors opened to a huge garage of cars. Roman and Tej immediately went to the tank while the others picked actual, more suitable cars for going after Dom. I walked over to Little Nobody.

"So, you wanna know what I learned from the field?" Even though I was shorter than him, my confidence made up for the height difference.

"Go ahead. I don't think it-" his hands were out so I took advantage of his cockiness and grabbed an arm, pulling him towards me then flipping him. Something a lot simpler than what I did to Deckard when we first met.

 Something a lot simpler than what I did to Deckard when we first met

"Stand down, Junior." I crouched down to him. "You see, people underestimate me a lot..." I stood up straight with my hands on my hips, "but, I learned how to play dirty." I walked away to a table to get my weapons ready if I needed them for the fight with Dom.

~~~
Bonus chapter today because I feel like it ;)