Chapter 35

I was sitting on a stool at Dom's kitchen when Brian came over.

"So, where are you thinking of going after this?" Brian asked while grabbing a drink.

"Well, Nobody told us that we have to stay together for classified reasons so, I think London." I looked away from my brother.

"Really?" I nodded.

"Yeah. It's not that I don't like it here but, I think I kind of want a little bit of a change in scenery." I played with my drink, "and it's not like I don't love you guys, I just think it's a better idea to be away from you guys... just in case something happens."

"What might happen?" Brian asked, extremely concerned.

"It's classified." I smiled and looked down.

"Of course. I wish you could tell me. I'd like to help if I could."

"Brian, no." I reached out for his hand "You have a family and I don't want them getting hurt. I don't want what happened last time to be worse." He nodded, remembering the fire.

"Yeah. But you know if anything happens to their Auntie Alex, I'm going to be the one in trouble." We laughed a little.

"I know."

"Nothing bad will happen to her... I can assure you of that." Owen said. "Her and my brother is a recipe for death for all who get on their bad side."

"That's true." I smiled. "Speaking of, where is he?" He looked around.

"I think he said he was taking a shower. Man, he takes too long." We all laughed.

"So were do you want us to sleep, Dom?"

"Uhh, well. Mia, Brian and their kids are sharing a room, baby Brian's in our room... we only have one more room. So someone has to take the couch."

"I can." Owen and I said in unison.

"No. You need a proper bed, you fought a lot of guys today, you need a good sleep."

"So? That doesn't change the fact that snoresville will be beside me." We argued.

"What? You've already-"

"Oh shut up Brian." Mia and I said in unison.

"I don't need big brother Brian protecting me, I can take care of myself." I smiled.

"Okay, since we're not settling this any time soon, how's about I sleep in the bed, Alex gets the floor and Owen gets the couch?" Deckard said from the hallway. The three of us agreed.

"Why does she get the floor?" Brian asked

"I like the floor." I shrugged.
~~~
This is the second last chapter of part 1! Hobbs and Shaw is a whirlwind...