Chapter 6

Alex looked up at the ceiling and sighed, thinking of when she first met Deckard. She went all the way to England to meet her father but, found a whole lot more.

She smiled as she remembered what happened but shook it off as she remembered what happened with Dom a few hours ago.

She walked over to the little closet she had, for emergencies and picked out an outfit that wasn't a uniform but, one that represented her from before she knew Cypher... from when she knew Shaw.

—— Alex POV——

I examined myself in the mirror in my office. Before the explosion, my hair was in a bun and I was wearing a suit, a uniform. I wasn't made to be stuck behind a desk, I was made to go out and fight. I went to my closet, grabbed some clothes and I changed.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I had on a black lace appliqué shirt, grey jeans and black knee high boots. The outfit was missing something. I went over to my desk and put my locket and my watch on and I grabbed my jacket and stuffed some special gadgets in and finally, put my hair in a ponytail.

Finally I felt like myself before I met Cypher.

Before I met Nobody.

I felt like the girl who enlisted in the British army just to find her father to give him a slap in the face.

The girl who fell in love with someone that helped her find an escape.

I finally felt like girl I was from when I met Deckard Shaw.

~~~
Is there anything specific about alex and Deckard that you'd like to know? It would be in the 3rd part of the story (because I've written up till the end of Hobbs and Shaw) and I have a general idea of what I'm doing for it!