Chapter 7

I walked out to where Shaw was leaning against the wall.

"You ready to go?" I asked he nodded and we started back to where we last left the team.

Shaw and I walked back towards the lab, my red ponytail bouncing on my back, seeing the team getting prepared to leave. They were all staring at the me, wondering what happened because I was carrying myself with a new confidence. We started moving towards the truck when Luke approached me.

"Hey. You okay?" Luke put a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah. I think for the first time in forever, I feel like me, back even before when we were in training, before Sam." Luke nodded.

"What did princess do?" I faked a confused look. "Oh come on, Alex, you and me both know you don't warm up to people that fast." I sighed, I'd have to tell him sooner or later.

"I was in the same unit with him, and then things happened that made us separate. And yes, I know that he put you in the hospital and killed Han... but that's not the Deckard Shaw that I knew. He wouldn't do that just because." I looked away from Luke. "Luke, everyone has their past... very few people know about mine..." I looked back at him. "When we've got Dom I'll tell you everything you want to know. Okay?" Luke nodded.

"Okay. You know I can't trust him yet, right?" I nodded.

"Yep. Thanks for checking in on me. You're like a brother to me." I outstretched my arms for a hug. "I really appreciate you." We smiled

"I appreciate you too, so does Sam." We started walking over to the rest of the team. I went up to the front of the group to Little Nobody.

"So, New York?" I asked to announce my presence.

"Yep. New York." Little Nobody said, eyeing me up and down.

"Why don't you take a picture..." I opened the trucks back door, having one leg up "it'll last longer." I winked at him.

" I winked at him