Chapter 26

"You sure you're okay with this?" Deck asked once we got inside.

"Of course." I said moving closer "if I wasn't okay with it, I wouldn't have suggested it." I stopped what I was doing and asked. "Are you okay with this?"

"Yes, Love." He assured me and pulled me in.
"Great." I gave him a quick kiss than got in bed, because I was already in some makeshift pyjamas. Deck still had to change so, he did, going into his duffel bag of things and got his matching navy pyjama set. I let out a little chuckle.

"What're you laughing about?"

"Nothing..." he looked at me suspicious.

"No. If it was nothing, you wouldn't be laughing." He moved closer to me as I shifted to my side, my elbow propping me up, and knelt down so we were face to face. "You better tell me-" he pointed a finger at me. "Or we're gonna have a problem." He dropped his serious demeanour and started to laugh.

"Alright" I said as I rolled my eyes "I forgot you wore a pyjama set to sleep." He rolled his eyes "I'm not sorry." I said, still laughing. He went to change and I started to think about our plan tomorrow.
———
"Hey, Love." Deck said, dressed in his pyjama set. "Like what you see?" He smirked
"Ehh" I laughed as he got in and under the covers. I turned, not facing him "goodnight."

"Goodnight, Love."
~~~
Happy New Year!