Chapter 32

Alex POV

It was a bright, happy and sunny day that reflected everyone's mood. Owen, Deckard, the baby and I went into Dom's building to meet him and the others.

"Are you sure I'll be welcomed here?" Owen asked as we stepped in the elevator.

"Nope." The brothers looked at me like I was crazy and I just laughed. "Relax. They trust me, and I wouldn't bring in people that weren't safe. And if they still don't like you for kidnapping my sister-in-law" I turned to Deckard "and for taking revenge on them killing Han and going after everyone, I have a backup plan" The elevator dinged and we were let out on the roof. Luke Hobbs and his daughter, The Torretto's, Ramsey, Roman, Tej, Mr. Nobody and Little Nobody. Samantha Hobbs immediately ran to me and gave me a hug which I gladly returned.

"Auntie Alex!"

"Hey Sammy." We pulled away from each other with huge smiles on our faces "you've gotten so big since I last saw you!"

"You saw me two weeks ago." She laughed.

"Well, that doesn't mean I didn't miss you." I was crouched between the two Shaw brothers with Sam when I heard a throat clear in front of us. I looked up and saw my older brother, Brian. I stood up with a smile but it soon faded when I saw the angry look on his face. "Sam, go see your father." She looked confused at the sudden seriousness but obeyed.

"What are they doing here?" Brian questioned in a hush voice. He signalled for Mia and his kids to get behind him and put a hand on his concealed gun.

"They both helped to get Dom's baby back. If you don't like that, take it up with me." I said getting a hold on my gun. Brian had heard this threat from me from when we were kids so, he let go of his gun and walked towards me.

"I missed you Alex." I opened my arms for a hug and he accepted.

"I missed you to Brian." We pulled apart from the hug and I saw Owen standing awkwardly by himself near the elevator door and I waved him over.

"What are you doing." Brian asked, clearly not wanting to talk to either Shaw brother.

"I want to make things right." Owen stood beside me and I nodded for him to start talking.

"I am truly sorry for what I did." Brian stood with his hands on his hips. "I was working for Cypher at the time and she said if I completed the mission, she'd give me some information that I needed."

"I hope that information is worth it. Just don't expect me to forgive you." Brian said.

"I don't expect that. I just hope that you won't hate me if we eventually bec-" I elbowed Owen in the stomach. Brian looked at me, very confused.

"Seriously woman, how're you still so strong?" I rolled my eyes and shooed him away.

"I know that you and Mia don't trust either of the Shaw's, but I do." Deckard came up and put an arm around my shoulder. "How's Dom?"

"Good." He kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"What just happened?" Brian asked, his hand going back to his gun.

"Brian, relax." I put my hand out, for him to stop, he did but his brows furrowed.

"Can I explain this one, Love?" I nodded. "Back when the three of us were in a unit together, Alex and I developed feelings for each other and those feelings only grew in our time apart." He looked at me with loving eyes. "And when we ran after Torreto, after our car smashed, I ran out to get him and she ran after me. She was willing to get shot for me... I didn't tell her to do anything, she just did it." Brian nodded and turned to his wife who also nodded.

"Mia." She put her hand out for Deckard to shake and then to Owen.

"If you break her heart,"

"You'll break me?" Deckard interrupted Brian.

"It's not me you have to worry about. It's the one who always carries a gun you should worry about." The brothers looked at me and I shrugged.

"Always?" I shrugged and nodded.

"Daddy? Is that Auntie Alex?" I saw a little boy peek out. I started to crouch down.

"Why don't you hug her and find out?" Brian's son Jack ran up to me and I picked him up into a hug and I could only see Deckard, smiling at me "what?" I asked. He looked down at the floor with his hands in his pockets and then back up to my face.

"Nothing...." I put Jack down and everyone went around the table. Deckard to my right and Owen to my left, Brian and his family across the table. Dom said grace and then he introduced his son.

"Everyone, meet Brian." We all raised our drinks to cheers and started eating.