Chapter 20

Alex POV

We arrived at the Shaw's safe house and got out of the car.

"I missed this place." Deckard said.

"I didn't think you would like this place." He looked at me confused. "Well, you almost always look so fancy-shmancy and this looks like a cottage. It's more my style than yours." I stuck by hands in my pockets.

"Yeah, well appearances can be deceiving. Can one of you get these handcuffs off of me?" I laughed.

"Stop acting like a baby, Owen" said his older brother.

"Yeah, I thought you'd already picked the lock" I said as I walked over to unlock them. "Well, shall we?" We stood side by side, parallel facing the house.

"After you," Deckard said.

—3rd person—

Alex walked into the house thinking that it would look like the cozy cottage was on the outside but, she was completely wrong.

"Holy crap." She said, stunned "are all of your houses like this?" Alex looked at Owen, who nodded then at Deck who shrugged. "How are you two always so full of suprises..." She looked at the brothers "I really like it though." Alex went over to one of the cabinets that looked like there were plates and glasses painted on them, which she found a little suspicious so, she opened it and a wall of weapons slid out.
"That's amazing." Alex whistled at all of the clean lines in the house.

"Are you done exploring yet, Alex?" The brothers mother looked at the three and motioned them to go to the living room.
It was an open concept house, with the living room having a gas fireplace and a very modern looking couch and stairs. Owen sat down while Deckard and Alex stood.

"I guess we're still locked in with orders." Alex whispered and Deck smiled.

"So, the Torreto man told me what you three will have to do." She paused.

"I'm fine thanks for asking." Alex interjected, sarcastically.

"I like you." She pointed to Alex and She nodded to acknowledge the mother. "Your friend has a son, who Cypher kidnapped along with the mum. But she's dead now."

"Who was the mother?" Alex put her hand up to her mouth, covering it in shock as she walked toward her.

"Dear, I know I said I liked you but, don't interrupt me again." Alex looked at the brothers and they both nodded. "Cypher is holding them on her untraceable plane."  The trio was a little confused "He put a tracker on it. You three will be flying although we only have two wing suits which, my sons will use them while you, my dear," she pointed at Alex. "Will be hanging on to one."

"But mum,"

"Don't interrupt her." Alex slapped Deckard's chest. "I'll be fine" she smiled and shrugged at him.

"You three shall leave in the morning, bright and early so, get rest and freshen up, you lot will have a damn good fight tomorrow." The trio nodded.

"I need to talk to you." Alex said looking at Deckard and walking to a room.

"I agree." He followed her and Alex sat on the couch that was in the room.
~~~~
If you'd like to read an amazing Fast and Furious story you should read Audrey_Holland's story Agent Rojo! It's my favourite F&F story and I always get so happy when I see an update BECAUSE ITS SO WELL WRITTEN! I really think you all would enjoy it :)