Chapter 30

When the door opened I looked at the small room the baby boy and Elena had to live in. I put my hands over my mouth in shock.

"Torreto." Deck snapped me out of it. "We got the package." He was crouched at the baby's crib side. "All 12 pounds of it." The little baby boy giggled.

"He's so cute." I said.

"Yeah, maybe we'll have one of our own someday." We smiled and leaned in, but got interrupted.

"You two got it?" Owen asked. Our eyes closed and we looked at the floor, smiling.

"It's not an it Owen" I sighed with my eyes still closed. "It's a he." I stood up and adjusted my wristband and got ready to fight again.

Deckard picked up the baby and put him into a car seat and put noise cancelling headphones on him so he didn't have to hear the pain we were going to put Cypher's goons through. One of the doors in front of us opened and I kicked the man before he could begin to raise his weapon.

 One of the doors in front of us opened and I kicked the man before he could begin to raise his weapon

"Have I mentioned that I really liked you?" Deckard shouted as he shot some guards.

"I don't know, but I really like you." I said with a huge smile as I took out a butterfly knife and twirled it, running up to another guard with a slice and kicked him in the chest with both feet and then boosted back up with my hands and I roundhoused kicked two others that were behind us as Deckard kept shooting.

That is until we saw Cypher