Chapter 1

I was waiting outside the prison waiting for the two strong men to break out.

"When did you say they'll be outside?" I asked walking over to my boss.

"There taking longer than I thought They would" Mr nobody said. Then 5 seconds later they came rolling out. Luke Hobbs stood up and walked over to Mr. Nobody.

"I thought I told you I'd do it my way." Luke Hobbs said. Mr Nobody looked at me then to the ground.

"But you know you can't tell me, to do anything. You know I play by my own rules Hobbs" I laughed as I stepped forward to smile at my friend.

"O'Conner!" Luke smiled at me and we hugged "how've you been?" We smiled at each other.

"I'm good... How's Sam?" I asked, wondering.

"Shes good. We won the championship."

"That's awesome. By the way, I enjoyed your little squabble on the cams." I smiled at Shaw then looked back to Luke "A cheroke drum? Really?" Luke put his hands up and I laughed. "Well, from the your conversation that we caught on camera, I can tell that both you too can't stand each other so Shaw, you're in a car with me and Luke, you're with Nobody and Junior."

"Are you sure? I don't trust that guy." Luke talked fast and low but, Shaw heard us and scoffed so, I turned to him and rolled my eyes.

"Excuse me... I'm trying to have a conversation with my friend." I turned back to Luke. "Don't worry, I can take care of myself, you know that. Don't you remember our training?"

"No no no no. Don't you bring that up." He wiggled a finger at me.

"Oh, I'll always bring it up." I laughed as I led Shaw into the car.