Chapter 22

ALEX POV

Mrs. Shaw walked up to me after Deckard and I came out of the room, "I have some clothes you can change into." I was lead to a different room almost at the back of the house. "These are my daughter's clothes. Choose whatever you want." She picked the lock to the room and opened the door.

"Thank you, for helping us." She just smiled and walked away. I walked in the room and looked around. There was a closet near the door and I started to look through it.

"You and my sister have a very similar taste in clothes." Deckard said leaning in the doorway.

"Yeah I can tell." It was a little awkward since we both just admitted our feelings for each other. Deckard cleared his throat.

"Is it always this awkward when you admit feelings?" I sighed

"I think so... we just need to talk about what's next for us." I paused "so... what's next with us?" Deckard shrugged.

"I want you to be happy and safe."

"I want that for you too."

"LOOOOOOVE!" Owen sang-shouted "YOU TWO ARE IN LOOOOOOVE." I shut the door so that Owen's singing was muffled. I turned around to see Deckard standing right behind me. We were almost face to face. I held on to his arms and he held mine and we leaned in. It was amazing, his hands went up and ran through my hair. It seemed like we pulled away too soon.

 It seemed like we pulled away too soon

"That was..."

"Great..." We both laughed breathlessly. Deckard cleared his throat again.

"So, there's a shower through that door," He opened a door that led to an en-suite. "And you can come out to the kitchen after, where we'll come up with a plan for tomorrow." I went behind him and gave him a hug before he opened the door

"I'll see you out there." I kissed his clothed shoulder and I swore that I could see him smiling.

"I'll see you out there, love." He patted my hand and then he opened and walked out of the door and I closed it and went into the shower.