Chapter 19

Alex POV

"Remember, we're on our own with this one. No one can know we're alive." Deck said as I nodded. "Not even Nobody or Hobbs."

"I know, Deckard. But, just so you know, this prison that your brother happens to be in is one of the most high security prisons in the world." He nodded.

"Can you get in?"

"You remember don't you? I could talk my way into doing something rough even if I was bleeding out of everywhere." I smirked and he laughed.

"Okay then. We know what to do."

——3rd POV——

"I am Ms. O'Conner. I was sent here from Mr. Nobody's organization. I'm here to see Owen Shaw." The security guard nodded and led Alex to him. Alex had a briefcase with her and she almost slammed it onto a table.

"Who are you." Owen said.

"I am Ms. O'Connor. I need you to come with me."

"Why should I trust you?"

"You just should." Owen started at Alex.

"Yeah... not buying it." He slouched back into his chair.

"I thought you'd say that." Alex opened her briefcase and pulled out a piece of paper.

It was a picture of Owen, Deckard and the woman in front of him all in the same uniform. Owen looked from the picture to the woman in front of him. Her hair was longer and lighter. It looked more orange than red. "You always knew how much I hated that uniform."

"Green camo and red hair. You looked like a miserable walking Christmas ornament." Alex smiled as she got up.

"Earlier this week, two people in this picture got shot." She paused to see his surprised reaction. "You'll be able to see the both of them if you say-"

"Yes. I'll join you." He cut Alex off.

"Great. I'll tell your guards." She smiled and he nodded, staying in his seat.
— — —
Owen and Alex walked out of the maximum security prison, Owen being cuffed with his hands in front of him.

"Where's the car?" Owen asked.

"Just keep moving." Alex pushed him forward. "Gotta keep up the act." A black car pulled up and Alex opened the back door.

"Really? I get cuffed and have to sit in the back?" Owen rolled his eyes.

"It's either to you go in the car by yourself or I force you in there." He got in by himself and Alex closed the door and she got into the passenger side.

"You gonna tell me where we're going?" No response. "Why silence? It's the worst." Again nothing. "Can you at least tell me who's driving this car?" Alex turned her head to the driver and nodded.

"Really Owen? I would've thought you'd recognize your own brother." Deckard said.

"Well, Alex here told me you were dead."

"I only told you that he was shot." Alex her head on her arm that rested on the window. "And I also told you I was shot. I'm fine, thanks for asking."

The trio laughed and just talked about old times and what everyone was up to from almost dying in a fire, to getting thrown out of the back of a plane and having a parking garage collapse on yourself.
~~~~~
16 chapters left to go for Fate of the Furious! I also may or may not be working on more for this book