Abandoned

By rustagefan

IMAGE IS NOT MINE. FOUND ON GOOGLE. Takes place after chunin exams so Tsunade is the hokage and Sasuke is wit... More

Chapter 1 - The Ambush
Chapter 2 - The Akatsuki
Chapter 3 - Konoha
Chapter 4 - Training
Chapter 5 - What Comes Next
Chapter 6 - Run
Chapter 7 - Asukure
Chapter 8 - 1 Year Later
Chapter 9 - The Attack
Chapter 10 - Fighting
Chapter 11 - The Final Boss
Chapter 12 - Days of Sadness
Not A Chapter
Chapter 13 - Afterwards
Chapter 14 - Where?
Chapter 15 - Gone
Chapter 16 - Preparations
Chapter 17 - Remember
Chapter 18 - Hello
Chapter 20 - Sisters
Hey Guys
Veterans Day Short
Chapter 21 - Found
Situation Update
Chapter 22 - Ceremonial Statue
Chapter 23 - Help
Thanks!
Chapter 24 - Fox
Chapter 25 - Everyone
Chapter 26 - Going Home
Chapter 27 - Peace
Chapter 28 - Hyuga
Chapter 29 - Elsewhere
Chapter 30

Chapter 19 - Family Feud

1K 34 5
By rustagefan

Hinata pov

"Why are you still here?" Pain struggled to say. "Go now."

However, I failed to hear his order as I was having an intense stare down with my former father. We had been glaring so intently at each other for so long, someone could have thought we were statues.

Just then, Hiashi struck. I encased my body in chakra to protect from his ruthless attacks.

"You must be out of practice, old man." Hiashi had stopped and backed away to take a breath. "Now it's my turn."

I rushed forward, using my Byakugan to see his chakra points.

"You know, old man," I spoke as he did his best to dodge me. "I've improved quite a bit since you all abandoned me."

My words seemed to surprise Hiashi, as if he didn't know. As if no one told him, that I was left behind. That I was left to fend for myself. That I was left to die.

"What's wrong?" I asked, quite angered. "Don't you have something to say to me? Your eldest daughter!" My voice got louder as my as my attacks became more aggressive.

"The Hyuga do not turn on their own people." He replied, a cool tone in his voice. "You are no Hyuga. No daughter of mine."

"Ha." This didn't surprise me one bit. "Ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA! You think that I want to be one of you?! You gave up on me! The Akatsuki made me strong!"

Hiashi was taken aback by my truths and I used this chance to strike. I used the Improvised Gentle Fist that Pain taught me and made the final move. My former father fell to the ground with a thud.

"Lord Hiashi!" Sakura screamed and I glared at her, daring her to move. She stopped dead in her tracks, but apparently, someone had different plans.

3rd pov

Kankuro used his new puppet, Jaguar, to attack Hinata. Jaguar was a medium sized, fully weaponized, attack puppet. It bore 6 claws on each of its paws and fang-like teeth. In truth, it looked like a big, black jaguar.

"You're not getting away!" Kankuro yelled at the girl with her back turned. Jaguar raced forward and sliced its claws clean through her spine.

"Gaaaahhhhh!!!" Blood ribboned through the air as Hinata cried out in pain. Time seemed to move in slow motion while she fell to the ground.

"Hianta!" Pain worridly shouted, still underneath Sai's ink beast.

"Kankuro!" Sakura yelled. "Why would you do that! This rescue mission isn't just for Naruto and Kurenai sensei, you know!"

Sakura rushed over to the fallen girl and began tending to her wounds.

"Sakura!" The pinky turned around to see Shizune and her team rushing towards them. "We heard fighting but it took a while to get here. Just say what you need me to do."

Sakura, still busy with healing Hinata, could only glance at her senior medical ninja. "Lord Hiashi. He's very badly wounded. I have my hands full over here, but please . . . "

"I'm on it."

While Shizune tended to Hiashi and Sakura healed Hinata, Pain stared wide eyed at the mess that just unfolded in front of him.

"My girl . . ."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.2K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· startedβž›30/03/2024 finishedβž› ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· cover by me x