Lasting Love (Klaroline)

By Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters, rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't have any supernatural creatures. T... More

New Family in Town
New Siblings at School
Dinner with the Mikaelsons
Homecoming
Sleepover
Tyler!
Prom
Klaus
Sercret Date
Graduation Present
Date
Death
Taken
Found
Gone
The Safe!
Moving
Shopping
Mystery person
Birthday Present
Surprise
Apart
Christmas
Taken
Rescued
Clubbing
Dinner
Moving
Last Day
Goodbye
Stefan!
Nite Out
Return
Safe House
Finn
Missing
Safety
Katerina
Beach Date
Need your Help
Last Minute Klaroline Wedding
Mystic Falls
Whitmore College
Jealousy
Karaoke Night
Truth
Nik's Birthday
3 Year Anniversary
Special Delivery

Engagement

331 6 0
By Klaroline_TvdTo

Caroline's POV
I woke up with my head on Nik's chest. I then looked at his face, and he was still sleeping. I looked at my hand, and can't believe I get to marry this man. He is so sweet, romantic, sarcastic, dreamy, hot, and above all he is the love of my life. I then felt him pull me closer to him, I looked up at him. He was staring at me, and said, " Having second thoughts, love?"

    I said, " No."

   He said, " What's the matter, sweetheart?"

   I said, " Nothing. I have everything right here. I have friends and a family that I love. I couldn't be happier."

   He said, " I think your missing someone."

     I said, " I also have this hot fiancé. He has this smile that can make my problems go away. These dimples that make him even more irresistible. He has this long yet, short curly hair that you can run your hands through. Then, he has these deep ocean blue eyes, that I can get lost in for days. He also has a big ego."

    He smirked and said, " I am kind of jealousy of this fiancé. But, I'm sure he wouldn't like you and I both being naked in bed together."

     I leaned up and said, " I guess we are just going to have to keep it a secret, then."

    He then closed the gap between us, and kissed me. The kiss got heated very fast. He was then hovering over top of me. Then the bedroom door, swung open. Nik groaned and got off me, and I pulled the sheet up to cover me.

     There stood Kol in the doorway with a smirk. He said, " Care bear, you have a visitor downstairs."

    I said, " Okay. I will be down. Get out!"

    He closed the door, and walked out. I turned to Nik and said, " I guess, we have to finish this later."

   Nik smirked and said, " Who ever is downstairs can wait."

    He then kissed my lips, and then I was straddling his lap. A few minutes later, the door to our room opened again. I got off Nik and pulled the sheet up to cover me. There stood Kat, Bekah and Davina.

    Kat said, " Care, you coming downstairs?"

   I said, " I will be right down."

      They walked out of the room. They closed the door, and I got out of bed. Nik said, " Where are you going?"

   I said, " Whoever is downstairs obviously doesn't want to wait. Get dressed."

    I then walked into our closet, and put on my strapless blue dress with my blue heels. 8 then pulled my hair into a pony tail, and did natural makeup. I then seen Nik putting his shirt on.

    He looked  at me and smirked. I walked over to him, and he said, " How come I am so lucky to be marrying such a beautiful woman?"

   I wrapped my arms around his neck and said, " We are both lucky. I get to marry a handsome man."

   He said, " So, I am handsome."

   I giggled and said, " Exactly. Big ego."

   He just leaned down and kissed my lips. We pulled apart and I said, " Let's go downstairs."

   He nodded and we walked out of our room, hand in hand. We started walking down the stairs, when I seen Damon standing in the courtyard with the rest of the Mikaelsons. I let go of Nik's hand and ran down the stairs. I ran and hugged Damon.

     We pulled away, and he said, " Want to explain, Blondie."

    I looked around and said, " Yeah. Let's sit down."

   He nodded and the rest of the Mikaelsons, Davina, And Kat walked to the kitchen. Nik came over and kissed my cheek. He said, " Want me to stay?"

   I pecked his lips and said, " No, it's fine."

   He nodded and went to the kitchen. I then sat down on a couch, next to Damon. He said, " Explain."

   I said, " Okay. So they came here a year ago to New Orleans. I was already living here for a month. I didn't know they were even here. I then met with Elijah, 3 months after they arrived. They didn't tell me cause they didn't want anyone to know. Nik had came here a month after they did. It took then 2 weeks to tell him that I was living here. Nik and I then met a couple weeks before Christmas. That was the only time I could see him for 2 months. They finished the job, they were here to do. I had then moved in here with Nik. They then left for a 7 month job. Stefan had showed up a couple days before they came back. He ended up finding out that the Mikaelsons were back. I told him everything before he left to catch his flight. I then had to leave for a week to Britain. I met their older brother Finn, there and he has been helping me fight. We came back here because Nik went missing. We then killed the people that was holding Nik. Kat then showed up when we rescued Nik. Elijah told her everything, and they are together. Well, that's it."

     He said, " So that's why Stefan has been mopey, since he came back to Mystic Falls."

   I said, " What do you mean?"

   Damon said, " Stefan, has been locked in his room. The only time he comes out is for food. He doesn't want to speak to anyone. I came here to figure out why he has been like this. But I know now."

   I said, " It must've been because he seen Rebekah for the first time in 2 years. I'm surprised he didn't stay here in New Orleans."

   Damon sighed and said, " That might be because he started seeing this girl a couple months ago. But they broke it off, once he came back to Mystic Falls."

I said, " How come he never told me, that he was seeing someone. He told me the one night that he wasn't seeing anyone when he came here."

He said, " He didn't want you to be all protective, and scaring the girl off. I'm guessing this Nik is Klaus."

I said, " Yep."

He said, " I'm guessing he popped the question."

I said, " How did you know?"

He pointed to the ring on my finger. He said, " Judging by that."

I said, " Yeah. He proposed last night."

I then heard squealing. We looked behind us, and there stood Kat, Davina, and Bekah. Damon and I stood up, and I walked towards the girls. I said, " I'm guessing you heard."

Bekah said, " Yeah. I can't believe you didn't tell me!"

I said, " I was sort of busy this morning, to tell anyone."

Davina said, " We know you were busy. We seen it, and now want to unsee it."

Kat said, " Show us the ring."

I showed them the ring on my finger. Bekah said, " That is beautiful."

Davina said, " Where did he find the time to get this?"

Someone said, " When we were in Britain. I bought it when we were on that job."

I looked towards the doorway to the hallway, and there stood Nik. He walked over to me, and kissed my cheek. He said, " I'm guessing they all know."

I said, " Yeah. They overheard Damon and I talking. Damon pointed out the ring on my finger."

He nodded and Kat said, " You sure know how to choose beautiful rings, Klaus."

He said, " Thank you, Katerina."

They let go of my hand, and Nik said, " I would like to stay and talk, but I have to talk with Elijah."

We nodded, and he walked upstairs. Damon said, " So, what are you doing today, Care?"

I said, " I don't know. Why?"

He smirked and said, " I think we need to celebrate this."

I said, " We can celebrate later. It is noon, we can't drink at this time."

Damon said, " It's five o clock somewhere."

I said, " No."

He frowned. Davina said, " How about we go for a walk around the quarter?"

We nodded, and headed out for a walk. We window shopped, and walked around, for the rest of the day.

Nik's POV
I went upstairs to Elijah's office. I walked inside, and he was sitting at his desk. Elijah said, " Congratulations, Niklaus."

I sat down and said, " How did you find out?"

He looked up and said, " I seen the ring on her finger when she came down the stairs. It is a lapis lazuli, how did you find that? They are supposed to be rare."

I said, " I found it in this shop in Britain. They aren't that rare, they are just hardly seen. Bekah had given Caroline a lapis lazuli for her 16th birthday."

Elijah said, " They are rarely seen because they are worth millions."

I said, " I know. But she is worth it. So, any news from the bureau?"

He said, " No. So, we have no jobs right now. You have free range to plan your wedding, Niklaus."

I said, " I don't think I will have much say. I think the girls, are going to have it planned by the end of the day."

Elijah chuckled and said, " They do get things planned easily. Especially, Rebekah and Caroline."

I chuckled, and then Kol came into Elijah's office. He sat down and said, " You are so whipped, Niklaus."

I said, " Who told you?"

He said, " I overheard the girls earlier before they left."

I sighed and then left the office. I went to my studio and painted.

Caroline's POV
We arrived back at the compound an hour before dinner. We put our shopping bags in our rooms, and Damon went off with Kol. We sat down in the courtyard and Bekah said, " So, wedding planning, yet?"

I said, " We didn't discuss anything. He just proposed last night."

Davina said, " How did he propose?"

I said, " He took us to a private beach. We ate, and swam in the ocean. We got out of the water, to dry off. He then grabbed the box, and got down on one knee."

Kat said, " What theme are you thinking?"

I said, " We didn't discuss anything."

Bekah said, " Well, now we can. Nik, come over here."

I then looked and seen Nik coming down the steps. He came over and sat next to me. He put his arm around me and said, " What's going on?"

I said, " The girls want to know what theme, the wedding is going to be."

He said, " Whatever you want, love."

I said, " Okay. How about Blue, and black?"

He nodded and Davina said, " Flowers? Catering? Bridesmaids? Groomsmen? Venue? Wedding dress?"

Nik said, " Roses for the flowers. They are Caroline's favorite. How about Rousseau's for the catering?"

I said, " Yes for Rousseau's. You remembered my favorite flower."

He said, " How could I forget."

I pecked his lips, and Bekah said, " Who is your maid of honor?"

I sighed and said, " Kat is my maid of honor. Bekah, Davina, and Freya will be my bridesmaids."

Kat said, " Yess!! What about best man, and groomsmen?"

Nik said, " Elijah for my best man. Kol, Finn, and Marcellus for groomsmen."

I said, " We will get the wedding dress, when ever we find out a date. We will have the wedding at the plantation house garden."

They nodded, and we went to the dining room. We sat down, and ate dinner. Esther said, " I guess congratulations is in order, for Niklaus and Caroline."

Mikael smiled and said, " Yes. Congratulations."

Finn said, " Congratulations, Caroline and Niklaus."

Freya said, " Congrats. Who is your bridesmaids?"

I said, " Kat is my maid of honor. Bekah, Freya, and Davina are my bridesmaids."

Finn said, " What about groomsmen?"

Nik said, " Elijah is my best man. Finn, Kol, and Marcellus is my groomsmen."

Damon said, " Who is walking Caroline down the aisle?"

I said, " I was thinking of having Both Damon and Stefan walking me down the aisle."

Damon said, " I would be honored. Stefan would be too."

I said, " I know."

He nodded and we finished eating dinner. When dinner was finished, Bekah, Elijah, Kat, Kol, Davina, Damon, Nik and I went to St. James for drinks. We seen Marcy and Sophia there too. We all then got into two booths and talked.

Marcy said, " Congrats, Care bear and Klaus."

We drank and I said, " Thank you, Marcy."

He rolled his eyes, and we drank and had fun all night. When I was almost drunk. Nik and I left. We drove home, and headed to our room. We made it to our wing of the house, and then our hands were all over each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 322 30
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline and Katerina have been friends since they both were human. Katerina had a chi...
10.8K 316 13
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline is a human, and doesn't know anything about Supernaturals, yet. That wil...
35.6K 828 32
I do not own any of these Characters. All those rights go to Julie Plec. This is a story between Caroline Forbes and Niklaus Mikaelson. Carol...
181K 5.5K 52
Bonnie needed both doppelgΓ€ngers blood to try and undo the spell that made vampires but when it goes wrong Elena, Katherine, and Caroline get sent ba...