Dragon Ball Reprisal

By JayFrom13

The God of Destruction from Universe 13 chose two warriors, a Saiyan and a Frost Demon, to become candidates... More

1. New Fighters Discovered
2. Attack on the Saiyan Planet
3. Uncontrollable
4. The Kings Daughter
5. Testing Kohl's limit
6. Not So Great Plan
7. Common Ground
8. Continuous Training
9. The Red Planet
10. The Source of The Infection
11. Going Home
12. New Destination
13. The Search
14. It Begins
15. Ikari Vs Oozaru.
16. Her Cremation
17. Two Sides of the Same Coin
18. The Blue Demon.
19. The Big Gete Starship
20. Down Below
21. The Saiyan, Dragon and Android
22. The Beginning of a Legend
23. Just a Stroll
24. Under Distress
25. The Future
26. The Consumption of Everything
27. Reunion
28. Out of a Job
29. Versus a Virus
30. Rage vs Insanity
31. Aftermath
32. Everything is hungry
33. Retribution
34. The Wish Orbs
35. The Koumori
36. Falling Down
37. A Litte Off
38. Shattered
39. Elysium
40. Backup
41. Its Time
42. Destructive Capabilities
43. Brink
45. Reunited
46. Still Unknown
47. The Missing Piece
48. They Are Here!
49. Story Time
50. Secrets
51. Invaders in the Dark
52. Fear
53. As Bad As It Gets
54. Here He Comes
55. The Long Awaited Plan
56. Dispersed

44. The Shockwaves

99 6 0
By JayFrom13

The Saiyans, both Ikari and Oozaru, has their eyes glued on Kohl and his transformation in awe. He had evolved beyond their feral forms; taking hold of something far greater and more powerful.

His energy was astonishing and sparked beautifully. It was almost comical how calm his aura danced around him.

Cumber felt his brothers power was overwhelming him, "What is that... what is that form?"

Kohl said nothing, taking one step forward, forcing Cumber to back away, sensing some form of barrier around Kohl, "Answer me! What is that form?!"

Kohl took another step forward.

"Tell me what that power is!!! How did you get it?!"

Kohl came to a halt, "How did I get it? It's been with me my entire life..." he leaped at Cumber, delivering a heavy punch to the Saiyans face; knocking him down in an instant, "It's my rage manifested, and I get to unleash it on the one who sparked it within me."

Cumbers jaw burned, and his head spun, "So fast..." he pushed himself up, struggling to move, "Kohl! I don't want us to fight! We are brothers!"

"I'm not going to listen to anymore of your lies. You told me you didn't kill Kora. You told me you killed my father. You said my mother fled. You've said a lot of things about me. You even said we weren't brothers when I asked." Kohl stood over Cumber, "I don't know which is a lie and which isn't." Kohl stomped his foot on Cumbers chest, "I'm not going to believe anything you say. You are just a nuisance and a waste of Saiyan blood."

Cumber felt a sharp pin poke his heart, a needle stabbing at his insides. It wasn't real pain, but internal. Cumbers body gave out, crumbling to the ground, "A nuisance?" The Saiyan stopped to look around, seeing the countless number of dead or unconscious prisoners and Saiyans. His eyes wondered to the castle and the Saiyan village, seeing crates and boxes full of riches and credits along with a bundle of items, stolen from other civilizations.

Cumber felt it burning away at his soul, despite what he had, he felt nothing inside. He should have stayed on that Prison Planet and waited for his brother to return. Instead he dug himself into a hole. What else was there to do now?

"Do you understand now?" Kohl lifted the big Saiyan.

Cumbers anger came flooding back in, "Yes!!!" He grabbed Kohl, punching him away, "I was hoping you would see what I've been talking about! But now, I can rule this universe on my own! Once you and your friends are dead, my domain will continue to expand and the Saiyans will control every planet we find!"

Kohl rubbed his cheek, 'Huh, training with Siphon actually made him stronger.'

Cumber stood his ground, roaring as he powered up. The ground shook violently as Cumbers body exploded with his red and black aura. The debris began to lift around his body while the clouds above him got darker, "That form isn't going to save you from the bottled up fury I've held inside for so long!!!" Cumbers aura manifested massive claws, reaching out before shooting at Kohl.

The Super Saiyans shimmering eyes, glared at Cumber. He flew right passed the claws and punched at Cumber.

Cumber dodged the attack, grabbing Kohl's arm and punching him away. He shot after Kohl; forming multiple claws and launching them at his brother. Kohl shot them with blasts and continued after Cumber. Destroying the ground he flew over before locking his hands together; sending Cumber crashing down.
-
Tomiyasu placed Eon between the Kavera's, "He's unconscious but other than that. Nothing seems to be wrong with him. Not even a scratch on him."

"We'll bring him back, but you might want to go help Kohl again." The older Kavera nodded to the Saiyans.

"But I'm not allowed to interfere. Saiyan rules or whatever."

"Tell that time Siphon over there." Kavera pointed to the red prisoner, slowly pushing himself up with the aid of Lomei and the droid.

"Right." Tomiyasu sped to the prisoners.

As the older Kavera got to work on Eon, her younger self couldn't take her eyes off the two brothers fight.
-
Siphon got to his feet, feeling his ribs snapping back into place, sending chills down his spine as the hole in his chest slowly filled back in.

"Can you stand?" Lomei asked.

Siphon noticed the Yardrat, grabbing his neck, "You! Fight or I'll take your power and leave your corpse here! I'm not going back to prison  because of you and Cumber!"

Lomei gasped for air while the droid stood idly by.

"You and that stupid toy robot can go kill those two witches over there! They keep healing the wounded!"

"But I can't fight!" Lomei managed to spit out.

"Then you are useless to me," He looked to the robot, "You have a new assignment, kill those two over there and the one on the ground."

The droid targeted the three with his eyes.

"As for you." Siphons hands began to glow around Lomei's neck, causing the Yardrat to squirm and choke, scratching at Siphons arm.

The robot couldn't ignore the choking Yardrat. It raised its needle from its wrist, plunging it into Lomei's back, forcing the Yardrat's expression to go completely blank.

"Do you plan on executing this man?" Lomei asked with the droids eyes glowing brighter.

Siphon eyed the Yardrat, "Are you speaking through Lomei?"

"Yes, do you plan on executing this Yardrat? Is he of no use to you?"

Siphon was hesitant to answer, but eventually nodded, "Yes, why?"

In an instant, the droids chest shot open; it's metal ribs split apart and yanked Lomei away from Siphons grasp. The Yardrat let out a short scream until he was silenced under the robots cloak.

Siphon twitched at the sound of crunching and breaking of bones.

The droids red glowing eyes slowly died down; at its feet, a pool of blood, skin and bones were spat in the dirt.

"If we lose this fight, I'll be shut down again. I can't allow that." The droid nodded at Siphon, "I will do what I must to survive this ordeal." The droid tilted its hat to Siphon and faced the two demons out in the distance.

Siphon watched the droid vanish from sight with instant transmission, leaving him there with a pool of Lomei's leftovers. He had seen a lot of grotesque things in his life, but this was a whole other level of gruesome.
-
Tomiyasu watched the droid vanish from Siphons side after consuming Lomei. The android realized what it had done, shooting back to the Kavera's and pulling them together, "You two stay close, we have company!"

The small Kavera hid between her older self and the android, "Is it that robot?"

The older Kavera put a hand on Tomiyasu's shoulder, "We should retreat. You aren't in the best position to keep us safe at the moment."

The android felt that comment strike his pride, "As much as I'd hate to retreat, you are right." Tomiyasu felt a sudden spike in energy forming close by, "Hold on..."

The three stood in place, looking out for the robot.

The droid teleported in front of Kavera, aiming its hand out at the demon. Tomiyasu tripped the demon, having her head drop under the laser. The droid teleported much closer, shooting out its hands to fire off another laser.

Tomiyasu leaped over the demons, grabbing the droids wrists before they were teleported elsewhere, leaving the two demons with Eon.

The droid panicked, teleporting all over the area with Tomiyasu holding onto its wrist. As quickly as it appeared, both were teleported into a tree, colliding with it and falling down. Tomiyasu's grip was loosened on the droid, letting it teleport out of the area.

Kavera grabbed her future self and pulled Janemba's portal towards them. As the droid teleported close by, the small Kavera waved at the robot before the two blue demons fell into the portal.

Tomiyasu came flying in, colliding with the robot, "You can't get away from me that easily!"

The droid teleported behind Tomiyasu, shooting him down with a blast to the head, dropping the guard to the ground.

The Gunslinger felt a quick gust of wind nearly blow its hat away, making it turn around. From the sky, Hatchiyack, Blizzard and Wasabi came flying in, all destroying the area with a single strike.

-

Kohl slowly descended to the ground as his brother fell form the sky in a ball of smoke.

Cumber rolled onto his stomach; plunging his hands into the ground; pulling at the weeds to get himself out of the crater his body had created. "I won't lose to you... I won't lose to you... I won't lose... to you!" The Saiyan formed two more claws with his aura, putting the claws to the ground.

"Keep saying that, let's see how many times it takes until you can beat me," Kohl nonchalantly marched to Cumber.

"You were so weak when we were growing up... even as you got older, you were weaker than me..." the claws lifted him up, "I'm not losing to you... ever since you were born, I had to protect you, I never thought I would be the one to kill you." Cumber murmured to himself.

"What are you saying? Speaking more lies?" Kohl clenched his fists.

Cumber lashed out with his claws, forcing Kohl to easily shoot them away and slide through the dirt, delivering another heavy strike to Cumbers chest, knocking him back away. Cumber took the hit but remained standing, his legs wobbled but he didn't fall.

"All this time I thought you were going to show me some great power from training with Siphon... I'm disappointed," Kohl held his hand out to Cumber, forming a KI blast in his palm. "Relish in the fact that I don't humiliate you, like you did the king."

Cumber clenched his fists, "That bastard ruined my life..." Cumber smirked, "I just wanted satisfaction of taking everything from him, including his daughter... do you think you'll ever find someone like her again?"

Kohl glared at Cumber, losing focus and instantly firing off the blast.

Cumber held his arms out to the side with his eyes closed, expecting the blast to incinerate him. But the blast never reached, feeling only the winds from the attack. Cumber opened his eyes, seeing Siphon holding a hand out to the blast, completely absorbing it, "Cumber! I'm not going back to prison because you won't fight seriously!!!"

Kohl stopped firing the blast, seeing Siphon glowing the the energy within him.

Siphon placed a hand on Cumbers chest, fueling the Saiyan with power. "Your brother is going to kill you! Fight back! Get pissed off! This is your one chance to prove to everyone how powerful you really are!"

Cumber's aura slowly seeped from his body, "You are right! I have to kill him! I'm the strongest Saiyan to ever live!"

The Saiyans started yelling out, arguing that Siphon was interfering with the duel.

Kohl held a hand out to his people, "Quiet! If these two want to take me on at once, I'll humiliate them both."

Siphon growled, "Don't get cocky!"

"I just killed you a few minutes ago, and by the looks of that healed wound and speed. I would take a guess and say you stole some of Tomiyasu's abilities." Kohl powered up, "And from that black hair, and your new tail, you also stole the energy of a Saiyan." Kohls fists shook with rage, "I can sense it too. You stole everything they had!"

"I did, and you are next!" Siphon ignited his aura, using his stolen Saiyan power to increase with his rage. "With that androids ability to heal and the Saiyans natural ability to come back stronger after nearly dying, you just made me so much stronger!" Siphon laughed as he powered up Cumber once more.

Cumbers body was now completely energized, feeling his power now rivaled his brother. He laughed as he and Siphon launched at Kohl.

The three struck one another, shaking the planet with their strikes. Kohl powered up, deflecting Cumbers punch and using his tail to redirect Siphons kick.

Cumber felt like an Oozaru in human form, wanting nothing more than to rid his brother from this world. Cumber caught Kohl's arm; punching his brother in the face, Kohl acted fast ramming his head into Cumbers knuckles. Instead of the outcome he wanted, Kohl was dazed with the hit, getting pushed back with the onslaught of punches.

The Saiyans watching the fight, noticed the three fighters were slowly flying upwards. Cumbers red and black aura, combined with Siphons yellow aura almost completely shrouded Kohl in their energy.

Kohl's form felt different now that Siphon had joined. Every punch hit Siphon, but it was almost completely nullified, whereas a punch to Cumber would land without a problem.

The Saiyan came to the conclusion that he would need to get Siphon to let out more energy than he was taking in, forcing Kohl to quickly grab Siphons arm and swing him to the ground.

Cumber roared, using his growing red and black aura to completely engulf Kohl in a cage, ensuring his brother was going nowhere.

As Kohl continued to deflect Cumbers hits, the aura around him would lash out, attempting to grab his arms.

Cumber fired off a blast in Kohl's face, blinding the man for a brief moment before kicking him into the wall. It lashed out, grabbing Kohls arms and legs, keeping him in place. Cumbers aura shrunk down around Kohl, locking his arms and legs together, allowing Cumber to continuously hit Kohl. Even as he fell form the sky, Cumber persisted, beating Kohls face until Siphon came flying in, grabbing Kohls' arms and taking as much energy as he could.

Kohl felt his drop in power, it was so sudden. He felt the opposite as when he powered up, causing him to drop to his knees.

Cumber raised his fist, coating his hand in his aura before punching Kohl out of Siphons grip.

Siphon grinned, using the stolen energy to power himself up even more, even raising Cumbers energy. Kohl rubbed his cheek, "You two are doing better than I thought..."

Siphon flattened his hand, "You underestimated us." He stabbed his fingers at Kohl.

Kohl broke the restraints, catching Siphons hand, "Actually I didn't." He jumped to his feet and punched Siphon into Cumber, sending them falling over one another. "I didn't underestimate anyone except myself."

Cumber got to his feet, "What are you saying?"

Kohl popped his neck, "This form greatly increases my power. The thing is, the gold rings I'm wearing, decreases me overall energy output, otherwise my ki would overwhelm my mind and I would lose control."

"You have more power? You are bluffing! I've been stealing your energy since I joined this fight." Siphon stood beside Cumber.

"And I thank you for that. Otherwise I might break these rings," Kohl flexed his muscles as he flared out his aura.

"Are you telling us that we are actually helping you?" Cumber asked.

"You are. The more power Siphon steals from me, the longer I can continue to exert more power without my body overheating."

"You are lying! You are trying to stop me from stealing your energy! No one can release more power than I can take! That just isn't possible!" Siphon yelled.

"He's not lying." Cumbers eye twitched, "You can sense it. He hasn't lost a single ounce of energy. It pisses me off. That form, it isn't even his full power. I've felt it before, I was told his hair turned gold. Those gold rings must be effecting his hair, turning it blue. He's telling the truth."

"Even if he is, he has to die. And then we have to execute everyone else." Siphon placed his hand on Cumbers shoulder for a second, powering up the Saiyan again. "Just like when we trained, I'll take his energy, and double it before handing it to you. I'll take the hits, and you deliver them." Siphon took a fighting pose, as did Cumber, "That sounds like the best outcome."

Siphon snarled at the Saiyan, "For your sake, I hope we win this."

Cumber looked at the red man with a heavy glare, 'I'm gonna kill you when this is over,' he thought to himself as he prepared for Kohl.

The Super Saiyan raised his power once again to its artificial limit, he rubbed the gold ring on his left arm, "You plan on making Cumber stronger? I like that plan, that means I can take my time killing him."

"That's enough out of you!" Siphon let out a roar as he powered up, "The Saiyan blood running through my veins wants nothing more than to murder you!" He ran at Kohl with Cumber flying beside him.

Kohl popped his neck, "Lets do this!"

Cumber came flying in with his fist cocked. Before he threw the punch, Cumber ducked, letting Siphon through a fast kick. Kohl easily dodged the kick, firing off a blast at the red prisoner, letting him absorb it. Siphon glowed, patting Cumbers back and powering him up. Cumber spiraled around Kohl, punching down onto Kohl.

Kohl yanked his head back, letting Cumber knock Siphon into the ground. "Watch it!" Siphon destroyed the ground with a sudden leap back into action, flying passed Cumber and taking a hit from Kohl; stealing more of his energy.

Cumber was powered up with another power boost form Siphon as they continued to attack Kohl.

The Super Saiyan took the hits from Cumber, feeling the impact behind every strike getting heavier, "Keep this up and you might actually make me a little worried." Kohl quiped before Cumber yelled out, exploding with more raw power and throwing more hits than ever before.

Kohl's feet glided over the ground while going back, deflecting the hits with his forearms while punching at Siphon.

-

Tomiyasu stayed on his toes, standing in a circle with Hatchiyack, Wasabi and Blizzard Eon still laying on the floor.

"Where are the Kavera's?" Wasabi asked.

"They most likely returned to the prison planet. I think that's for the best for now." Tomiyasu held up his guard.

"What is this thing?" Blizzard asked.

"Its a prototype weapon that was shut down. I recognize it, I heard stories that it could combine itself with other robots but was deactivated once it started combining its body with living things." Tomiyasu scanned the area with his reticle eye, "You guys need to stay sharp. I got carried away and it still managed to instantly hit my core. It'll aim for you heart or head."

Hatchiyack let out a low growl.

Wasabi looked back to Eon, seeing he was still unconsious. He turned his attention back to the open field, "Will it try to combine itself with us?"

"I'm not sure. It might try to take Blizzard's body, since he is the only mechanical thing here," Tomiyasu.

"It can try." Blizzard spat out. The Frost Demon was then shot at with a thin blast, prompting Blizzard to fire a finger beam, destroying the laser. Blizzard smacked his tail against the ground, "Watch yourself."

The droid teleported around all four of them, shooting a blast at each one before vanishing once again.

As they deflected the attack, the droid teleported above Eon, grabbing him and teleporting away.

Tomiyasu saw his friend missing, "Eon!"

The droid appeared out in the atmosphere, watching as Eon began to choke out in space. He tossed the man towards the moon before teleporting back down onto the planet.

Tomiyasu shot at the droid as he returned, "Where's Eon?!" He threw a quick punch at the droid while Wasabi came over head, shooting a blast down on the robot. It's eyes glowed bright for a brief moment as it saw an opening; teleporting out in front of Hatchiyack and blasting out its eyes. The Tuffle warrior yelled out as it began swinging out blindly, nearly hitting Blizzard.

Again the droid vanished, leaving Blizzard to calm down Hatchiyack, "Hey, he's gone." Hatchiyack yelled out as it held its bleeding eyes. "Can you heal?" He nodded, wiping the blood from its face.

Wasabi and Tomiyasu regrouped with Blizzard, "Damn it, that thing is just jumping around us."

Wasabi cracked his knuckles, "You and I need to take this thing down, we are the only ones fast enough to catch it."

"But how? Even I can't catch someone who can teleport." Tomiyasu looked around, "Plus we need to find Eon."

Wasabi agreed, "We'll have to distract it somehow."

Hatchiyack rubbed his newly reformed eyes as Chimo formed next to him and Blizzard, "I have an idea."

The droid teleported behind her, stabbing its hands into her back and firing a blast at Blizzard. As the frost demon delfected the laser, Chimo was shattered to pieces. Hatchiyack brought his hands together, nearly crushing the droid before it disappeared.

A broken shard sticking out of the dirt, formed Chimo's face, "Hatchiyack! Punch the ground when it returns! Everyone else, get ready."

Tomiyasu and Wasabi stood back to back as Blizzard stood close to Hatchiyack.

Again the droid appeared instantly, firing off a more than a couple of blasts.

Hatchiyack roared as he punched the ground with a powerful strike. The entire area caved in, revealing the ice under the surface had been removed, forcing Tomiyasu and Wasabi to shoot at the droid as it lost its footing. They grabbed each arm and brought their other fists together, fist bumping one another with the droids head right in between. The droids fingers pointed to Tomiyasu and Wasabi, firing as many blasts as it could before they were forced to release it.

Wasabi fell to the floor with multiple clean cut holes through his abdomen. He clenched his gut as he tried to remain standing. Tomiyasu held his stomach as well, feeling his wounds weren't as severe, "Will you live?"

"Don't get soft on me now." Wasabi giggled as his eyes rolled back; collapsing to the floor.

Hatchiyack and Blizzard flew out of the empty crater with Chimo, "Did it work?"

Tomiyasu tossed Wasabi over his shoulder and flew over to the others, "We need to get him to Kavera."

"Where's the robot?" Blizzard asked.

"I don't know, we damaged it but its most likely still active." Tomiyasu held a finger to Wasabi's throat, still feeling his heartbeat, "Wasabi is down and my body won't heal. We need to destroy that robot!" Tomiyasu flew over to a rock with the rest following him, "I need to contact Kavera quickly, so she can take Wasabi!"

Chimo slammed her hands to the rock, freezing it and forming a very thick wall of ice around them, "I'm pretty sure that droid can shoot through this but that's the only cover we have."

Blizzard felt the wall of ice, "Take this down, I have something better."

Chimo shattered the ice as Blizzard held his hands out, forming a barrier around all of them, "I don't know how long I can hold this, so contact that demon quickly."

-

Kohl deflected his two opponents fists with his arm but sent him sliding back in the dirt. "Keep it up, you two are getting stronger."

"Continue to talk like that, and I'll be laughing when we finally put you down for good." Siphon yelled out.

"I thought you said you weren't going to hold anything back!" Cumber tossed a ki blast at Kohl. The Super Saiyan swatted the blast down, destroying the area and sending a huge ball of smoke between the two, "Change of plans, if I didn't hold back, you'd be dead already, and that would be way to easy. I'm going to build up your power with my own, and when you finally surpass me, I'm going to break your spirit."

"What a load of bullshit." Siphon shot through the smoke, throwing a punch but hitting nothing, "You are getting over confident!"

"You aren't holding back, I can feel it, your punches are constantly the same: strong and solid, but they can't put us down!" Cumber yelled out as he looked through the smoke.

Kohl stepped up behind Cumber, "You think I'm not holding back?"

Cumber stepped away from Kohl, 'How did he get behind me?' Siphon stepped beside Cumber, "Show us what you really got!"

Kohl rubbed the ring on his neck, "You'll regret this." Kohl held his arms out, letting more of his aura flow from his body, immediately exploding the ground beneath his feet. Kohl clenched his teeth as his body began to grow even bigger, his arms extending out and his hair becoming more feral, his pupils began to fade from his eyes, leaving nothing but a white void to eye down Cumber and Siphon. He took in a deep breathe of air, slowly filling his lungs until they were full. He then yelled, his power exploding from his very being; his canine teeth extended into fangs as he landed back on the floor.

"This power... its amazing..." Cumber whispered to himself, "It's magnificent."

"This isn't a time to idealize the enemy!" Siphon flew at Kohl, throwing a single swing at the Saiyan. As he made contact, the area shook, and shattered. Siphon smirked until he saw Kohl hadn't even budged, "You want to feel what my punch is like when I'm not holding back?" Kohl grinned grabbing Siphon's neck.

Cumber came flying in, about to kick Siphon out of Kohls hands but his brother had other ideas, lowering his fist and upper-cutting Siphon powerful shockwave.

The shockwave sent Cumber flying back as Siphon shot off the planet, passed the clouds, and out of sight.

Cumber fell to the ground, he didn't know when it began, but his hands were shaking. That single hit had scared him beyond belief.

"I guess I can continue with my original plan then." Kohl walked to Cumber. Every step was like a small tremor.

Cumber trembled as he forced his body to move, "Brother... you are strong..."

Kohl made it to Cumber, leading Kohl to realize they were now at the same height, "Let me tell you something, Cumber."

"What?"

"This form is difficult. I want to make this last so much longer, but this form is telling me to kill you right now." Kohl stood over Cumber, "So let us see how many of my hits you can survive."

Before Cumber could react, Kohl raised his fist and punched him into the ground with another shockwave.

Cumber felt his head had almost been taken off with that one hit. The side of his face burned and his jaw had locked into place. He looked to his brother, seeing the rage had consumed him, but Kohl had enough control to still glare at him with that hatred. 'Kohl, I am sorry for what I have done to you... you were right this entire time... I should have listened... I deserve this.'

Kohl flew off the ground, confusing Cumber as to where he was going. He didn't have to guess long as Kohl shot down from the sky, bringing his knee down onto Cumber's stomach.

Cumber screamed as the ground around him cracked.

Kohl stepped beside Cumber, "Still alive down there?"

Cumber tried to speak but he couldn't focus. His thoughts seemed to avoid him, leaving Cumber to murmur gibberish.

Kohl lifted him up, "What are you saying?"

"She ... screamed... for you..."

Kohl's eyes widened at those words. He yelled out as he let go of Cumber, instantly punching him with as much force as he could muster. Another shockwave came from that strike as Cumber was sent head first into a rock, destroying it completely.

Kohl pulled at his hair, trying to keep his mind in tact. He breathed in, hyperventilating, "Stay calm... stay calm... stay calm..."

Cumber couldn't focus anymore, his pupils had rolled back and his body ached with so much pain, the slightest twitch made his body burn. "End... me... brother..." Cumber managed to spit out, "I deserve this... don't make this quick..."

Kohl recollected his composure, "Stay calm... stay in control... stay focused on the objective. Remember what Speyer said." Kohl shook away the quick image of Kora's corpse, "She's watching you. You'll see her when this is over." Kohl clenched his fists, "I need to end this." He looked over to Cumber laying in the rubble. He flew over to him, "I wish I could read your mind. To see what you really wanted out of all this." Kohl held his hand out to Cumber forming a ki blast. "Sadly, you've pissed me off too much to care anymore."

Cumber saw the glow from his brother, he tried shaking his head. He couldn't keep his eyes open, only able to speak just enough for Kohl to hear, "...Kora..."

Kohl's hands shook, his fingers creasing as he tried to shoot the blast. His entire body was screaming at him. The malicious anger within him wasn't going to let this pass. Kohl got on the Saiyan roaring out as he proceeded to beat in Cumber's face. Every hit letting off a shockwave so strong it felt like an earthquake.

- The Prison Planet -

While the older Kavera was helping Yudo heal the three Saiyans, the child was too busy watching the fight on Planet Sadala. She wanted to scream out to Kohl, watching as Kohl let out his rage.

She couldn't stand there any longer. She looked to Janemba's portal; running right for it.

-

Tomiyasu held a finger to his ear, "I can't seem to reach Yudo. I must be too far."

"I think Kavera is watching." Blizzard gestured out into the distance, seeing one of Janemba's portals. It opened close to Kohl and Cumber.

"What the hell are they doing?! That's too close to the fight!" Tomiyasu looked to Blizzard, let me out.

Blizzard dropped the barrier for a moment, letting the android shoot off toward the portal, expecting to see both Kavera's but only seeing the child. He quickly snatched her up, "You are too close to the fighting!"

"No!" Kavera bit down on Tomiyasu's hand, trying to get free from his grip, "Let me go! We have to save him!"

"Does Kohl look like he needs help?"

Kavera kicked and screamed, "No! We have to save Cumber!"

"What for? He brought this on himself!"

"You don't understand! Cumber is lying!"

"I know, Cumber has been lying this entire time." Tomiyasu tightened his grip on Kavera's cloth.

"Damn it, let me go! Cumber didn't kill her!" Kavera cried out, watching as Kohl beat his brother to death, pummeling his sibling without a sense of remorse or hesitation.

As Kohl continued to bash in Cumber's face, everyone watching eventually couldn't handle the sight of the pummeling, feeling the ground shake with every punch Kohl delivered.

Cumber could do nothing but lay there as his face was hit again. He felt like his brain was bouncing around his skull.

Kohl yelled out as he delivered another strike to his brother's face, splattering his blood across the ground, "You nearly killed the king! You lied about us being brothers! And you murdered Kora!"

Cumber coughed up the puddle of blood filling his mouth, "Yea... I murdered... your beloved..." he spoke as quickly as he could, "She cried for you... but you weren't there."

Kohl jumped to his feet, grabbing Cumber and lifting him up by his collar.

A trail of blood spilled from the Saiyans mouth, "... you weren't there when I plunged that blade into her womb... I'm only sad... I got to do it once...." Cumber put on a small grin, "Even if you bring her back to life, you'll live with the fact that you let her die." Cumber coughed. 'Finish it, brother. Hurry up.'

Kohl let out a cry of anguish as he let Cumber go, only to build up his KI around his fist and punch a hole through his brother's chest.

Kavera screamed out, crying as she still tried to get free, "Kohl, what the hell did you do?!"

Cumber couldn't even let out a sound of pain while he tried to breathe in. He was drowning in his own blood; coughing up the crimson liquid which had built up in his throat.

Kohl watched the life drain from Cumber's eyes as they rolled back. Kohl pulled his fist out of his brother's chest, flicking the blood off his hand.

Cumber swayed back and forth before falling to the ground.

Kohl hyperventilated, seeing Kora with that dagger in her stomach. The Saiyan began to hear a scream, but his heartbeat was drowning out everything else.

Everyone watched as Kohl's aura began to build, expanding and growing in seconds. His body tensing up around the gold rings on his arms and neck. The Saiyan grabbed his hair, "Stay calm! Stay calm! Stay calm!" He tried to hold in the rage, his power manifesting in electric sparks shooting from his body.

Tomiyasu shielded Kavera and jumped back into Janemba's portal, closing before Kohl's power destroyed the area, "STOP IT!!!" He pulled at his hair. The electricity began to get more erratic.

Kohl inhaled just as something crashed back down onto the planet. His attention was drawn to the massive smoke cloud. Siphon crawled out of the hole, his body covered in ash and smoking, only his skin wasn't burned, it seemed to be charred and glowing a familiar blue.

In the crater, the droid had revealed itself. Its head was nearly completely gone, and its hands were damaged but it still dragged Eon's body over to Siphon.

The red prisoner huffed, giggling to himself, "That guard is so much stronger than that android! His power is unreal! I love it!" Siphon punched his fists together, his knuckles sparked into flames. "Had I known this power existed, I would have made it my life's goal to attain it!"

The droid dropped Eon's mutilated body in the dirt, still somehow managing to inhale. "I can't continue, my systems are damaged."

Siphon continued to giggle, "You have helped me enough. Get yourself out of here. You've earned it."

"Shouldn't you escape too?" The droid's voice was getting lower in tone.

"With this power. I can't be stopped. I'm taking back this planet-" Siphon's eyes caught onto Cumber, seeing the Saiyan face down with a puddle of blood around him, "Cumber?" He then turned to Kohl, "You killed your brother?"

Kohl acknowledged Cumber, seeing the Saiyan taking his final breaths. Kohl was still struggling to remain in control, trying to keep steady, breathing heavily to keep his heart rate low.

Siphon punched his fists together again, "Huh, I didn't think you had it in you." In a flash, Siphon shot at Kohl, punching him away from Cumber. He looked down at the dying Saiyan. Cumber's eyes slowly made their way to Siphon. "You damn fool. Went ahead and got yourself killed." He placed a hand to Cumbers back.

The downed Saiyan closed his eyes, waiting for death to claim his soul.

Siphon kept his hand on Cumbers back, ready to take whatever remained of the warrior. He looked over to Kohl. "That Super Saiyans power is growing too fast. If he didn't respond quickly, that guard's power would most likely run out before I can defeat that bastard... unless."

Cumber's eyes widened, he noticed it too. Kohl's power was rising dramatically. Even with the restraints, his brother's body would overload until he burst. He had to do something. He looked back at Siphon, seeing the prisoner already placing his palm to Cumbers back, "...wait."

"I'm surprised you have enough energy to speak. It's like I'm talking to a dead man." Siphon laughed maniacally.

"I... can help... you..." Cumber managed to speak as more blood escaped his mouth.

"Help me?"

Siphon's hand pressed harder on Cumbers back, leading the Saiyan to close his eyes and wait for death to claim him.

Siphon sighed, thinking of the Saiyans natural abilities to come back stronger after death. His fingertips stabbed into Cumbers back. The Saiyan screamed as a shock of power went through his body, thinking this is finally it.

To his surprise, the hole in his chest was closing up. Healing in the same manner as Eon. His power came back in full, fueling the Saiyan. Cumber's body exploded with renewed energy. 'Gotta get Kohl to unleash his power... gotta save my little brother. One good deed before I die.'

"How do you feel?" Siphon continued to giggle like a mad man.

"We have to take out Kohl with one final attack. If we can overpower him now with our ki this high then we are sure to win."

Siphon eyed the Saiyan, dropping his smile, "There's something about the way you said that."

"What the hell does that mean?" Cumber clenched his fists, seeing the man before he was now a threat.

"I don't know, there's just something odd about that sentence." Siphon shook it off, putting on that evil smile, "Heh, I guess I just find it amusing that even when you are dying on the floor, you think these things through."

Cumber slowly let out a very small sigh, "I have planed a lot of these things through. You can feel it. Kohl's power is rising too fast. We have no time to waste."

Out in the distance, the newly restored fighters could see Kohl's aura growing big and more aggressive. Lightening sparked out towards the sky from his body. It was like looking at a star.

Cumber gestured to Siphon, "Let's end this quickly." Both of them shot at Kohl, seeing the Super Saiyan recovering from Siphon's punch. 

Kohl couldn't stop the growing power. The restraints could only limit his power before Kohl's body would combust. He pushed himself, up shaking with the nonstop energy. As he got to his feet, he saw Cumber standing with Siphon. "What?!"

"Kohl. Let's finish this. Everything we can produce into a single blast." Cumber lowered his voice, "Fuel my body with power until I kill him."

Siphon smirked, "Can do."

Cumber's red and black aura erupted to rival Kohl's blue aura. "Come on Kohl! One last attack to end this!" Cumber raised his hands above his head, forming a massive ball of red ki, the light around the Saiyan seemed to get absorbed into his aura. The debris around Cumber began to rise as his charging power destroyed his surroundings; opening his palms out to Kohl, "SAVAGE WRATH!!!" The ball of energy shot out at Kohl, shooting out all debris and rocks, destroying the ground between him and Kohl.

Kohl saw this attack spiraling right towards him. The Super Saiyan reacted quickly, with his right arm going up, and his left arm going down. Kohl let the his power explode from his body as his arms moved the opposite way, with his right arm going down, and his left arm going up.

His power was pulled into his hands as Kohl quickly inhaled and roared out, "ION SHOCK-BLAST!!!"

Kohl stomped his foot forward and brought his hands together, unleashing a beam so powerful, the very planet began to shake.

The two Saiyan beams struck one another, shooting out a massive gust of wind, scaring everyone close enough to witness such power.

Blizzard's concentration on the barrier was lost, only able to watch as the Saiyans had unleashed everything they had. The Saiyans waiting for the duel to end could only gaze upon the two powers clashing. Tearing apart the surface of the planet with their attacks. If one didn't stop soon, the planet would pay the price.

The colliding attacks seemed to completely blot out the sun, leaving onlookers with the only source of light coming from the beam struggle.

Cumber roared out, seeing Kohls' blast starting to overshadow his own. The Saiyan clenched his teeth, sweating profusely as he poured more of his power into the blast, "IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO?!?!" His beam expanded, pushing Kohls blast away.

Kohl leaned forward into his blast, yelling as his body was still pushing its limits against the rings he wore.

Cumber dug his feet into the ground, clenching his teeth so hard, he felt they might snap in his mouth. "Siphon!!!"

The red prisoner grinned, "End him!" He placed a hand on Cumbers shoulder, instantly the blast coming from Cumber expanded greatly, beginning to darken into a purple. Cumbers power combined with Eon's fire power, ignited into a monstrous attack that sent Kohl sliding back.

Cumber could still feel his brothers powers were rising, "FIGHT KOHL!!! FIGHT OR THIS PLANET IS DONE FOR!!!"

Kohl's gaze wondered for a split second, seeing the surface of the planet was cracking, caving in, and getting blown away. Even the castle was starting to feel the impact.

The two Saiyans were clouded in their auras like wildfires, having to push the other into submission... until it happened.

Cumber utilized Siphons power and pushed Kohl, feeling his brothers ki starting to fall back in line. Cumber pushed back onto Siphons hand, getting the red prisoner to remove his hand.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Siphon yelled out.

Cumbers beam was slowly getting pushed back, he felt Kohls blast starting to take charge. 'Just a little more.'

Kohl stomped his other foot forward, enforcing the blast onto Cumber. The Saiyan saw the blast getting closer and closer, the heat from their standstill was creeping up on him.

Siphon saw the blast getting closer, "I'm not going back to prison!!!" He spun around to leave.

Cumber continued to fire the blast with one hand as he reached back and grabbed Siphon, "You are going down with me!!!"

"What the hell are you doing?!?!"

Kohl roared out one more time, completely bypassing Cumbers beam and hitting the Saiyan and Siphon.

The two screamed out as the blast burned their bodies. Cumber focused on Siphon, seeing the red prisoners body beginning to burn up. Cumber used his aura to deflect the blast, but it was barely enough.

Kohl's aura spiked for one moment, shooting out the blast and destroying his enemies. Kohl could only hear Siphons screaming, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo............."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 193 29
Months pass since Beerus the God of Destruction went to earth and fought The Super Saiyan God Goku...Whis decided to train Goku allowing Vegeta to co...
33.6K 511 36
A demon? Saiyan? Both?
11.2K 250 23
Kentaro goes through life unknown of who he is but due to a certain incident he finds out everything through the loss of someone most precious to him...
31K 315 30
This Story Follows Deiras, A Saiyan Who Was Faced With A Great Decision. Become The New God Of Destruction For Universe 7, The Thing He Hates The Mos...