• Because I Like You • (Woohy...

By xdaisies

After living in England for her entire life, her family decide to move to South Korea. Ailey Park, 17 is just... More

•Chapter One•
•Chapter Two•
•Chapter Three•
•Chapter Four•
•Chapter Five•
•Chapter Six•
•Chapter Seven•
•Chapter Eight•
•Chapter Nine•
•Chapter Ten•
•Chapter Eleven•
•Chapter Twelve•
•Chapter Thirteen•
•Chapter Fourteen•
•Chapter Fifteen•
•Chapter Sixteen•
•Chapter Seventeen•
•Chapter Eighteen•
•Chapter Nineteen•
•Chapter Twenty•
•Chapter Twenty-One•
•Chapter Twenty-Two•
•Chapter Twenty-Three•
•Chapter Twenty-Four•
•Chapter Twenty-Five•
•Chapter Twenty-Six•
•Chapter Twenty-Seven•
•Chapter Twenty-Eight•
•Chapter Twenty-Nine•
•Chapter Thirty•
•Chapter Thirty-One•
• Chapter Thirty-Two •
• Chapter Thirty-Four •
• Chapter Thirty-Five •
• Final Chapter •
• +Special-Chapter 37 •
•+Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39+•
•+Chapter 40•
•+Chapter 41•
•+Chapter 42•
•+Chapter 43•
• +Chapter 44 •
• Chapter 45+ •

•Chapter Thirty-Three•

1.9K 68 24
By xdaisies

Ailey's POV
Did he just say..I love you? I love you. He did say it.

"I love you too, Nam Woohyunie." I replied as my arms wrapped around him, smiling.

Beep

The sudden honk of a car parked beside us, beeping loudly. The two of us flinched as we searched to see who it was.

Oh god. My cheeks began to burn up with embarrassment as Woohyun's dad chortled loudly.

"Hello." I bowed at the doorstep with my hands buried in my hair.

"Aigoo..did I disturb you two?" Woohyun's dad laughed with his window scrolled down.

"N-no, Woohyun, I'll talk to you at school.." I blushed as I awkwardly smiled.

"Stay inside, it's cold now. Bye bye," Woohyun waved as he jogged to the car, diving in.

I couldn't believe that Woohyun's father had witnessed the two of us together. Hugging.

| Six months later |

"Still no response?" Woohyun asked.

"No. I don't know what to do. Why doesn't the universities that I want to attend have any available spots? So unfair." I lowered my head, fiddling with my coat zip.

"You will get a place, don't worry." Woohyun patted my shoulder.

"Like in three years time." I sulked.

"Aigoo. Believe in yourself like I believe in you!" Woohyun smiled.

"Thanks, Woohyun. Are you excited for the university you're attending soon? Performing Arts sounds fun." I replied.

"I'm not fussed. I mean, it'll be good, right? I'll take it slow and pace myself when I get to university." He said.

"Hasn't Bi Ho been accepted too?" I smiled.

"Yeah. We agreed that we'd stick together. Who would've known that I would become best mates with my enemy," he laughed.

"Yah. I didn't know either. I guess you can't live without me, buddy." Bi Ho said as he leaned in close, clearly eavesdropping. "See, if you weren't dating, I would be taking Woohyun out, searching for hot girls."

"Woohyun's not like that!" I defended him.

"I wouldn't anyway. I rather stay inside," Woohyun laughed nervously.

"You two are so boring," Bi Ho tutted as he turned his head and continued playing his game.

"I have to go to GP's work now, I have to watch him teach. Fun." I yawned before lifting my bag up from the floor.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Woohyun asked.

"Yah. She's a big girl, it won't take her long," Bi Ho snarled.

"Yeah, he's right, haha. I'll text you later!" I waved goodbye as I left the school's common room.

I slipped an earphone in as I began walking to his work with steady steps.

[Text from GP,

When are you getting here? Come before lunch ends, I'll treat you!]

I checked the time as I walked faster than I did before, it was 12:35.

[Text to GP,

I'm already on my way, won't be long!:)]

I rushingly typed as I briskly walked to his school.

I entered the school's cafeteria where it was flooded with hungry students as I searched for GP.

"Here!" GP's arm stretched as he waved, grinning.

"Hello.." I bowed to the other teachers who were sat with him.

"Our Ailey, what do you want to eat?" GP smiled.

"Chicken noodles," I licked my lips as I took a seat, releasing my bag strap from my shoulder.

"I'll go get it, you stay here," GP got up from his seat as the girls watched him, admiring him.

"He's a popular one." A teacher who sat beside me laughed.

"I wonder why.." I replied.

"So, are you wanting to become an English teacher like Mr Park?" Another teacher asked.

"Y-Yeah. I thought it would be good." I replied, smiling.

"Sounds good. You'll do fine, just like your brother. Oh, here he comes." He replied as GP sat down with a tray of food.

"Daebak! Thanks, bro." I stabbed my chopsticks into the plate of noodles.

"You eat, piggy," GP laughed.

"Those girls are drooling over you.." I uncomfortably faced towards the girls who were sat on the table beside us.

"It took me awhile to adjust to it too," GP sighed.

"He's our visual," A teacher laughed as he patted GP's shoulder.

"I don't see it," I laughed.

"Hurry up and eat! Stop insulting me," GP poked my head.

Lunch over

"This is Ailey. She has came to observe the lesson, don't mind her. She's your sunbae, treat her nicely," GP smiled to the classroom full of students.

'Yes,' the class said in unison.

I took a seat in the corner, next to the computer at the front and took off my coat and bag.

GP began teaching and one girl caught my attention. She kept looking at me! Whenever I tried avoiding eye contact with her, somehow her eyes would be fixed onto me in the corner of my eye.

"Ailey. Let's have a conversation in English as an example." GP beckoned me over to the chalkboard where he stood.

"Sure, Mr..Park," I giggled a little.

"Tell me about yourself and what happened today for you," GP said in English.

"My name is Ailey Park, I am turning nineteen this year, in July. I have one older brother who I look up to and.."

"A boyfriend?" A student who sat at the back asked with his Konglish.

"Tae Won." GP shook his head.

"That's a bit too personal," I laughed as I continued, "Today was fun and I think I'll enjoy coming here in the future," I said in English as GP did a 'thumbs up' to me.

"Can you see the fluency in her speaking? That's what we're aiming for. Right, textbooks out!" GP clapped his hands.

After the lesson •

The lesson flew by and the students were already packing up their books, violently shoving them into their bags.

"Goodbye," I smiled as the students all left one by one.

"Unnie!" The girl who stared at me during the lesson ran over to me as the class emptied.

"Oh?" I cluelessly looked at her.

"Do you not know me?" She asked.

"I feel like I've seen you before, I'm not sure.." I awkwardly smile.

"I'm Han Ah..Woohyun's sister," she said with the slight tone of disappointment.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I apologised.

"It's cool. Unnie, you're very pretty!" She smiled.

"So are you, Woohyun has mentioned you in the past," I replied.

"He talks about you all the time," Han Ah grinned. "He's lucky to have you!" Her hands clasped onto mine.

"No, no," I laughed.

"It's true! He's an idiot, a big one! Dad told me about what happened between you two..the breakup I mean. That explained the crying and swollen face he had on for days.." She sulked.

"Crying?" I bit my lip.

"Yeah. He was a real idiot for letting you go! I'm so happy that you two are together again, don't ever break up!" Han Ah grinned.

"We won't," I laughed.

Because we love each other.

|Author's Note|

I was a bit slow on updating, sorry! I felt so anxious for the past few days, knowing that I hadn't updated..lool.

Basically, let me explain..

I feel like this fanfic is heading towards an end:/ In my opinion, I just don't wanna let this fanfic go..I just wanna continue it forever because I enjoy writing it and seeing the cute lil comments;)

I struggle to write and come up with ideas now and it makes me sad tbh. This fanfic sounds like it should end but I don't want it to, If I continue this fanfic then it'll probably turn out boring like it is now:S

I don't wanna bore you guys with these chapters nor end the fanfic. I'm gonna try my best to think of ideas (hardcore brainstorming) before I do any sudden, regrettable changes! Any opinions?

Gonna go sleep now~

Thanks bubbas for the 6K ! x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.1K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
372K 13.4K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...