Her Only Hope

Par talabook

Sequel of His Only Rose. Make sure to read that one first! Rose's life didn't turned out as planned. After li... Plus

CAST
CAST 2
Recap
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
FINAL CHAPTER
A/N

CHAPTER 28

3.4K 104 40
Par talabook

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled entering his office pointing my gun at him.

He didn't look surprised at all. He kept looking at his papers until anger took control of my actions and I shot a bullet next to him.

As his body stayed still and as much as I wanted to shoot him right away I can't do it.

I need answers.

"I knew right away you were going to find out." He said calmly as his eyes made contact with mine.

"Even If I told you, he wouldn't remember you." He sighed looking at my gun telling me to put it away.

I move it slowly and I immediately sit in front of him waiting for some answers and some sort of explanation.

I couldn't react in a bad way because I would destroy the trust he already has for me.

"When the battle was happening and I told you he was dead, that's when he woke up. He didn't know where he was or who he was. I knew right away even if you tried to help him it would make your life impossible." My jaw clenched after I heard his words.

"You don't have a fucking right to decide if he stays with you or with me." I said.

"And you are correct. He makes his own choices, that's why he decided to stay with me. He would have been more confused if he went with you." He says.

Even after all that's happening an explanation wouldn't change how I feel. If he doesn't remember anything how the fuck am I suppose to explain that he has his own mob and a sister who thought he was dead.

I know sooner or later I will tell him the truth but it will take time, time to think how he is going to react, even if I don't know how he feels I will know right away that he couldn't possibly believe me.

I would be scared If I was in his position.

"What did you tell him?" I ask.

"I told him he was in an accident and that his family died." He says. It would have been much easier to tell him the fucking truth or at least tell him he has a family, that he has me.

"I am going out." I stood up roughly but before I could leave his words stopped me.

"What are you going to do? Tell him the truth?" He asks.

"If that means that I could bring him back to me then yes. I will tell him the fucking truth."

I am lying.

Right now I am not thinking straight. I have to take my time and think about it.

It would be much easier if the boys were with me.

"Even if you tell him the truth you know he isn't your brother." His words anger me but some part of me knew he was right.

Is it really worth it telling him the truth?

-

"Hey!" I turned around as Carlos and Chris walked towards me.

"Where did you go last night?" Chris asks with his beautiful accent.

"I felt sick so I went back home." I said.

Home? This is a hell hole.

"Oh yes! Connor told us that he bumped into you yesterday." I felt my heart race as my body started to heat up.

I could see they knew how I felt because of my expressions.

"We know about Connor. Elijah told us" They look at me with some kind of pity.

Fuck.

"Can we go to the gym?" I sighed. Chris grins, "Of course, you have to meet everyone else." He says putting his arm around my shoulder. I chuckled as we walked down the hall towards the rest of the group.

I could feel my heart aching from what just happened yesterday. My mind couldn't describe how I felt and there's no words that could explain what I wanted to do.

As we walked down stairs I could hear men cheering and laughing. Instead of smiling I put a neutral look as we walk in.

"Guys!" Chris yelled in his beautiful accent. Everyone turned around and some stayed with their smiles and others looked shocked.

"Today Rose will train with us." Chris continued as some came towards us cheering and saying hello to me.

A small smile surprisingly showed from me and I said hello to everyone.

I could see two men wrestling in the middle of the ring as others yelled things to them.

As we walked closer I saw a man look at me with an angry look. He was very built and had beautiful blue eyes.

He looked familiar.

As he walked towards me I could see some kind of irritation in his eyes.

I stayed still, watching every move.

Before he could come any closer Carlos walks in front of me trying to cover myself from this man.

"What is she doing here?" He says. His voice is deep and hoarse and his eyes changed from irritation to shock and anger.

My mind tries to think about something that I have done and the only thing I remember is killing those men.

"She can be here whenever she wants." Carlos' voice turned deep and his body became stiff. I moved a little so I could take a good look at him.

He was very tall and his strong body could be seen easily from his tight shirt. His face was very well structured and he had a little beard covering his face.

"Taylor will try to do something to her. After killing his cousin he will do anything to hurt her." He says pointing his finger right at me.

"Calm the fuck down." I recognized his voice from anywhere and my heart started beating uncontrollably when he stood in front of me.

Both Carlos and Connor where mad as fuck. The way their body tensed and the way their voice changed in an instant I could tell how they felt about this situation.

"He will come for her." The blue eyed man says.

"Elijah or anyone of us will kill him before he touches her." Connor says.

I saw his blue eyes lock with mine and I could feel myself shrinking behind the boys trying to avoid his stare.

As people say, If looks could kill I would have been dead in a second.

The man walks away and both Connor and Carlos look at me in relief.

I stayed silent waiting for them to talk. Words didn't come out of my mouth, I knew right away if I stayed here something bad and unexpected was gonna happen.

"He is not mad at you." Chris says. Both Connor and Carlos looked at him with a serious look.

"It's not your fault. He has his reasons." Carlos says.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Your dad." Connors says, "he knew that Cameron took Bellamy's sister and didn't do anything." I turn to look at the man named Bellamy. His blue eyes look at me one more time. His expressions stayed the same.

Angry.

I can't blame him. I was in the same position as him.

Knowing someone took my own brother and not knowing if he was okay made me feel the same way he is feeling right now.

I could feel a small wave of anger starting to cover my entire body.

"Jason and I, we attacked Camerons gang after he died. We took everyone out." I say.

Maybe I know his sister.

"What's her name?" I ask.

"Octavia. Octavia Blake." Carlos says.

---------------

Sorry for taking so long posting. I haven't had time to write but I promise I will post soon.

Thank you for reading my story!

What do you think about the story so far?

Toni Mahfud as Bellamy Blake

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

The Gang Leaders Par 21NightSky

Roman pour Adolescents

152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...
Our Girl Par Ashley Nicole West

Roman pour Adolescents

57.8K 2.8K 84
***Currently being edited, also adding alot of juicy stuff*** When 18 year old Ashton, moves schools her senior year after her mother and fathers div...
2.7K 82 18
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...
409K 11.9K 36
Completed story! And please excuse the grammatical errors to my book. I just finished it and I'm in the process of editing everything. *************...