Lasting Love (Klaroline)

By Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters, rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't have any supernatural creatures. T... More

New Family in Town
New Siblings at School
Dinner with the Mikaelsons
Homecoming
Sleepover
Tyler!
Prom
Klaus
Sercret Date
Graduation Present
Date
Death
Taken
Found
Gone
The Safe!
Moving
Shopping
Mystery person
Birthday Present
Surprise
Apart
Christmas
Taken
Rescued
Clubbing
Dinner
Moving
Last Day
Goodbye
Stefan!
Nite Out
Safe House
Finn
Missing
Safety
Katerina
Beach Date
Engagement
Need your Help
Last Minute Klaroline Wedding
Mystic Falls
Whitmore College
Jealousy
Karaoke Night
Truth
Nik's Birthday
3 Year Anniversary
Special Delivery

Return

368 7 1
By Klaroline_TvdTo

Stefan's POV
I am walking over to the Compound, to say goodbye to Care. I walked inside, and seen Davina walking down the steps. I said, " Hey. Is Care up yet?"

She looked and had a shocked face. Before she could talk, I heard someone say, " Stefan?"

I turned around and seen The Mikaelsons standing there behind me. I was shocked. I haven't seen them in 2 years, and neither has Care.

I said, " Hey. What are you guys doing in New Orleans?"

Klaus said, " We came home. This is where we live. Davina, where is Caroline?"

Davina said, " She is still sleeping. I will go wake her."

Davina then went up the stairs to wake Caroline. I said, " Caroline? She knows you are here?"

Elijah said, " She knows we came back a year ago. We left 7 months ago for a job. But we came back."

I walked up the stairs, and heard the girl coming down the hallway. I stood there waiting for here to explain.

Caroline's POV
I woke up with a hangover. I don't even remember drinking that much. Someone knocked on my door, I got up and opened it. It was Davina. She said, " You look like hell."

I said, " I feel like hell. What's up?"

She said, " Stefan is downstairs. He wants to say goodbye before he leaves."

I said, " Can't he wait, till I am dressed?"

She said, " No. His flight leaves in an hour."

I said, " Fine."

We then walked down the hallway. On the way, I said, " How much did I drink last night?"

She giggled and said, " You don't remember. You drank a quarter of the bar. Stefan had to carry you home. You seemed like you needed a night to let go."

I said, " Oh. I didn't realize I drank that much."

We then reached the top of the steps, and Stefan was standing there at the top. Stefan said, " You want to explain, what you have really been doing in New Orleans?"

I was confused. I said, " What do you mean?"

He pointed to the courtyard. I then seen Nik, and the rest of the Mikaelsons standing behind him. Before I could even think, I said, " Nik."

I heard Stefan mumble something, but I ran down the stairs into Nik's arms. I slammed my lips down on his, and he kissed back much more enthusiastically. After what seemed for, well like forever. We pulled apart, and I looked into his eyes.

I said, " I missed you."

He smiled and said, " I missed you too, my love."

Then someone said, " Yes. We get it you missed each other. Do I get a kiss too, darling?"

I looked at Kol. I said, " In your dreams."

He said, " Everynight."

I laughed and then Stefan came down the stairs and said, " Want to explain? As to how you knew they were in New Orleans a year ago, and didn't tell me?"

I looked at the Mikaelsons, and they nodded. I looked at Stefan and said, " I couldn't. They came here a year ago, and I didn't even know it at first. I lived here a month and they didn't come here till after I moved here. It took 3 months, for me to find out they have been here. I didn't tell you because I couldn't. They told me not to tell anyone, cause they were doing a job here in New Orleans."

    Stefan said, " Wait. So the Nik guy that you've been seeing is.."

   I said, " It's Klaus. Yes. I couldn't tell you anything about the Mikaelsons being here and i knew about it."

     He said, " Wow. I didn't expect you to go back to Klaus, after he left. Especially since I only knew 10 months ago, that you and him were dating in secret in Mystic Falls."

    I said, " Stef, I love him. He loves me. We're happy. I never got over him, and he for me. We never stopped having feelings for each other. We have and always will have feelings for each other. I didn't tell you back in Mystic Falls that him and I were dating in secret was because We didn't want anyone to know. He was afraid of what his family would think of him getting close to me, and I didn't want to tell you and Damon cause you would go really overprotective."

   Stefan said, " I gotta go. I have a flight to catch."

    Nik walked over to Stefan, and put his hand on his shoulder. Nik said, " Mate, you can't tell anyone that you seen us. We can't have anyone in Mystic Falls knowing we are here."

  Stefan said, " Alright. I won't tell anyone. Bye, Care."

   I went over and hugged him. I said, " Bye, Stef."

     He nodded and walked out of the compound. I then finally realized that I was still in my pjs. I said, " I'll be right back down."

   They nodded and I went upstairs to my room. In the hallway of our wing, someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and there stood Nik. He said, " I missed you, love."

   I said, " I missed you, more."

  He said, " I doubt that."

   I then leaned in and kissed him. Things then got heated, and I had my legs around his waist and he carried me into our room. He then sat on the bed, with me straddling his lap. He started kissing my neck. I said, " I should get dressed."

   He said, " So.?"

    I said, " Nik, seriously. I should get dressed, then I can catch up with Bekah. We can finish this later."

   He whispered in my ear, " Promise?"

   I said, " Promise."

  I then got off his lap, and walked into our closet. I put on my green skirt, my white lace crop top, and my Jean jacket. I put on my black heels, and walked out of the closet. Nik was sitting on the bed still, and he got up when he seen me. He said, " Love, your killing me."

     I walked over to him and said, " Good."

   He gulped, and I walked out of the room. I walked down the hallway, and downstairs to the courtyard. I walked to the kitchen, and grabbed some coffee. I sat down at the island. Bekah, Kol, and Davina walked into the kitchen. They grabbed some coffee and sat down.

    I said, " I missed you, Beks."

  She said, " I missed you too. We should go shopping today."

    I said, " Sure. Davina?"

   Kol said, " Nice try. I missed my beautiful girlfriend, and your not taking her. I'm sure Nik is the same about you, darling. Isn't that right, Nik?"

  I looked at the doorway, and seen Nik standing there. He said, " He's right. I prefer to not have you out of my sight for at least a couple days. I want to spend time with you, my love."

     I said, " If you want to spend time with me, then you can come shopping with Davina, Bekah and I."

  Kol and Nik groaned. Davina said, " I agree with Care. If either of you boys want to spend time with either of us, then you are going shopping with us."

    Bekah said, " You both get a man, to carry around your bags. Yet I get no one to carry mine."

   I said, " I mean we could take Marcy, but he is probably with Sophia. Where's Elijah?"

  Kol said, " Probably in his study being boring."

   I got up and walked out of the kitchen. I walked upstairs, to Elijah and Kol's wing of the house. I walked into his study, and found him reading. He looked up and said, " Caroline, what can I do for you?"

   I smiled and said, " Elijah, would you like to go shopping with Beks, Davina, Kol, Nik and I?"

   He laughed and said, " Kol and Niklaus? Going shopping? That's funny. But no I would not like to go."

   I said, " I could always call Kat and tell her that you are in New Orleans. I'm sure she would love to see you again."

   He lost his smiled and said, " You wouldn't."

   I said, " I would."

   He said, " Fine. I will go shopping. When are we leaving?"

   I said, " In about five minutes."

    He got up and we walked downstairs and seen the girls, and the boys in the courtyard. Kol said, " Elijah, what made you go shopping? Did she take away your suits?"

    Elijah smacked the back of Kol's head and said, " More like blackmail."

   Nik looked at me and I said, " I didn't blackmail him. I just gave him two options."

    Elijah said, " Threatening to tell Katerina that I am here, counts as blackmail."

   I said, " Lose the attitude, or I will tell Kat that you are here."

   He said, " Niklaus, you got a feisty one here."

  Nik smirked and said, " I know."

    I said, " Alright. The boys ride in Nik's car. Us girls will go in my car."

   Nik opened his mouth to protest, but I said, " Shut it. Us girls need to catch up."

      He shut his mouth, and us girls walked out to my car. The boys went to Nik's car. We got in and drove down the road. Bekah said, " I didn't know how much power you have over my brothers."

   I said, " I don't. They just need to learn to listen, and stop questioning."

    Davina said, " Why did you blackmail Elijah about calling Kat?"

   I said, " Oh. You don't know. Kat and Elijah had a thing in Mystic Falls. They both still have feelings for each other. Elijah doesn't want her to get into danger if, she comes to New Orleans and sees him."

Elijah's POV
    We were on the way to the mall, cause of Caroline. She is strong, stubborn, and feisty. You can tell she is just like Niklaus. They are both strong, and stubborn. She is going to be so upset once she finds out that she will be leaving tomorrow morning.

    I said, " Niklaus, when will you tell Caroline?"

   He sighed and said, " Hopefully never."

   Kol said, " Nik, you have to tell her. You want to keep her safe, this is he only way. She is leaving with mother, and Freya tomorrow morning to the safe house. It is already set into stone. We can't have the threat getting to her. The threat already knows about her, it is only a matter of time before they get her."

    Niklaus said, " I will tell her tonight. I just want her to have one day happy and not mad at me. Just let her have today."

Kol nodded and I said, " If you don't tell her tonight, I will."

  He said, " I will tell her. She will never forgive me, if someone else told her."

  I nodded and then we parked outside the mall. We got out of the car, and the girls parked next to us and got out.

Caroline's POV
    We got out of the car, and we all walked into the mall. We went into a couple stores, and the boys carried our bags. We stopped and got some lunch and then continued shopping for the rest of the day.

   When we were done shopping, we drove home. Bekah, Davina and I had put our bags into our rooms, and then went downstairs to join everyone else for dinner. We went into the dining room, and ate dinner. After dinner, Nik and I went up to our room. Once the door, was close his lips were on mine. Things then got heated from there.

   9 hours later, I woke up and didn't see Nik in bed. I looked and seen the balcony doors open. I put Nik's shirt on that was on the floor. I then walked out onto the balcony, and seen Nik standing there shirtless, leaning against the balcony, with a bourbon in hand.

    He looked up at me, I walked over to him and said, " Hey, what's wrong?" 

    He drank the rest of his bourbon, and said, " My mother, and Freya is taking you to a safe house in the morning."

   I said, " What? I just got you back."

   He said, " I'm not thrilled about it either, love. But the threat we went after, knows what you mean to me and where you are. We came back to get you out of the city. It's only a matter of time before they get you. I can't have them getting to you."

   I put my hand on his cheek and said, " I'm not leaving you."

   He said, " You have to. In order for me to keep you safe, you have to go to the safe house with Freya and my mother. It's the only way for you to stay safe."

   I said, " If you want to keep me safe, then let me stay here with you. You are the only one that makes me feel safe, and protected. Either that or let me help you take out this threat."

   He said, " You don't get it. If something happens to you, I don't know what would happen. I would be heartbroken and end up hurting or killing people. I don't want you to get into the work, my family does. You won't like it, and you'll hate me for seeing the things I do to people. I kill people, Caroline."

   I said, " I know that. I seen you kill that Theirry guy. I know you kill, and I don't care. I love you. I love all of you, flaws and all."

    He said, " Caroline, I love you. But can you please, leave with my mother and Freya in the morning. If not for you, then for me."

   I sighed and leaned my forehead on his and said, " I will leave with them. But you have to stop trying to protect me from the things you do. You have to let me try and help sometimes."

   He said, " I will try. I can't guarantee anything, my love."

  I said, " That's all I ask."

  I then kiss him. We pull away and I said, " Let's go back to bed. If I have to leave in the morning then I want spend all the time I got left with you."

   He said, " Anything for you, my love."

  He pecked my lips, and we went back to bed. We laid there and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 881 17
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline and her friends are seniors in high school. Caroline's mother had passed...
15.3K 326 14
The Morningstar family is making their way to Mystic Falls with the Mikaelsons not far behind. Darrold Morningstar has found his mate, the newly turn...
95.8K 2.9K 17
h "Oh my, brother. Caroline Forbes will be the death of you. And you know it." ~ ~ After Caroline's mother passes away, she turns off her humanity...
188K 6.7K 43
Caroline Forbes and Kol Mikaelson have been best friends since the third grade, the two of them inseparable. That is until Kol's older brother, Klaus...