Asher & Julia| 16+✔️

By KirstieQuirke

SPIN OFF TO THE ACE SERIES Troubled boy called Asher Reeves is afraid of love and doesn't believe in it, will... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chaper 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 86

4.3K 118 16
By KirstieQuirke

"What are you doing here?", he asks as if it's his home and I'm an intruder. I know he said shit about Julia's style and her hair and he is the one that made her feel insecure about things she shouldn't. I could punch him right now but I won't because I'll fuck it up with Jules and I'm trying hard to not do that.

I look down my body to my naked torso, "Isn't it obvious?", I open my arms wide for him to take a good look at me. His face holds a scowl as he looks me up and down. If I can't punch him I may as well gloat and rile him up, even make him jealous. I move to the side and sip my coffee, he walks inside stopping at the short narrow hall before walking into the messy living room. 

"What are you here for?", I ask. If he's here to win back Julia I'll laugh in his face.

"I'm collecting the last of my things, I told Julia on wednesday that I'll come Saturday morning before I head to work", he looks back as me as I walk down the hall and stopping in the living room. I laugh shaking my head and turn back to him, his scowl deepens. I'm already annoying him with my presence. 

"Well she probably forgot, she was rather busy last night. Busy..there..." I point to the couch, the pillows that were neatly on the couch are scattered over the room. It looks as though an earthquake has taken place causing cushions to fall off and be misplaced. Somehow one end up at the other side of the living room beside her bedroom door, "As I fucked her on the couch there..." I point to the couch and then the dress she wore laying at my feet, "I ripped her dress off and threw it here and her black thong is by the door were I gave her a mind blowing orgasm and that lamp there..." I point to the knocked over lamp beside the tiny hall leading towards her bedroom door, "We knocked it over when her legs..."

"Okay I get it!" He gruffly says. I'm surprised he let me go on that long.

"Anyway, long story short I heard she hasn't had an orgasm in like six years unless it was herself making it happen with her manicured fingers..maybe a pink dildo was involved who knows but including the ten orgasms or more last weekend and..four last night I guess you could say she's finally satisfied from missing out" I know I'm being a dick but It's bringing me joy as he scowls at me, he begins to walk around the living room looking for god knows what. 

"She had orgasms with me and not by making herself have one"

"You sure?"

"Yes, she had plenty when we were together", I think he's trying gloat but he's gloating for nothing. 

"Hm..funny, she told me she hadn't. What did she do when having said orgasm?" 

"She moaned my name really loud", he growls back still searching for god knows what.

"Is that all?", she obviously faked it with him. I burst out laughing unable to hold it in, "Dude, she faked it. If her pussy doesn't clamp around your fingers or dick and if her back doesn't arch, her toes don't curl and most importantly if her legs don't shake like she's sitting in snow and is freezing her ass off then..she faked it" 

He turns to me, almost like he's hurt but he's a dick so I don't really feel all that bad. "She didn't fake it", he protests. 

"Okay whatever boosts your ego", I chuckle and drink the rest of my coffee in the mug. I feel sorry for the girls he's been with, all that sex and not one orgasm from the girl, that has to be tough. 

"Glen?", Julia's quiet voice speaks as she emerges from her room wearing my white button up shirt that she hungirly ripped from my body before kissing down and wrapping her lips plump around me. She looks sexy wearing my shirt, It ends mid thigh and it's only buttoned up a significant amount to cover any revealing parts, It's making me want to rail her again. 

"I'm here to collect the rest of my things", his tone full of annoyance and I know i've pissed him off which was my goal. 

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I forgot, I'll grab the last of you shirts and In that shelf has a few of you CDs and DVDs", she tells him before turning back around and going into her room. 

"Was she walking funny to you?"

His glare turns to me, It looks like he wants to kill me. "Shut the fuck up!", he points at me before turning to the shelf taking whatever he owns. 

"Hey man, don't be mad at me. We both lost her once but the only difference is that you won't get her back..definitely not after saying shit about her hair colour and style when those things use to be something she loves about herself most and you're so dumb if you don't like her the way she is and you're so fucking dumb to not want her to walk around naked in her own home where she feels most comfortable" 

"She told you about our relationship?"

I shrug, "Kind of, the part struck me most was where she's never had an orgasm with you because..and I quote, No one makes me feel the way you make me feel"

"You think you're funny huh? She's just gonna leave you too because she'll get bored off the tattooed boy with daddy issues and lets not forget your alcohol addiction and drug addiction. She's probably finding her next piece of meat cause she's a whore. I'm lucky I got away from her when I did, I won't have people judging me when we walk down the street side by side, looking at me as if I'm being forced into the relationship with some emo fuck that dresses as if she's still in high school or college"

My smug smile drops, she told him about me? Ken? my issues? "What did you call her?", the things he said about me no longer matter as I feel my anger rising. I can feel my violence wanting to return and clock him right in the jaw. I step forward and when I do, the bedroom door swings open. 

"It was only three shirts you left..", her voice belittling when she sees my scowl towards him, "Asher?", she touches my arm and hands him a bag. He's lucky she came because if she didn't I would have lost it if he repeated himself. 

"I also left the mug my mother gave me for my birthday", he says to her. 

"The one with the picture of you and your nephew?"

He nods smirking at me, he knows he's gotten under my skin. "I'll go get it", he says turning a heel and heading to the kitchen. 

"He came for like six things?", I can feel the scowl on my face but I can't seem to wipe it from my face. When I finally look at her, she's now wearing shorts and the buttons on the shirt are all buttoned up and correctly buttoned up this time.

"Hey...", she cups my cheek. The scowl magically disappearing. "I'm sorry I didn't kn..", she's cut off.

"Got the mug", Glen's voice beams as he shakes the mug in his hand. My scowl returns. She removes her hand from my cheek with a sigh and smiles at Glen before walking him to the door.

I fix the cushion on the couch and sit down running my hand through my hair with frustration, I hear the door close a few minutes later and I stand up heading to the kitchen to do what I was going to do. I'm so pissed off right now, I wish I punched him when I had the chance. Him calling her a whore and then insulting her further by basically saying she's an embarrassment, I don't even care what he said about me because they are no longer true. I'm not even annoyed about her telling him about how fuck up I was, he probably asked question because I sure would. He differently loves her despite him saying shit about her otherwise he wouldn't have gotten jealous, It was written all over his face.

"Hey", her arms wrap around my waist as she stands behind me, I feel her soft lips place a gentle kiss on my back. I flip the bacon and eggs in the pan. I love it when she kisses my body, even though I'm pissed off I can still get a raging boner. 

"Hey", I say back. 

"What did he say?", she asks trying to turn me around. I sigh and turn around in her arms. 

"A load of bullshit that should've costed him a broken nose"

She sighs with an eye roll, "About me?"

"Yup", I turn back around feeling the anger coming back to life. 

"Asher, I don't care what he says about me and It's not like he hasn't said it to my face before"

"Doesn't make it okay Jules, I've said shit to your face before", horrible things. 

"Asher look at me...", I turn around to face her again, my eyes meeting her big ones, "He is a dick and you were a dick, you've changed so stop bringing up things you regret. I love you"

"I love you, Jules" I place my hands on the sides of her face before gently pecking her lips. 

"I still love when you call me Jules", she grins. 

"Oh yeah? What about when I call you Julia?", I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I like that but I love Jules, It sounds...hot coming from your mouth"

"Oh yeah?", I smirk and she nods. I grab her hips lifting her onto the counter, "What about when I call you, Kitten or baby?" 

She laughs, "I still don't like Kitten but baby is definitely better", she giggles as I blow a raspberry on her neck. It's crazy how fast my mood has changed. 

"What do you prefer Asher or Ash?" 

I shrug, "I like both, I like that you always say my full name Asher but I don't mind when you say Ash even though you've only said it once to piss me off which didn't work, definitely sounded weird but didn't piss me off"

"Ash", she says like she's feeling it out. "Ash, Asher, Ash..Asher" she continues and I laugh. 

"Hey I was thinking...", she swirls circles on my shoulder. 

"What were you thinking?" I say taking a quick glance to the food cooking in the pan.

"Since thanksgiving is around the corner, I was thinking you should come home to Texas with me so my parents can meet Ash"

I smirk at her saying Ash, "I've met your parents and your mother didn't like me" 

"That was through video call over six years ago, she just wanted me to focus on school work but they'll love you I promise"

I scoff, "Isn't your mother like stuck up and judgy?" 

She rolls her eyes, "Well yeah but I know she'll love you. My dad loves everyone and has a great sense of humour, you have nothing to worry about", she persuades. 

"Yeah but your mother is a witch by the sounds of it..so I dunno", I shrug pulling away from her to put the egg and crispy bacon onto a plate before continuing, "Meeting your parents in't exactly going slow" 

"But thanksgiving is next week and..nevermind, I'm not going to force you to come if you don't want too", disappointment clear in her tone. Shit. I've probably upset her and that's not what I wanted to do. 

"Shit" I curse under my breath, "Sure, we can go"

"Really? You don't have to if you're not ready"

I nod, "No baby, I want too" I lie to try keep the smile on her face. 

"Okay, I'll tell me parents tomorrow when I video call them", A happy smile appearing on her face.

I smile at her, "Great" I know her parents are not going to like me because of my past but I atleast have to make an effort. She did with my mother before so It's only fair that I do too. I lean over to her sitting on the counter and give her a soft kiss. 

____________________________

Please vote, comment and follow 😘

Don't be a silent reader ❤

Love you all💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 204K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
592K 50.6K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
482K 26.4K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
9.7M 635K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...