Safe With You, Lee Jeno

By VALENTINEJEN

❝His eyes shows zero emotions, while her eyes shows thousands of good spirits and love.❞ a story of youth, va... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 40

780 31 3
By VALENTINEJEN

Lies are everywhere.

Jeno woke up super early this Wednesday, waking up early weirded him out, he chose to get up anyway, "Weird, but okay." Shrugging it off, he went to shower and did his morning routine earlier making Doyoung looked at him, curious

"A rare footage of Jeno who woke up early. Usually, you would wake up 20 minutes before the class started." Jeno laughed as he drank his choco milk, leaving the brother checking him out.

"Stop complaining, Mr. Kim. Send me to school, I want to impress my friends and Hyejin." Doyoung shook his head and chuckled lightly.

Arriving at the school, he didn't waste his time and straightly went to his locker with a raging confidence. A lunchbox happened to appear inside his locker, talen aback, he stood there for around three minutes, staring into it.

"Eh, who gave me this?" He took it and brought it together with him all way to the class, Jeno chose to simply do not care as long as he got the food for free.

"Good morning, sunshines. It was a lovely day, ain't it?" Annoyed Renjun diverted his eyes to see Jeno in front of him, all energetic, strange—at least to him, that wasn't Lee Jeno to start the day with.

"Early, I see." Jaemin laughed, choked on his sandwich, "I can't believe this is the Lee Jeno I knew, he never comes early."

Yeri who was sitting beside Hyejin immediately moved to the other side of her friend's table, "Where's Mark?" Jeno asked as he took out his textbook.

"He said he will come late." Haechan replied, blandly. He looked very unenergetic, same goes to Yeri and Hyejin.

"What's with the mood? Are you guys just got brokenhearted or what?"

"Shut up, I miss Soojin." Yeri said, earning an arm hug from the moody Hyejin, if 'emergency business' has another synoym, it equals to Seo Soojin—the always busiest, the most complicated in family things, the one who chose to sacrifice her classes for more family things.

"Honestly, me too. She's annoying but she's just wonderful, I guess." Haechan softly blurted out something they would not believe their ears, it was almost inaudible, but it was clear enough to prove his feelings towards her. Hyejin gasped and squealed happily, turning around to face the brown haired one.

"So it is true that you are in love with Seo Soojin?"

Haechan stuttered badly upon hearing Hyejin's accusation. "It's not like that—I mean—yeah I do like her."

Jaemin smacked Haechan's arm teasingly.

"Just be straight-forwarded, she likes that type of guy, he must be confident in order to steal her heart or good bye, my friend."

Haechan cleared his dry throat and drank his water. Already felt challenged, a perfectionist girl wouldn't want just some random guy to drop unclear hints because Soojin is Soojin, she would dump them right away.

"Pray for me on that day, if we start to date I'm going to treat all of you."

"Yo kiddos, what's good?" Yeonjun came with his new glasses.

"Woah, Yeonnie, you look different!" Yeri screeched upon seeing Yeonjun's new appereance.

"I look good, right?" Taehyun, abruptly, pushed Yeonjun away and folded his arm. "I look better."

"Let's be honest here, all of us are." Jeno cleared things up and they all laughed playfully.

"Okay, okay stop with these silly things. Go back to your seat, Mrs. Choi will enter in five minutes." Yeonjun clapped his hands making the whole class went quiet, respect our class president, all hail to Choi Yeonjun.

🏴

"Baby, are you done or can we go now?" Hyejin groaned, waiting for her boyfriend to change into his basketball jersey which took a long time. Lee Jeno in basketball attire, wet hair, that one necklace hanging on his neck? Perfect, but that wasn't the main point, she just wanted to escape the changing place as soon as possible.

"I'm coming, princess." Jeno showed up with his new outfit, why did he chose the sleeveless one?—she thought, blaming herself to go head over heels for the guy ahead her.

"Who sponsored this jersey? Was it Chenle?"

Jeno nodded, "To ease the teammate's business, he sponsored these jerseys for us and the coaches." Hyejin just nodded and both of them went to the hall.

The hall was fully filled with tons of students inclucing all the players and cheerleaders. Surprisingly, Hyejin's eyes met Migyung's making her heart thumped loudly, her body stiffen upon watching those sharp eyes.

The moment she chose to throw her look away, Jeno shook Hyejin's body violently, "Han Hyejin, are you even listening?" Hyejin stayed silent but her finger was pointing to the girl that he hated so much.

"It's okay, it's okay. Follow everything that I told you to do, everything."

Hyejin nodded and dragged Jeno's hands to the audience's seat, he chuckled seeing her behavior that he adored a little too much. She looked up, as he established their eye level to listen to whatever she wanted to say.

"Be careful, baby. If you ever feel exhausted, just remember that I am here supporting you!" Jeno kissed Hyejin's nose bridge softly, his teammate witnessed that. Some chose to smile upon the amount of 'sugar' between them, some cringed and started to shout random words and some rolled their eyes, save some respects to the single ones, please.

"What are you waiting for? Let's get going." Haechan shouted from afar, bouncing the ball with zero patient.

"Sorry, princess, gotta go!" With that, Jeno ran to his teammates and started the game. It was a very tensed game, Jeno looked very good at this match. Every technique, tricks and every point he achieved were something beyond her expectation, how can someone was born to be perfect in every aspects?

"No wonder he's the vice president for this year, next year he will be the president." She talked to herself.

"Enjoying the view, princess?" Hyejin heard that, Migyung's filthy frog voice, obviously mocking the way Jeno talked to her. It really shows, Migyung was there to interrupt her and maybe the whole people with her annoying face.

"And what about it? He's my boyfriend anyway." Migyung gasped as she kicked away Hyejin's bottle, "So you're being bold now, huh?"

Migyung dragged Hyejin's shirt collar and whispered on her ear, "Be careful, or your Jeno will be mine."

Hyejin felt like her heart was stuffed with raging fire. Hyejin pushed her away making Migyung fell on her butt, Migyung being the tricky fox she was, she chose to use this incident to create a scenario.

"Ow fuck, how dare you?!"

Migyung shouted, too loud it stole most people's attention. At that time, the first match was already ended so Jeno ran to Hyejin and he was surprised to see Migyung got pushed by his girlfiriend, something he wouldn't believe would happen just happened meters away from him.

"Stop with your nonsense or I swear I will—"

"Han Hyejin!" Jeno shouted, it made Hyejin let go of Migyung's bruised arm and shocked to see Jeno there.

"Don't hit people even if you don't like them." He said sternly, both hands landed around his waist.

"But, she dragged my—"

"It's time to stop, Hyejin. And you Migyung, don't even try to disturb me and Hyejin, fucking stop it!" Migyung took an opportunity to blame Hyejin, creating the fake teary eyes, changing her voice tones, trying hard to look helpless in front of him.

"It's not like that, Jeno. She, she pushed me out of nowhere and I was clueless." Migyung pleaded.

"Migyung was the one who dragged my collar first!" Hyejin could felt her heart ache as Jeno threw a disappointed face.

"Enough is enough both of you. Apologize now!" Jeno pulled Hyejin, without he realized, harshly making she hissed in pain.

"I won't. You don't believe me, I'm so done of you."

With that, Hyejin ran away from the school hall to hide inside the janitor's closet, her mind went total zero. She sobbed hardly, her body was shaking like crazy and of course, her heart shattered to pieces. She hugged her knees tightly, hoping no one would find her until the whole sport activity done. Call it, call Han Hyejin stupid for doing this, but her heary crashes in an unexplainable pain.

At the same moment, Jeno felt weak, clueless and lost all lf his energy in a click. He couldn't find Hyejin, Migyung kept on following him but he couldn't care less as he told Jaemin to hold her from tailing him all way to find Hyejin.

"Fuck, her phone is inside my bag." He threw himself on the locker, "I am so sorry, Han Hyejin."

Not long after that, he heard a scream coming from the janitor's closet. The scream was very ear-piercing and it sounded very familiar. It was alarming,

"Hyejin!"

🏴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.3K 47
- She didn't know how to deal with heartaches until she experienced one; and he just wanted to experience love, but he didn't know that Hwang Yiyeon...
84.3K 2.6K 65
❝Both of us were sinful, but I wanted to thank those sins & dreams for letting us found each other.❞ a story of youth, valentinejen
1.6K 142 20
☠︎my grey memories come play in all moments ☠︎can't explain this with words, all these stories and it's all about us ☠︎i can't imagine life, i can't...
250 17 15
𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜-𝚜𝚢𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎, 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚘𝚢. 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚐...