Dragon Ball Reprisal

By JayFrom13

The God of Destruction from Universe 13 chose two warriors, a Saiyan and a Frost Demon, to become candidates... More

1. New Fighters Discovered
2. Attack on the Saiyan Planet
3. Uncontrollable
4. The Kings Daughter
5. Testing Kohl's limit
6. Not So Great Plan
7. Common Ground
8. Continuous Training
9. The Red Planet
10. The Source of The Infection
11. Going Home
12. New Destination
13. The Search
14. It Begins
15. Ikari Vs Oozaru.
16. Her Cremation
17. Two Sides of the Same Coin
18. The Blue Demon.
19. The Big Gete Starship
20. Down Below
21. The Saiyan, Dragon and Android
22. The Beginning of a Legend
23. Just a Stroll
24. Under Distress
25. The Future
26. The Consumption of Everything
27. Reunion
28. Out of a Job
29. Versus a Virus
30. Rage vs Insanity
31. Aftermath
32. Everything is hungry
33. Retribution
34. The Wish Orbs
35. The Koumori
36. Falling Down
37. A Litte Off
38. Shattered
39. Elysium
40. Backup
42. Destructive Capabilities
43. Brink
44. The Shockwaves
45. Reunited
46. Still Unknown
47. The Missing Piece
48. They Are Here!
49. Story Time
50. Secrets
51. Invaders in the Dark
52. Fear
53. As Bad As It Gets
54. Here He Comes
55. The Long Awaited Plan
56. Dispersed

41. Its Time

91 5 0
By JayFrom13

- The third day -

Cumber fell to the floor, burning on the inside and smoking on the out, "Goddamnit...! This is humiliating!!!"

"Quit complaining!" Siphon descended to the ground, "We need to repeat this process as many times as we can." He stepped up to Cumber.

The Saiyan struggled to get to his feet; his legs wobbling as he managed to stand.

Siphon placed a hand on Cumbers shoulder, healing the Saiyans burns and powering him up again.

Cumber's entire body sparked yellow for a brief moment before it vanished.

Lomei teleported close by, using the scouter, "You two are growing real fast. It's almost frightening."

"Keep your comments to yourself," Cumber spat the blood from his mouth, "Let's go again!" He and Siphon flew back to the sky, sparring once again, growing in power as they collided.

Lomei sighed, adjusting his collar over the frostbite on his neck, nearly freezing his fingertip as they brushed against the ice, "Does this ever melt?!" He teleported back to the village.

The Saiyan village was packed with Saiyans along with prisoners, all moving around stolen items and people who were taken as slaves.

It was impressive how much the army had stolen from the three planets they had raided. It was also comical how little space they had on the ships when they had returned.

Lomei stepped to the edge of the ice wall, teleporting to the ground. The Yardrat made his way through the village, listening to the chatter and hollering among the fighters.

As Lomei walked down the main street of the village, a prisoner approached him, "Sir, we brought back a weapon but we don't know how to activate it."

"What kind of weapon?" Lomei followed the prisoner to the roof of one of the huts.

Five prisoners and two Saiyans stood around what looked like a man wearing a torn dark brown poncho and a large black gamblers hat. He seemed to be sitting criss cross with his head tilted down to hide his face.

"What is this?"

"It's some kind of droid. We find him abandoned in an underground bunker after we raided planet Shirt. It seems to be some kind of project that was near completion." The prisoner lifted the droids hat from behind, messing with the wires in its head."

Another small prisoner stepped up to the droid with electricity sparking between his hands, "Maybe it just need a jumpstart." He raised his finger to the droids head, "Should I?"

Everyone seemed to agree as they stepped back.

The prisoner poked the droids head, shocking its entire body.

Lomei nearly stepped off the roof with the sudden flinch of the droid. It's eyes brightened with a growing red glow. It stood up, easily towering over everyone.

The small prisoner noticed a smeared scribble on its poncho, "I think this thing has a name."

The droid looked to the prisoner, scaring him away with a blank glare. It turned to Lomei, getting closer to the Yardrat. Every step he took sounded heavier than the last.

"Can you speak?"

The droid seemed so startled by the question, even tilting its head to the side. It shook its head while giving the Yardrat some space.

"You can't speak?"

The droid raised its head, showing a burned hole in its throat.

"It's speech modulator is damaged."

The droid nodded as it looked to the small prisoner still standing by its side, taking half a step back as the droid reached out with a long thin pointed arm. Quickly snatching the prisoner off the ground and holding it out to the Yardrat. The prisoner in the droids grasp struggled to breathe before a needle extended from its wrist and stabbed itself into the prisoners throat.

"What the hell?"

"Oh shit!"

"Back away!"

The small man ceased his movement as his eyes rolled back, "Project GunSlinger has activated. Who is my next target?"

The prisoners murmured amongst themselves as Lomei raised a brow, "How are you doing that?"

"I was made for assassinations, executions, and infiltration." The prisoner bled from the back of his neck as he continued, "Vocal speakers have been damaged... Calculating... five decades have passed since last activation... five decades..." the droid stepped up to Lomei, shoving the small prisoners face into the Yardrats, "Who deactivated me?!"

"Woah, slow down there!" Lomei nearly fell off the roof as he was forced to stand on the edge of the hut, "I do not know who deactivated you, but are you willing to take on your next assignment?"

The GunSlinger nodded.

"Good, because real soon we will have intruders on this planet that will need to be taken down."

"How many?" The prisoner flinched.

"I would say around ten." Lomei stated as the frostbite on his throat grew around his neck; having the Yardrat scratch around the cold.

"Ha! Ten intruders?" The prisoner bled from the mouth as he laughed a very fake and forced laugh.

"Do not dwell on the numbers. These intruders are highly dangerous and are not to be underestimated! Do you understand me?!"

The droid nodded, "I would like to know your name."

"I am Lomei, your superior. And these men are your allies in the future conflict." He gestured to the men around him, "The one in your hand is also a friend. So no more using them to talk."

The GunSlinger looked at the man in his grasp, seeing the blood drip from its mouth, "Not anymore."

Lomei shivered as the dead man continued to speak, "Where will I be of use?" The droid dropped the dead body.

"Let me show you." Lomei led the robot off the roof.

As they led the group, the droid crushed the deadman's head under his foot, leaving a mess for the rest to clean. The men looked to each other, confused on how to approach this.

"This is messed up."

"You are telling me."

"Are we all expendable?"

"It would seem so."

"Why do I feel like we would have had a better time just fleeing by ourselves?"

"Nah, y'know we would have been caught if it wasn't for that Yardrat."

"We just need to kill the guards and our worries will be no more."

-

Lomei led the droid to the ice wall, teleporting to the top.

The droid followed behind with a quick leap, cracking the ice under his feet. He looked out to the open field.

"You will be stationed here." Lomei looked over to Cumber and Siphon.

The droid followed his gaze, seeing the two fighters.

His eyes glowed as he raised his hands to the two, forming his fingers into individual barrels.

"Woah!" Lomei lowered the robots arm, "Not them! They are your friends too. They will help you take on the targets. They are also your superiors."

The droid pulled his arm back into his poncho. He lifted his foot, quickly carving into the ice.

Lomei read out the written words until the droid had finished, "Hours... until... arrival... ?"

The droid nodded.

"Real soon. I will give them a warning when it's time to engage." Lomei stared back to the army behind the wall, "In fact, we need to get our men prepared."

Lomei teleported around the village, ordering the army to ready themselves outside the wall.

Soon the army was flying over the wall or crawling over it. Passing up the droid and readying themselves. Some of the ships were stationed on the wall, aiming the spacecrafts weapons out at the open field.

The Saiyans stood one by one at the top of the wall while others floated above the battleground.

Lomei teleported next to the droid again, "I need to ask you a question. Can you see in infrared?"

The droid nodded.

"Good. Because I will need your help in killing a specific individual among these intruders. She might or might not be with the people coming to attack us.
Her temperature should be lower than the others. She's literally as cold as ice."

The droid gestured to the ice wall they stood on.

"Yes, she formed this wall but she betrayed us." Lomei pulled down his collar, showing the frostbite, "Every time I mention her, this grows bigger and bigger, I feel my ability to talk will be lost if she is not killed soon."

The droid raised his foot again, carving into the ice, 'Understood.'

"What the hell is this?" Cumber landed to Lomei with his aura sparking with aggression.

"It's been three days. They should be arriving soon or could attack now."

"Readying my army isn't what I was talking about." He pointed to the droid, "Who is this?"

"He is a robot who has planned to help us."

"Is that so?" Cumber stood up to the droid, standing at the same height, "How will a droid help us?"

The GunSlinger eyed down the Saiyan, gesturing out to the field. It quickly smashed a block of ice into pieces and tossed them out into the sky.

With its back turned, the robot raised its arm, shooting off multiple blasts at the pieces; shattering every piece and even shooting down the bits that broke apart into smaller shards.

"Heh," Cumber nodded to Lomei, "Ready my army in this arrangement. The ones who can't fly, will be up front. Those who cannot fire off attacks like us, are on the front lines. Flyers should remain in the air and attack from above. If that android reaches the wall, we'll have to take him down quickly." He gazed upon his army, "This is going to be quite the party."

"Sir, what about your brother?"

"What about him?"

"What if he shows up instead of the android, or with the android?"

"If he shows himself, I will see to it that he joins us, and if he doesn't... well that's his loss." Cumber turned away from the Yardrat flying back to Siphon, "I hope he sees things my way." The Saiyan spoke to himself.

The Prison Planet.

Nuke stood ready with his eyes closed, sensing the two powers running around him, hearing their footsteps as they got closer.

Nuke closed his fists, trying to get a pattern down between the demon and the android.

Eventually one of them spiraled around, heading the opposite direction until both attacked Nuke.

Nuke leaned back as Tomiyasu flew passed him with a kick and Wasabi coming right down on him with his knee. Nuke slid to the side, kicking Wasabi to Tomiyasu, knocking them into one another. He opened his eyes, seeing the two getting to their feet, "I would say I've gotten a pretty good hold on this body."

"Well you can't fly so well but yes, you are putting Blizzard's muscle memory to use." Tomiyasu dusted himself off.

Kavera and Sashi clapped their hands, "Good show."

Nemora poked his head out over Kavera's shoulder, "So are we about to leave?"

Hatchiyack huffed, "Saiyans!"

"Well I tried to contact more backup but everyone I used to talk to is either dead or retired. So it'll only be us. We'll be leaving soon."

Kavera looked to Sashi, "Well my future self would be here to help us but someone is too stubborn to let me use the wish orbs one more time!"

"As soon as I get a body, I'll grant your wishes." Sashi adjusted his glasses, "Until then, I'll just help take down some of the prisoners."

"When am I getting to work?" Chimo stretched her arms.

"As soon as we arrive."

"How are we getting there anyways?" Wasabi asked, "I know some of us are fast and could probably carry a few others but we aren't that fast to fly there in a single day."

"Janemba. He's staying here but he's opening a portal for us."

"Sounds good." Wasabi held a thumbs up, "So, is there anything else we have to discuss?"

"Not really, we just need to take down Cumber and Siphon, or at least keep them distracted while Chimo saves the hostages."

"That shouldn't be too hard." Wasabi punched his fists together, "I can't wait."

"Is anyone else nervous?" Nemora asked.

"Eh, kinda, not really," Wasabi shrugged, "I've been wanting a good fight for awhile."

"I'm nervous. I know I can sneak around everyone but I'm more afraid for the kings life than anything else." Chimo rubbed her arm, "Cumber is an animal. Almost everyone on that planet is an animal. Someone will kill the king before we can save him. He might not even be alive."

Kavera stepped up to Chimo, "What did you just say?"

"What? That the king might already be dead?"

"No, before that!"

"All of them are animals?"

"Yes... yes, of course!" Kavera clapped her hands together and spread them apart, "I know where my future self is!" She opened up an image of an almost all green planet.

"Where?"

"A reserve! In case Chardona ever found a dangerous animal. She would send it to a planet which houses many viscous monsters... hopefully the other me has survived." Kavera turned to Sashi, "And if she is dead, that's on you!"

Sashi shrugged, "We can bring her back to life."

Kavera smacked the demon to the floor, "Does life mean so little to you?"

"It does, but when we have the power to bring back from the dead, you see the world differently." Sashi rubbed his cheek, "Start searching, you might be able to find her."

"With two of me, we can help keep everyone from getting injured." Kavera sped through the image as fast as she could, "And we might even be able to fight with you guys."

"No, we need you to stay safe incase one of us dies." Tomiyasu looked to Nuke, "Are you ready?"

"Of course," Nuke took a fighting stance, throwing out a countless number of hits, "With my old body, I was able to think much faster than the rest of the humans. But with this one, it seems this body works a lot faster than my mind can process."

"And I don't want you damaging my body!" Blizzard walked over to the group. He flexed his shoulder.

"How are you feeling?" Tomiyasu asked.

"Well I can't feel everything but the sensation of touch is somewhat familiar." The Metal Acrosian tapped his foot to the ground, "I'll try to get use to this."

"You'd better, cause we are going to need you out there. If you even plan on helping us."

"I've been given the opportunity to fight Saiyans. Of course I'm going to take it."

"No killing!" Kavera shouted around the image of the planet, "Knock out all the Saiyans you come into contact with, but no killing. As for the prisoners, that's up to Tomiyasu."

"I'd ask that you knock them out as well but if you must kill them, I have no objections." Tomiyasu looked to Wasabi, watching the demon yawn, "Did you hear me?"

"Yeah, yeah whatever... The only person I plan on killing is that red guy."

"Better watch yourself with him." Tomiyasu suggested.

Nemora heard the sudden sound of footsteps landing a few feet away, seeing the Yardrat standing there with his arms behind his back.

Chimo quickly slid behind Hatchiyack who only questioned her actions with a sudden, "huh?"

"Come at us with all you've got," The Yardrat smirked as he teleported away.

Everyone just stared at the spot the Yardrat stood before Tomiyasu spoke out, "Well, it's time." The android saw Chimo hiding behind Hatchiyack, "Yo, Chimo, get on his back."

Hatchiyack knelt down, letting Chimo grab his shoulders before he stood up, "Good, we can't see you and neither will they."

"How do you know they won't surprise attack us?" Nemora asked.

"They won't, Cumber is too proud to do that. He would rather face us head on." Tomiyasu looked out to the open prison doors, "Janemba!"

In a spilt second the big demon shot out to the sky, quickly slicing an opening right at them, "Heh."

The portal before the entire group resembled a tear in space.

Kavera held her hands out to the portal, pulling some of the energy from the tear in space into her hands, electrifying her body with a purple static.

"Let's go." Tomiyasu was the first to pass everyone, walking right into the portal.

New Planet Sadala

Cumber stood at the top of the wall, still slightly smoking from his last session with Siphon. He waited with Siphon to his left and Lomei to his right with the droid right behind the Yardrat.

A tear almost a half a mile out; opened with Tomiyasu stepping out first, followed by Wasabi and Hatchiyack, along with Kavera and Nemora on her back, and Nuke with Blizzard and Sashi.

"Huh, there's more than I thought." Cumber spoke out.

The droid tapped Lomei's shoulder.

"Yes, that's them."

The GunSlinger stepped up to the edge of the wall, analyzing the targets, counting them down.

"Hold on," Cumber nudged the robot, "Wait until they get closer."

The robot nodded to the Saiyan.

"Who are you going after?" Siphon asked.

"Whoever is left." Cumber stepped to the edge of the wall.

Tomiyasu shook his head, "Wow this guy is stupid."

"What do you mean?" Wasabi asked.

"These guys are so disorganized." Tomiyasu couldn't believe how easy it would be to fly right at Cumber.

"Just goes to show that Cumber is acting on pure instinct. He just wants to fight." Kavera exclaimed.

"You said it."

"I take it you couldn't find my brother?!" Cumber shouted.

"We did! He's on a far off planet heading here now."

"Stupid lying bastard." Siphon glared at Cumber, "He's lying."

"I know." Cumber pointed to the group of guards, "Tear them apart!"

The entire planet seemed to shake with the thousands of footsteps sprinting at the group, and nearly deafened the group with the armies combined war cry.

Nemora shook as an entire army ran at them or flew at them from above, "Oh shit, that's a lot of bad guys."

"Hell yea it is!!!" Wasabi laughed as he and Tomiyasu looked to one another and sped forward, powering up and colliding with the prisoners up front, easily knocking down the small fry with little to no abilities.

Kavera looked to Chimo, "Go now, and be quick."

Chimo melted off of Hatchiyack, seeping into the ground.

"Are you going to fight or just stand there?" Kavera looked to the rest of the group.

Sashi yawned, "Eh, not yet."

Nuke looked to Blizzard, "Ready when you are."

Blizzard still didn't like seeing his own body being utilized but what could he do, "Just don't get me killed."

Nuke smirked, "No promises!" Nuke sped after the android, jumping off Tomiyasu's back and knocking over a bunched up group of prisoners.

"Did that sound like a joke to you?!" Blizzard built up a static aura over his body as he launched into the air and began shooting down the flying prisoners who tried to shoot down the android and Wasabi.

Cumber and Siphon watched as his men were getting taken down one by one.

"We should intervene." Siphon suggested as he almost stepped off the wall.

"We will, but I need you and Lomei here."

"Should I get the king?" Lomei asked.

"No, I told Bojack to execute the king if someone other than us went down there."

Siphon tapped his foot, wanting to fight already. The Saiyans need to fight was getting at his soul. "I can't wait here while our men get taken down!"

"I said I need you here!" Cumber yelled, "Tell the robot he can open fire!"

The GunSlinger didn't hesitate, shooting his arms out to flash open the poncho to reveal the robots entire body; readying a countless number of barrels along its appendages and torso. It quickly fired off a massive beam that spread throughout the sky before shooting directly down on Wasabi and Tomiyasu.

The android was shot through the back as Wasabi stepped aside and grabbed a prisoner. He held the man above his head; using him as a shield against the oncoming lasers that tried to hit the demon.

Tomiyasu pushed himself up before a laser shot his head, shooting a clean hole between his eyes, forcing the androids entire body to shut down and collapse to the floor.

Wasabi continued to use the already dead man as a shield until another blast spiral around the body and shot Wasabi through the leg, forcing the demon to kneel.

"Oh crap!" Nuke watched as more lasers shot at his direction, quickly killing all prisoners that surrounded that Acrosian.

Blizzard saw the blasts, quickly shooting the the sky and landing between the lasers and Nuke, taking all the shots to his body; screaming as his arms were shot to pieces and his torso was sliced open.

"What the hell are you doing?" Nuke punched down another prisoner and then knocking out a Saiyan who sped right for Blizzard.

"We just barely got here and you already almost died!" Blizzards body began to repair itself.

Nuke saw more blasts heading right for them. He stepped in front of Blizzard, holding his hands out and firing off a quick blast, destroying the lasers but instantly getting tackled by a couple of prisoners.

Blizzards body restitched the metal plates over the wiring in his arms, quickly repairing itself, "That's better." He stepped back from the huge dog pile of prisoners pinning Nuke to the ground. He quickly stabbed his hand through one of the prisoners and pulled him off, tossing the dead man over Wasabi.

Blizzard continued, shooting down or knocking the prisoners away until he saw Nuke; grabbing the Acrosian and pulling him from the ground.

As the pile of men looked to the two Blizzards, they began open firing.

Blizzard and Nuke pointed to the men, starting to shoot down the criminals with thin but very power laser beams.

"Heh, you getting use to my body?!" Blizzard shot down two more criminals from the sky.

"Something is telling me this is what I should be doing!" Nuke pointed his fingers like a gun at two more men running up from behind him; shooting their legs. "I'm getting better at this!"

More lasers shot down at them from the GunSlinger.

"Oh shit!" Nuke was ready to shoot down the lasers but there was too many to aim at.

Hatchiyack flew at the lasers, firing a blast so wide it engulfed all the lasers.

"We need to take down the damn robot!" Nuke yelled.

"I'm on it!" Blizzard flew up to Hatchiyack, "Make sure he doesn't get damaged!"

Hatchiyack huffed as Blizzard shot at the robot.

Siphon almost jumped at the Meta-Blizzard only for the droid to unleash another barrage of lasers.

Blizzard laughed as he saw a very small opening to cut through the beams. He spiral around, redirecting the beams, shooting the prisoners on the ground before he could tackle the robot.

The GunSlinger shot another blast directly through Blizzards mouth, destroying his head and sending them both crashing just outside the ice walls.

"That thing is doing better than I thought." Cumber commented.

"That metal freak is going to be a problem if he's constantly regenerating!" Siphon kept an eye on Blizzard, watching as it's head was restored.

Lomei placed his index and middle finger to his head, "I have an idea." He vanished from sight, placing a hand on Blizzard's shoulder and teleporting him elsewhere.

Blizzard fell, landing on the roof of a building. He shot to his feet, seeing Lomei wave him goodbye, "You are impressive. But let's see how long it will take you to get back."

Blizzard shot a beam through Lomei's shoulder right as the Yardrat teleported next to Cumber, "Damn!"

Cumber raised a brow, "Where did you take him?"

"I dropped him on the Tuffles home world." Lomei struggled to chuckle to himself as he held his bleeding shoulder.

Siphon patted the Yardrat shoulder, healing most of the burns, "Thats a good distance away. He'll probably be back when we are already finished here."

The GunSlinger shot off the ground and landed next to Cumber. It tilted its head as it saw Tomiyasu standing up again.

"That android is alive?!" Siphon leviated off the wall, "That's it! I can't wait here any longer!"

"Fine!" Cumber shouted before he turned to the robot, "I need you to make sure he stays alive or that android dies!"

The robot nodded before launching itself off the ice and followed right behind Siphon.

Tomiyasu jabbed his hands into a Saiyans throat, causing the warrior to choke before getting punched unconscious.

"Watch out!" Wasabi yelled out.

Tomiyasu turned to Siphon in time to get tackled and taken out of the area, getting thrown out into the distance.

The android caught his footing as he landed, sliding in the dirt before turning to Siphon and the robot.

"You can't believe how long I've wanted to take your head off!" Siphon powered up with the robot aiming his fingers at the android.

"I hope you know I don't plan on taking you back alive!" Tomiyasu formed his canon, flicking his arm to his side and shooting out the massive barrel.

"I need you to make sure he never hits me." Siphon whispered to the droid, "I need to take something from him."

The droid nodded as he stepped aside.

Siphon took his fighting stance, preparing himself for the android, "I'll let you have the first move."

Tomiyasu aimed the canon at Siphon, quickly firing off a blast at the robot and shooting for the prisoner.

The robot shot the blast out of the air as the android spiraled through the sky and smashed Siphon into the ground with a heavy kick to the face.

Tomiyasu quickly spun around to stab his fingers into Siphon's chest, bringing his flattened hand down.

Tomiyasu stabbed Siphon with the tip of his middle finger before his hand was blown off. The robot kicked Tomiyasu away and unleashed more lasers from its fingers, destroying the androids canon.

Tomiyasu retreated before more lasers shot at him, having to slide away from Siphons body, "You are going to be more of a problem than I thought."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 233 20
Dakon the descendant of a race of warriors known as Saiyans is wanting to become a pro hero. What he doesn't know is the journey he'll go through to...
2.7K 193 41
Three young saiyans learn that the entire universe is about to go to war because of the legend of the most powerful being- The Shadow Warrior- finall...
76.3K 1.2K 50
Earth. The home to one of the universe's strongest warriors named Son Goku! And for the past few years, this boy has grown up protecting planet earth...
267 1 23
So a year has passed after Nesma has left from the living world, though an unexpected foe and familiar makes his appearance known to the god of destr...