Lasting Love (Klaroline)

By Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters, rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't have any supernatural creatures. T... More

New Family in Town
New Siblings at School
Dinner with the Mikaelsons
Homecoming
Sleepover
Tyler!
Prom
Klaus
Sercret Date
Graduation Present
Date
Death
Taken
Found
Gone
The Safe!
Moving
Shopping
Mystery person
Birthday Present
Surprise
Christmas
Taken
Rescued
Clubbing
Dinner
Moving
Last Day
Goodbye
Stefan!
Nite Out
Return
Safe House
Finn
Missing
Safety
Katerina
Beach Date
Engagement
Need your Help
Last Minute Klaroline Wedding
Mystic Falls
Whitmore College
Jealousy
Karaoke Night
Truth
Nik's Birthday
3 Year Anniversary
Special Delivery

Apart

527 6 0
By Klaroline_TvdTo

Caroline's POV
    I woke up on the floor of the big house, in the living room, by the fireplace, and had a blanket covering me. I then looked beside me and seen Klaus wasn't there. I got up off the floor, wrapping the blanket around my body. I then walked out of the living room, and went to the kitchen, since there was a light on.

       I walked in and seen Klaus standing there nursing a bourbon. He was shirtless, and wearing his pants. I walked over to him and said, " What are you doing up?"

      He looked towards me, and put his glass on the counter. He said, " Sorry, love. I just couldn't sleep."

      I said, " What's wrong?"

     He looked down, and I put my hand on his cheek and made him look at me. I said, " Niklaus, What is wrong?"

     He said, " Its just, I got you back and now we have to go back to not seeing or talking to each other. One night is not long enough with you, my love."

      I rested my forehead on his and said, " We will get through this. We can still text each other."

     He said, " You always try and find the light in problems, don't you?"

    I said, " Well, if you don't find the light in the problems, then you can't get through them."

      He then leaned in and kissed me. I could taste the bourbon on his lips. I pulled away and he said, " We should get dressed. We can't be gone for too long. Marcel will be here soon to pick you up. Bekah might have some clothes in her room, for you to wear."

     I said, " Okay. So, is this the other house, Bekah talked about a year ago?"

    He said, " Indeed it is. This is the plantation house that has been in my family for generations. We all have rooms and clothes here in case, any of us stay here. Come, I'll show you to Bekah's room."

    I nodded and he took my hand and guided me upstairs. We got to the top of the stairs, and he then turned to the left and walked down the hallway. He pointed to a door, and said, " This one is Bekah's. Mine is down at the end of the hall. Elijah's is right across from Bekah's."

    He opened the door, and walked inside. I walked inside after him and seen it was definitely Bekah's room. It had pink walls, with a queen size bed, and dressers by the door. He pointed to a door, and said, " There's the closet. I'll be downstairs."

     He pecked my lips and headed out of the room. I walked to the closet and seen a bunch of dresses, skirts and shirts. I went and looked through the dresses, and found a pink dress with black lace on the right side that goes as the strap. I then put on some natural looking makeup, and pulled my hair into a bun. I then put on the black heels, I found in the closet.

    I went out the room and downstairs. I seen Klaus in the living room, with a glass of bourbon. I said, " How many of those have you had?"

    He looked up at me, then back at his glass. He wouldn't answer. I walked over to him and sat next to him. I put my hand on his shoulder, and he said, " I haven't told you everything, with what happened since I left Mystic Falls."

    I said, " Elijah told me that you got into fights every-night, and you were even more aggressive than you normally are. He also told me that you mostly stayed in your wing of the compound since you arrived."

    He took a deep breath and said, " That's not all. Look, I haven't been completely sober since we left Mystic Falls. I also killed a bunch of people because I had to leave you. When I arrived here in New Orleans, I was still angry at everyone, mostly myself. It took Elijah 2 weeks to tell me that you lived here. I wanted to see you so badly, when I found out. One night, I went out, and ended up outside your apartment building. I wanted to go in and see you, but I just couldn't bring myself to get you hurt even more. I eventually heard, Marcel, Davina and you laughing when you were walking down the street, I quickly hid so you didn't see me. But I seen you, you looked so happy and full of life. I couldn't bring myself to confront you. The day, Elijah met with you, he told me that you were heartbroken and angry at me for leaving you. That night I ended up getting into a huge fight in a bar outside of the Quarter. I had a broken nose, and close to killing the guy, I was punching. But right when I was about to, i thought of you and how you would hate me, if you found out I killed anybody out of anger for leaving you."

     I put my hand on his cheek and said, " Klaus, I can never hate you. I know you and your family kill people, but I'm sorta okay with it. I know you would never hurt me. 2 weeks after you left, I found the safe the Lockwoods wanted from me. I opened it and it was secrets of all of the founding families. I burnt them all at first, except your families file. I just couldn't, cause I was curious. I opened it up and read everything those people wrote about your family. I read about how you killed a whole family for disrespecting Bekah. I read how you killed a whole small village out of anger. I know they call you the Wolf, cause of your anger and you leave your mark on your victims as a wolf claw. But I still don't hate you, I can't hate you. I love you too much to hate you."

     He said, " How can you still love me, with all the things I done?"

    I said, " I still do because I know there is good in you. I also know that you won't do those things without a reason. You do most of those things for family. You value family more than anything else."

     He said, " I love you, my love."

     He then kissed me. We just kept making out, I went and straddled his lap. We poured our love for each other in this kiss. We didn't want to lose each other, at all. We love each other too much. Soon, he picked me up and laid me down on the couch, with his towering over me. He then kissed my neck, leaving marks. Then we heard someone say, " Hey!! Caroline!! Klaus!! Yoo, hoo!!"

    Klaus and I pulled away and he got up and pulled me off the couch. There stood Marcel and Davina in the living room doorway. Davina had raised eyebrows at me. I just blushed. Klaus said, " You should go, love."

    I turned to face him and said, " I love you."

    He said, " I love you too."

    I then pecked his lips and he whispered in my ear, " By the way, you look completely ravishing. Your making it hard for me to let you go."

    I whispered in his ear and said, " Good."

       He growled and I then walked over to Marcel and Davina, swaying my hips. Marcel, Davina and I then walked out the front door, to Marcel's car. Davina got in the back and I got in the front. I seen Klaus standing outside the front door, waving. I waved back, as Marcel drove down the road.

     Davina said, " What happened? I want all the details!"

   Marcel groaned and said, " By the sight, we walked into, I don't want to know the details."

    Davina said, " Shut up, Marcy. Now, spill."

     I said, " Fine. Well as you should know Marcel took me there to surprise me. There was a little catching up to do. Then we sat down and ate the dinner. It was a candle lit dinner. Then he turned on the song we first danced to ever. We dance and then we ate the Chocolate covered strawberries as dessert. Then things got heated from there. We missed each other so much, that we wanted to never let go."

     Davina said, " Okay, didn't need the know the last part. But the first song thing is adorable!! I never knew Klaus to be a romantic."

    I said, " Well, he is a romantic. He is sweet, genuine, and knows how to treat a lady."

     Marcel laughed and said, " Are we sure we are talking about Niklaus Mikaelson? Cause I never knew him to be romantic, sweet or genuine with anybody."

    I slapped his arm and Davina and I laughed. We then arrived outside my apartment building. We got out of the car, and I said, " You guys, coming up?"

    Marcel said, " I'd love to, but I can't."

    Davina said, " I can, come on."

    Davina and I walked upstairs to my apartment. We walked inside and Davina gasped at the amount of decorations in the apartment. She said, " This place is amazing!"

   I said, " I know. I just figured mise well make it seem like home, since it is Christmas."

     Davina said, " Yeah. Anyway, what do you want to do?"

     I said, " Maybe. Go to the mall and Christmas shop."

   She nodded and we headed back downstairs and to my car. We got in and drove to the mall. When we got there, we went to a few shops and bought stuff. We then stopped for some lunch, and then went back to shopping. I bought some stuff for Davina, and Marcel. I also bought stuff for each of the Mikaelsons, since I am giving those presents to Marcel and Davina to give to them for me. We then headed back to my apartment and out the stuff away.

      We then ate dinner, which was just boxed lasagna. Then we changed into pjs and made popcorn and sat in the living room and watched movies. After that, we went to bed.

Klaus's POV
      She left with Davina and Marcel two hours ago. It should be clear to head back into the city. I got in my black Jaguar and headed into the city. I parked my car, and walked inside the compound. Only to be met by, Elijah in the courtyard.

    He said, " How did it go?"

   I said, " You mean, was I followed. No I wasn't. We had an amazing night together."

    He said, " Its good to know, you are finally in a good mood. Now we have work to do."

    He then walked upstairs to the study, I followed. He sat down at the desk. I said, " What is it?"

  He said, " Niklaus, good news. We know who the threat is. Bad news. The threat is someone who we used to know."

   I said, " Who is it? What do they want?"

   Elijah sighed and said, " It is Thierry Vanchure. He was Marcellus's best friend, before Marcellus met us. He was introduced to us, but we never got to know him. He wants to see your head on a spike. He wants to be the top guy in New Orleans."

    I said, " So, he wants to take my place, as the head of New Orleans. Never going to happen. He can try, but he won't succeed."

   I then walked out the room and to my wing of the house. I then went to my studio and painted her. I painted her in that pink and black dress, she wore today. She really is making this hard for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 292 17
I do not own any of these characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't take place in any of the TVD seasons. Caroline is a human...
10.8K 316 13
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline is a human, and doesn't know anything about Supernaturals, yet. That wil...
150K 5.1K 25
Rose Amari. In her world she's a witch, but not a servant of nature. When her mother dies mysteriously Rose and her sister, Phoebe, were drowning i...
181K 5.5K 52
Bonnie needed both doppelgΓ€ngers blood to try and undo the spell that made vampires but when it goes wrong Elena, Katherine, and Caroline get sent ba...