Special Agent O'Connor. [A De...

By _ScarlettPhoenix_

"Miss O'Conner?" A young man in a suit asked. "That's me, what do you want?" I asked in a nice tone, I could... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 2

7K 168 1
By _ScarlettPhoenix_

I led Shaw into the car while he stared at me.
"I know you from somewhere." He sat back and smirked

"Guess I have one of those faces." I said, not looking at him. He rolled his eyes. "Just, shut up." I looked to the front of the vehicle to see where we were.

"No, I know you O'Conner. You helped them bring me in a couple years ago." He smirked.

"Wipe that smile off your face Shaw." I said, rolling my eyes knowing where he actually knew me from.

"It was a pleasure to look at your face every time you tried to bring me in. I have to admit, when I disappeared I was sad not to see your face everyday." He had a cheeky grin on his face.

'Is he actually flirting with me? Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.' I thought.
"You aren't as bad of a looker yourself." He looked kind of surprised. We stayed silent for the rest of the ride.

"We're here." The driver said as the back doors opened and We went out. "Nobody and Hobbs arrived here about 20 minutes ago, they're debriefing the rest of the team." I nodded and we stopped at a door.

"There are a change of clothes for you in there. When you're finished I'll get you up to speed." I said to Shaw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 575 35
"nothing good starts in a getaway car" -getaway car, taylor swift Charlotte Toretto was murdered. After the Toretto family faced a long line...
371K 7.6K 65
Katie Hendricks was rescued by Dom and the others from her abusive father when she was 10 years old. Five years later she is still struggling with de...
76.8K 1.4K 15
(SPOILERS) "What's the most important thing to you?" "Family." DECKARD/OC AND DOM/OC TWO SEPERATE OC'S
89.9K 1.5K 40
Furious || Tej Parker "π‘π‘œ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ 𝑒𝑔𝑙𝑦 π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘’π‘›π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘π‘™π‘’ 𝑖𝑑 π‘šπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝑏𝑒." Sidney Jones. A lonely girl with a lone...