Safe With You, Lee Jeno

By VALENTINEJEN

❝His eyes shows zero emotions, while her eyes shows thousands of good spirits and love.❞ a story of youth, va... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 37

841 32 3
By VALENTINEJEN

Danger around us.

Monday's back, finally. Hyejin woke up early surprisingly and went down to have a breakfast, the current time made her relaxed since it was unusual to see her waking up earlier to enjoy her meal.

"Morning, mom and dad." She kissed her parents' cheeks.

"Morning too, sweetheart. Finish your cereal and Jisung will send you to school." She nodded and ate the whole breakfast. They were having a very loose type of conversations, her parents weren't going to the office for today. It had her feeling all sappy to have a peaceful morning with her parents. Leaving the house, she arrived to the school all by herself.

"Oh shit, I think I forgot to bring PE uniform."

Hyejin face palmed herself quite hard, as she was about to leave her locker, someone bumped on her shoulder pretty hard.

"Fuck, I'm sorry."

"Oh my God, don't you see who were you bumping to?! Get some lasik operation girl." She laughed at Hyejin, mocking her apology in an annoying way, gaining eyes from the others on the same hallway.

"Hands off her or you'll be dead, Kang Migyung." Hyejin tried to find the owner of the deep voice, it was Jaemin, thankfully walking up behind her before that Kang Migyung could do much worser actions.

"My gosh, Jaemin. You looked so messed up this morning. Baby, why are you like this?"

The girl named Migyung went to Jaemin and pinched his cheeks, straight away getting a slap on her hand for return. Which was very rare, Jaemin isn't the type to touch harshly on girls—even if they did bad.

"I'm just fine and no, I'm not your baby or whatever." He glared to Migyung and picked Hyejin up, gently pulling her hand.

"Once again if I see you trying to do anything on Hyejin, I swear you'll be out from this school."

Jaemin grabbed Hyejin's hand a little too hard resulting a big bruise all around her wrist. Red stain was all over her hand, but that wasn't the main point of the morning.

"Jaemin, glad you came."

"It's nothing. Thank God I saw you or who knows what will happen to you next."

"Who's that—Gyung, Migyung?" Hyejin asked Jaemin.

"She was one of the fuckgirl in this school, tried to sleep with a teacher once to pass her exam and used people with her money. I assume she just came back from 'studying' about fashion in America for a year." Hyejin showed a pure disgusted face, too much to listen to this morning. The day haven't officially started yet, she thought.

"Oh, so she's the Migyung from the 3rd class last two years. Isn't she the Sir Kang's daughter?"

Jaemin just rolled his eyes, huffed loudly. "She said that her father got power, she can erase her wrongdoings easily."

Hyejin kept on questioning the girl's existence. Why does she needs to be one of those Migyung's victim? Why in the world she had to meet Migyung in such way? Why is she messing around her mind now?

"Don't worry, Hyejin. She wouldn't dare to harm you. For your information, she's scared of Jeno."

Hyejin chuckled away, and told herself to not to stress out about that Migyung. Couldn't be a big deal, right?

🏴

Lunch time came so fast due Mr. Kim's class, it was really fun since all the students already handed the three-months-assignment by that day. Since the task was done, they wouldn't need to stress out about the subject again. Too much on pouring out all ideas, stacking up tasks, they just wanted to enjoy the senior year.

"Hyejin, let's eat!" Yeri and Taehyun came, shouting in sync.

"Okay, but where's Soojin and Yeonjun?" Yeri took out her phone to check the messages she received earlier.

"Soojin's got emergency so she needs to go home, Yeonjun is in principal's office."

"Okay then, let's go."

Jeno seems so sleepy today, all thanks to his PUBG Tournament last night. Jeno and the others stayed for a night to complete the competition and they won, thankfully. Online game stayed as number one in their hearts when they knew what will they get as a return, the motto of them.

"Jinnie, what are you looking at?" Renjun snapped his fingers infront of her, "Oh, nothing."

"Liar, she kept on thinking about Migyung." Jaemin stated making Jeno's eyes suddenly dilated in shock, ah, another headache was hitting his sleepy brain.

"When did that bitch came back?" Haechan asked, uninterested.

"I don't know, but she's still annoying as ever."

Chenle suddenly bursted out a dolphin laugh, tapping the table quite hard it resonate a very loud sound. "Remember when she tripped on her shoes and fell right on Jeno?"

The whole table laughed except for Jeno, all he thought was he was scared if Migyung tried to harm Hyejin or his friends.

"I remember when she tried to seduce Haechan to sleep with her a week before she fly to America."

"Haechan even pushed her from the stairs after that."

Yeri then told them a story about how Migyung tried to copy her Math homeworks several times but failed. Something about it was fishy, feels like she the mentioned devil doesn't have any classmates at all. "I mean, why would she ask someone who's not her classmate?"

"Oh my fucking God, the demon we talked about earlier is coming." Hyejin turned her head towards Mark, he pinched his nose bridge in front of her making her chuckled in silent. Everyone seems to hate that Kang Migyung, that so called powerful Migyung.

"Lee Jeno baby, I'm back!"

Migyung sat on Jeno's lap as she drank her juice. Shamelessly laughing, attracting people's eyes around the place, it had Jeno's blood boiling. "How's school without me? Kind of lame right, no party, no hook ups and also no me. You must be sad—"

"Listen here, Kang Migyung. Get your filthy ass off me." She literally jumped off Jeno's lap and acted like nothing, rolling her eyes as she noticed all people were shit-talking about the current situation.

"First of all, we never dated okay, so stop calling me baby, you're not in the place to call me that fucking pet name. Second, I didn't even remember that you were existed and lastly, fuck off before I punch the hell out of you."

Hyejin silently gasped upon witnessing the scene in front of her, well—barely. She calmed herself so she wouldn't show up and punched her in the face. That Migyung, Hyejin wonders if her butt contained some caterpillar or some insects, just stop moving like that, please?

"It's okay, Jeno, I'd like to hear more about you and me in the future. Good bye, baby." Migyung pecked Jeno's lips, like it was hers. And that was the moment when Hyejin's heart shattered, wanting to ruin her right then and there. Yeri saw Hyejin's shaky body so she ran up to Hyejin and immediately comforted her.

"Hyejin, don't cry. No, no, no that was nothing. She's nothing but a bitch." Hyejin stopped Yeri from comforting her, too much for today where she thought everything was going to be fine.

"It's okay, Yeri. No wonder I felt uneasy with her energy since the beginning."

Jeno felt guilty so he went to Hyejin and looked after her if he was fine, which obviously not fine. Hyejin shook her head, Jeno felt like he failed as a good boyfriend. He never wanted to be involved in Migyung's life story, past, present and in the future.

Flashback

A year ago

"Migyung, stop it!" Jeno pushed Migyung strongly making her fell on her butt, she hissed in pain as she looked up to the raging one.

"But, Jeno. You're not even taken, I can own you, we can own each other."

"You slept with tons of boys and yeah, all thanks to your money and your fake face. You think I'll fall for that? I'm sorry girl, because that shit ain't gonna work." Jeno leaned on the locker behind him, watching her struggles to stand up—she didn't deserve to stand no more, he thought.

"But Jeno, you promised me."

"Shut your dirty mouth, I was drunk. Someone put alcohol inside my fucking drink." She was finally able to be quiet.

"Kang Migyung, if I'm a basketball best player and you're the cheerleader captain, that doesn't mean we need to date. We just happened to know each other and I regret knowing you."

"I thought you liked me, Jiho told me that you always checked me out so like, why not?" Jeno scoffed in disgust, she was gross, she thought everyone was so into her, she thought she was the main event of everything.

"That Jiho bitch could die anytime soon, I didn't even look at you or thirstying over you." He laughed as he picked up his shoe bag to leave.

End of Flashback

"That bitch is such a fucking jerk." Jeno said to himself.

"Calm down, stop the raising demon inside you." Hyejin immediately hugged him tightly as she softly caressed his red hair, not wanting to create more chaos seeing him that way. Hyejin was no a knight, nor a fighter, she couldn't fight him, or even stay in the same level of his strength.

"I'm sorry, princess. We should be more cautious after this, all of us should."

🏴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 620 14
Will include a lot of smut, don't read if you aren't comfortable. Welcome hard stans 😈.
36.7K 710 48
NCT Imagines of all the members. Enjoy!
152K 4.5K 30
Two broken hearts allured to mend oneself. × 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙨𝙝 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 • do not plagiarize my work !! ꒰ 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖽 ꒱ season 1 out of 3 --- ☆ #1 o...
173K 7.3K 106
"𝘐𝘔 𝘚𝘖 𝘋𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘊𝘖𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘎𝘌" "𝘐𝘔 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘠 𝘛𝘖 𝘋𝘙𝘖𝘗 𝘖𝘜𝘛" 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗁𝗂𝗅�...