Seme male reader - one shots

By mindedllama2098

My first real book. I have no update scheduled and I'm not against taking requests I just don't know if I wi... More

Request page
Wet dreamz - Kuroo (Haikyuu)
Drinking problem - yamaguchi and tsukishima
First meeting - Tweek
My Demon: Oikawa
Memories: Denki Kaminari (Bnha)
Roommates: Haiba Lev
Sleepover: Shoyo Hinata (Haikyuu)
Valentines: Koshi Sugawara (haikyuu)
Firefighter: Kenma Kozume (haikyuu)
Art School: Izuku Midoriya (Bnha)
Rage: Tendou Satori (Haikyuu)
Heartbreak: Sasuke / Sai (Naruto)
Night Terrors: Shouta Aizawa (Bnha)
Wounds: Tendou Satori ( Haikyuu)
Hotline: Hitoshi Shinso (bnha)
Caught: Deidara (Naruto)
True Peace: Nagato Uzumaki (Naruto)
Birthday: Shoto Todoroki (Bnha)
Stress: Enji Todoroki (bnha)
Milk: Tobio Kageyama (Haikyuu)
Anxiety: Tamaki Amajiki (Bnha)
Nervous: Kuroo Tetsuro (Haikyuu)
Idol: Kei Tsukishima (Haikyuu)
Similar: Keniji Akaashi (Haikyuu)
Hoodie: Ryunosuke Tanaka (Haikyuu)
Toddlers: Keigo Takami / Hawks (bnha)
Duel: Izuku Midoriya (Bnha)
Heavyset: Shoto Todoroki (bnha)
First time: Shoto Todoroki (Bnha)
Reluctant: Hatsuharu Sohma (Fruits Basket)
Savior: Utakata (Naruto)
Embarrassed: Bokuto and Akaashi (Haikyuu)
Piercings: Takahiro Hanamaki (Haikyuu)
Touch: Takahiro Hanamaki (Haikyuu)
Runaway: Morisuke Yaku (Haikyuu)
Recovery: Morisuke Yaku (Haikyuu)
House Party: 2D (Gorillaz)
Star Gazing: Kusuo Saiki (Saiki K)
Dare: Kuroo Tetsuro (Haikyuu)
Truth: Kenma and Kuroo (Haikyuu)
Sparring: Tobirama Senju (Naruto)
New Guy: Tetsuro Kuroo (Haikyuu)
Wrestling: Tetsuro Kuroo (Haikyuu)
Dear Future Husband: Koshi Sugawara (Haikyuu)
Scars: Toru Oikawa (Haikyuu)
Coming Home: Shinsuke Kita (Haikyuu)
Flirt: Naoyasu Kuguri (Haikyuu)
Skinny dipping: Kotaro Bokuto (Haikyuu)
Workaholic: Enji Todoroki (Bnha)
Master: Kita and Sakusa (Haikyuu)
Roughhousing: Tadashi Yamaguchi (Haikyuu)
Sensitive: Osamu Miya (Haikyuu)
Distraction: Karma Akabane (assassins classroom)
Shivers: Sung Jin-Woo (Solo Leveling)
Thinking about you: Kenma Kozume (Haikyuu)
Water fight: Shōhei Fukunaga (Haikyuu)
Rescue: Tooru Oikawa ( Haikyuu)
Promise: Kurapika Kurta (HxH)
Nightmares: Shalnark (HxH)
Digital Detox: Milo Belladonna (Monster Prom 2)
Early Mornings: Draken (Tokyo Revengers)
Dog Days: Edward Elric (FMAB)
Cup of Coffee: Tim Drake (DC Comics)
Tequila: Shion Madarame (Tokyo Revengers)

Injury: Tsukishima Kei (Haikyuu)

4.9K 165 19
By mindedllama2098

Requested by TheDoctor0688

Warning:  smut/sex also ultra kinky
————————————————————————
Authors POV

It was another seemingly normal day for the Karasuno volleyball team. They were currently on their way to yet another tournament. As usual the insanity that follows the group seemed to amplify as they got closer to their destination. Eventually the team arrives, the constant yelling from Yuu and Tanaka would make that very obvious. The group continued inside for their match but of course the team got slightly lost.

"These tournaments are always so confusing." A very exhausted sounding (Y/N) muttered more to himself than anyone else. "Hmp maybe if all that musle wasn't squeezing your brain you wouldn't be so dumb." Which of course Tsukishima picked up on and immediately taunted him. (Y/N) just rolled with it, not skipping a beat as he continued walking along with the group. What (Y/N) didn't see however was the Tsukishima Kei pout behind him. Sadly for Kei this wasn't an uncommon occurrence. Due to his very hostile personality and standoffish demeanor he sucked at expressing even the simplest of emotions not to mention something as mind boggling as love so as you can assume he did what he always did to get people's attention but immediately realized it wasn't working with (Y/N). So he did exactly what you expected a salty french fry like him to do. He just repeated his previous steps with little to no improvement.

"You just gotta talk to him." A certain broccoli haired male said as he patted his life long friends back. An exasperated sigh left Kei's mouth as he moved on, thinking over what he should do. But that's not what matters now as the team finally got to the gym.

The team quickly set up and began stretching. After a short period of warming up the game begins. The first set went well for the crow based team. Their solid defense and power house offense quickly paved its way to a crushing       25-17 win in the first round. But the second set got tricky, the other team quickly adjusted to the quicks Karasuno was now known for and easily started to grind them down with long drawn out plays.

"Alright So there clearly focused on the quicks so how about we show them we're not just a one trick pony and use some power!" Keishin the couch stated as he talked to the team informing them of the new game plan. This meant it was (Y/N) and Asahi's time to shine. With their new game plan they switched up the front putting more bulk on the front. It was clear that this was the right decision as with there two power spikers now being the main offensive option the other teams blocks stood no chance. This led the other team to now have to be less focused on just the quicks as well which allowed for some easy mix ups.

The battle for dominance went on as the two teams clashed now only a single point separated Karasuno from sweeping their opponents. It started off normal, the ball was thrown up a hit across the court with Daichi easily picking it up and hitting in the air. Tobio gets ready for his usual set to (Y/N), a slightly high placement with a bit of hang time to let him let loose. It was all normal even the run up but as (Y/N) went to spring up for the ball a loud pop rang out. (Y/N)'s world spun as pain surged through his left leg. Next thing he knew he was on the floor clutching his leg in pain, his team surrounding him. He was quickly lifted up and off the court and to a waiting ambulance. The team wasn't the same afterwards, many concerned about their friend and teammate but none were as concerned as Kei currently was. He was already texting Akiteru to take him to the hospital to see (Y/N). He didn't know how to feel if he should be sad or angry. Whether he should cry or scream. He didn't know but he had to leave and soon. The match was finished quickly with Karasuno winning but nobody cared all that mattered was (Y/N). The lined up bowed and quickly left.

Kei said his goodbyes quickly and found his brother outside. His brother immediately hugged him while pulling him to the car. It may sound odd but Akiteru knew about Kei's crush but was as always super supportive of his younger brother. He knew Kei was currently in a bad spot mentally so he knew he needed someone to help him understand his emotions currently and Akiteru decided he was best suited for the job. After a small talk and helping Kei with his tears they both drove off to the hospital. They rushed through the receptionist area as fast as possible and found (Y/N)'s room. Inside they saw (Y/N), he looked pale and had his leg wrapped up but other than that he looked fine.

"Tsukishima? Never thought you'd be the first to visit." (Y/N) remarked. Kei bit his lip and blushed not really knowing what to say. "Yeah he was super worried made me drive him straight from the game here you should have seen hi-hmpffm" Akiteru started before having his mouth covered by Kei and then being shoved out of the room. Kei sighed to calm himself. "Was he serious?" (Y/N) asked in a shocked tone. Kei tensed looking down to hind his blush but nodded. "I Uh i don't really know what to say, I really never thought you liked me at all." (Y/N) said sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head. "It's more than you think." Kei almost whispered, still staring at the ground. "Wait what?!" (Y/N) questioned as Kei's head shot up, his blush very evident. "I SAID I LIKE YOU DAMN IT!" Kei yelled before slapping his hand over his mouth.

"Come here." (Y/N) said flatly a hint of danger in his voice. Kei begrudgingly walked over but as he moved close to the bed a strong arm gripped his collar. "Look at me!" (Y/N) stated firmly as Kei tried his best to follow his instructions. But was quickly caught off guard as (Y/N) pulled him down into a sweet kiss. He then pushed Kei back while pointing at the clock. "Visiting time is over but I do have some physical therapy soon, maybe you could help~" Kei blushed but nodded quickly as he bolted out the room, his face at its boiling point. "So what happened in there?" Akiteru asked genuinely confused. "Nothing now, let's go home quickly I need a cold shower." Kei said as he ran to the car.

—————————————————————
The next few days had been interesting for Kei. His new boyfriend was still in the hospital but he got to see him frequently enough during his therapy sessions. Lucky the injury was just some freak accident and (Y/N) would be fine but would require some time to heal. This meant staying in the hospital but luckily for Kei today was the day (Y/N) gets out. He had been waiting for this day for what felt like forever. Why you might ask Well it probably has something to do with the extremely suggestive photos (Y/N) constantly sends him. Or the somewhat treating messages about how went (Y/N) gets out Kei ass is his. This led to a week of sexual frustration that finally will get resolved.

Kei shot up as he heard knocking on the door. He quickly ran to it and pulled it open seeing (Y/N) on the other side with a brace on his leg. He was immediately pushed inside as (Y/N) slammed the door shut. "You ready for me baby?" Kei blushed but nodded quickly. (Y/N) pulled Kei over to the kitchen counter and set Kei on it. "Here?!" Kei wined concerned about being caught. He was quickly stopped as (Y/N) pulled him into a powerful kiss as he slipped off his shorts. Kei also slipped off his shorts with the help of (Y/N). (Y/N) then began licking around Kei's thighs, sucking and marking his legs as much as possible. (Y/N) then snagged Kei's boxers with his teeth and dragged them off, relishing the sight of the blonde beauty. Both shirts were tossed off almost immediately after as both went to work on the other. (Y/N) traced Kei's ass with his hands while sucking on his hardening nips.

"You've been a good boy haven't you~" (Y/N) sneered as Kei nodded. "Show me" (Y/N) immediately switched tones now demanding Kei to turn around. With his ass now facing (Y/N) Kei lifted it up showing off the lubed up plug that resides in him. "Damn baby you out did yourself~ now let daddy take over~"

Kei shivered at just the thought about what was about to happen but before he knew it he was pulled off the counter and was now being bent over it with his ass now sticking out. This was followed up by a couple of harsh slaps to the ass before (Y/N) pulled down his boxers and began to grind on Kei ass. He continued to tease Kei as he played with Kei's ass watching him squirm. Eventually (Y/N) got bored and finally pulled out the plug and slowly inserted himself. Kei whimpered as (Y/N) bottomed out that was immediately followed by a yelp as (Y/N) slapped his ass.

"Tell daddy how badly you need this~" (Y/N) teased as he just played with Kei's ass. "Please daddy I need you" Kei whispered out. He received a harsh slap on the ass. "Louder or daddy gonna lose his patience!" (Y/N) yelled as he slowly pumped his dick in and out of Kei's ass being intentionally slow to screw with Kei. "Ooh fuck uhh please daddy I need your dick mhmm ohh~" Kei could barely finish as (Y/N) went to town pounding into his ass with long deep thrust. Kei began a stream of curses and moans as his ass was ravaged but he'd have it no other way.  (Y/N) however was starting to get bored again and decided to switch it up. He pulled out and flipped Kei around. He picked Kei up before pressing him to the ground. Kei wrapped his legs around (Y/N)'s waist and arms around his neck, his ass sticking straight up. (Y/N) now on top of him pressed down into Kei and continued to pound him. But now he could mess with Kei's tits and okay with his mouth. (Y/N) still pounding away took one nip in his mouth and played with the other. He would occasionally rotate. This continued as Kei was a moaning mess. His grip on (Y/N)'s back was harsh, clearly leaving marks. His tongue was out and his eyes slightly rolled back as he succumbed to the pleasure feeling his orgasm take full control. Kei tightened around (Y/N)'s dick as he came over both their chest. (Y/N) now himself on the verge thrusted deep one last time as he emptied inside Kei before collapsing onto him.

Both laid on the floor, covered in cum and sweat, while panting both just trying to regain there breath. "That was the best physical therapy I've had ever." (Y/N) breathes out as Kei smacked his shoulder. "Let's get cleaned up you idiot" Kei grumbled. "I'm assuming you can't walk?" Kei simply nodded. (Y/N) picked him up and sat them in the bathtub with Kei in his lap. He turned on the water. "I'm gonna pull out now." (Y/N) said sweetly as he pulled out and helped Kei clean himself out. "Never took you as the kinky submissive type but damn I'm glad you are" (Y/N) said as kei just looked away blushing. (Y/N) chuckled as he kissed Kei. "Love you" He said. "I l-love you too" Kei said in a small whisper as he buried his head in (Y/N)'s chest.

————————————————————————
So recently I got a request to have a few more lemons and decided I might as well hit two bird with one stone and do this request as one so woo. But yeah definitely the kinkiest one I've written so far, also one of my longest so far so I hope you enjoyed it. As always hope to see you all again soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 103 21
A/N: oh my gosh- im crying at the amount of misspellings😭😭 So this is my VERY FIRST story I EVER wrote, I have a new account [names; Killuas_idiot...
1.5K 13 19
Hi, this is my first story thing ever, so I hope u like it! All the pictures and every character belong to the rightful owners. There will be barel...
25.3K 551 21
When two very different boys get put in the same dorm. Will they become friends? More then friends? Enemy's? What will happen when Dabi sleeps with s...
230K 3.8K 47
Various fluff and lemon one shots. For adults only. A lot of cringe since I'm still learning to write and this book is for very random stuff.