Sold Out (GxG) (Editing)

By ayitsMaddy

Trigger Warning - Sexual Abuse - I don't even remember the last time someone touched me with love, the last t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 61

664 40 0
By ayitsMaddy

"Guys?", I peeked into the small room.

"Good morniiing!", Veronica cheered.

"I know I don't have a session today but", I carefully walked in closing the door behind me, "I have big news.."

"Go on.. you look bubbly.."

I smiled and took in everyone's presence around me. Jane already smiling, Elijah sat with a little smirk. Katherine and Emily both delighted as well.

"Alex..", I waited.

"You found out? Who is she?", Veronica's eyes widened.

"My fiancèe.."

"No way!", "was this a prank all along?"

"Get out of here!", Veronica exclaimed.

"Am I supposed to act surprised?", Jane whispered.

"And.. um.."

"Ohhh", Emily looked at the ground, deep in thought, "that would make sense if she wanted you to remember-"

"Yeah, remember on her own?", Katherine piped in.

"That actually was a very stupid move because I don't remember anything..", I quipped.

The room was filled with laughter and amusement.

"So.. I just thought you guys deserved to know..", I spoke, happily, "and we're leaving tomorrow.."

"What!?", Jane exclaimed.

"And no, this is not the last time we're seeing each other. I'll be back in a few days.. to deal with the.."

"OHHH to be the hero of the town!", Elijah gushed, "whoop their asses, baby!"

"Yes.."

"Okay, okay, everybody calm down. Are you okay with Alex, right now?"

"Oh.. that's something I'm confused about too..", I chuckled, "I'm discussing that with Gloria later.. but.. Merry Christmas to all of you.."

My cheeks were red. I felt on cloud nine. My life wouldn't have been as cheerful as it was without my support group.

"Don't you dare forget us", Elijah spoke, softly, in our group hug.

"You guys are the only thing I remember, I-"

Everybody burst into laughter again.

-

"So Alex was my fiancèe all along..", I made my way into the hot seat as I cheered like a teenager.

"Congratulations..", Gloria mused.

Almost unsurprised..

My expression turned into that of confusion, "of course you knew.."

She sat in her formal attire with a cheeky grin.

"Of course you knew, you wicked monster", I giggled, "wait, was that why you were on her side the whole time time?"

"I was never on anyone's side. I only gave you different points to rationalise your thoughts.."

I nodded, thoughtfully.

"How are you otherwise?"

"Oh..", I would say I forget what otherwise is, it's always just processing information and thinking over my situation, nothing else.

"How did you take the information? Did you anticipate it?"

"Not exactly..", I sighed, "I fainted.. for the second time this month.."

"That doesn't seem quite healthy to me.. how did you feel?"

"I.. I felt fatigued.. I almost lost memory of what had happened.."

"You do have trouble recalling little facts.. throughout the day? Like, what you ate for breakf-"

"No, I don't.. I can recount every event confidently.."

"Okay, that's a good sign..", she ticked off something on her paper.

"How are the nightmares?", she asked, quite empathetically.

I paused, "I think I do have nightmares at times but it's just I forget by the time I'm awake.. it's like, it stays in the background. If that.. makes sense.."

"Oh, yes it does. Look, you have a lot of things happening around you.. your focus is not fixed on a certain thing, do you ever find yourself bored or out of thoughts?"

"Nnno, I don't think so. I'm pretty occupied.."

"Exactly.. I think Alex has done a great job at keeping the active thoughts away.."

So Alex was actively trying to keep me occupied? She was helping me without me knowing?

"Any flashbacks?", she snapped me out of my thoughts, "from the past.. after the accident? Those stuff?", Gloria asked casually.

"A couple.. I think Alex must've backed you up on this part. When I heard Henry's voice.. I.. I nearly broke down and it was as if the memories just flooded back in without warning.. and it was.. it was.."

"Overwhelming? I can imagine.."

It was about being understood. And not relating to someone. I knew what I needed when I was with Gloria. And for a fact, I wanted to be heard.. to be understood and believed.

"You're doing fantastic for now, but you might need some medications for later.. I hope you haven't had any drinks or any drugs that hasn't been prescribed yet.."

"Oh..", my heart dropped, "I.. I drank.."

I felt like a child who did the naughty and was going to be punished.

"Oh, no. Don't do that. Don't be drinking.."

"Is it.. that bad? Because I got so drunk I made out with a friend.."

Gloria snickered, still formally, "drinking does hinder the recovery. Anything that messes with your head.. will be bad for you. Try to avoid it", she took in a deep breath, "so tell me.. is there anything you want to talk about?", she smiled, heartily.

It was Alex. The only other thing on my mind.. and somehow I was always occupied enough.

"Do you know the desire to.. to dominate someone.."

"I've seen it.."

I blushed, embarrassed, "it's.. it's pretty bad. I am automatically overcome with the desire to force someone into submission- not like force out of their consent.. just.. you know.."

She nodded vigorously, making it easier for me to explain.

"It feels not right.. and it's not lust.. it's not a physical desire, it's a MENTAL DESIRE an- that is exactly it. And it is super fucking scary.. like..", I felt an intense sense of rush searing through my chest at my inability to explain myself, "it's just not me.. it's.. yeah.."

"Hmm.. that seems deep rooted.."

"Oh fuck.. oh no", I slapped my forehead and swore. Of course, it's deep rooted.

"Oh, no, no, no.. don't be scared.. it's okay. With the right resources and tools we can find the solution to any problem", Gloria comforted, "the brain is just like the body. We get hurt, we treat our wounds. It's the same with the mind.. it's totally fine. You'll be okay.."

I gazed into her crystal blue eyes almost like I had escaped into a whole new world.

Where the answers were written on the clouds and there was no suspicion.

"You know you are amazing, right?"

"At my job?", she looked at me with her dramatic expressions complimenting her formal style.

"Yes.. can we.. can we still have online sessions by any chance while I'm gone? As a matter of fact, it'll be hard for me to open up to someone again.."

"We can totally arrange for that.."

I smiled, still half lost.

"Merry Christmas, Gloria.."

"Merry Christmas to you and your family. Remember, you are more powerful than your mind. You are brave enough to walk into this chamber.. and that's not ordinary, Rose. Think about it.."

Her voice echoed through my brain. The first step to recovery really is.. just the desire to recover.

And your recovery has begun..

"Can I hug you?"

It's about the little friends you make along the way. The tiniest of roles can be whole game changers.

It was Veronica's overly enthusiastic 'good morning's, Katherine's little prayer ritual before any session, Emily's ever changing purse collection, Jane and Elijah's over the head inside-jokes..

And surely.. Gloria's very formal and generous smile etched into my memory..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 10.9K 28
Book Best Rankings: #1 girlxgirl 27/10/19 #1 book1 29/11/19 #3 lgbt 27/10/19 #21 lesbian 27/10/19 #32 Complete 27/10/19 Zoè is being dragged into ye...
413K 2.7K 5
Agent Baker is all too familiar with taking lives. Her line of work has forced her to compartmentalize her life and justify her choices. She sees th...
418K 15.4K 57
Sofía von Emple - Castillo, as you can guess from her pretentious name, is the returning golden girl and Queen b of her high school. Sofía's life is...
19.4K 2K 30
Ned and Sam won't talk about their first kiss. But when Ned gets stood up on a date and tries to prove his worth by stealing a famous local relic, Sa...