Safe With You, Lee Jeno

By VALENTINEJEN

❝His eyes shows zero emotions, while her eyes shows thousands of good spirits and love.❞ a story of youth, va... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 23

1.3K 46 1
By VALENTINEJEN

I could sense your warmth.

Jeno's POV

Here I am, shaking in my dark and cold room—another day to face and it clearly messed up. All of the sudden, I felt like I am about to faint anytime. The boys didn't know how's my life going at the moment, all they knew were,

"Jeno's not fine, but he's fighting his own self."

Hyejin? Well, she's going to come back tomorrow and I felt happy knowing she's fine and all cheerful—let me tell you, every pictures she sent were all beautiful and she looked very free.

Like a butterfly that escaped from the dark in a summer. Her smile, I could feel her warmth.

Dad, oh I wish he understood me just like before—wait, have he ever understand me? That woman, I love her but, I just don't know.

Doyoung, I love him as a step brother—actually I wish he was my biological brother, nevertheless, I never see him as a stranger. And finally, he will come back from studying at the states.

End of Jeno's POV

🏴

"Hyejin, wake up." Soojin shook Hyejin's body making her groan in annoyance, instead of actually waking up, she rolled further from the one who woke her up.

"Soojin, stop acting like my mom."

"But it's already eight, our flight is supposed to be at 10."

She stretched and straightly went to the bathroom, nearly slipped in front of the door. Yeri who was busy tidying the bed just chuckled at Hyejin's behavior, grown up child-like behavior due to being the youngest in the whole family.

The girls went out from their room as well as the boys. Hyunjin just dyed his hair pink making he looked like a cute strawberry, according to Soojin.

"Morning, girls. Let's go back and get ready for school." Jisung sighed, annoyed with the word school.

Yuta scoffed, pointed at the two younger boys as a sign of playfully mocking them. "Well, lucky for you I'm just a trainee. No more studying, unlike both of you."

Soojin's eyes widened, covering her mouth from hanging wider. "Hyejin, your family is full of talented people. How the fuck did I just knew that Yuta is a trainee?" They all laughed, Soojin is unusually this way.

"Yes, he's currently an SM trainee."

"Holy Guacamole? I'm jealous, bye."

"It's funny how only Hanako and Hyejin who are really studying for their future."

"It's because I'm truly talentless." Not long after, the parents came with their full luggages, after the shoppings here and there, it was finally over and it is time to face stacks of paper at the office. Hyejin linked her arm with her mom's, walking excitedly along with her birthgiver.

"Mom, it was really fun! But, I'm kind of tired."

"It really is, sweetie. Now let's go and get ready for the second semester." She exhaled tiredly and started to check on her phone, waiting for the particular person to check up on her.

JENO ♡

HYEJIN:
baby hi
Seen

HYEJIN:
im going back to koreaaa
Seen

HYEJIN:
wait for me and lets meet ily
Seen

Why was he not responding? Probably just woke up, and that was the only thing planted in her mind—Jeno and sleep. She shook off her thoughts as she found her seat between Yeri and Yuta inside of the airplane. At the end, she fell asleep on Yuta's shoulder as Yeri slept on her's for the whole two hours.

🏴

Hyejin and all of them will be separated from Yuta and his parents. "Hyejin, come to my house often please. You always remind me of Hanako but a tinier version, of course." She hugged the pouty Yuta, being the oldest and a trainee made it hard when he is always away from his family.

"I will, don't worry. And of course, make me some balls of takoyaki."

They bid their farewell and slowly leaving the airport. Soojin and Yeri were inside Hyejin's car, Hyunjin will be staying at his house for now since Hyejin and Jisung's parents were already home.

"Thanks aunt, uncle, Jisung and Hyejin. See you all later!" The two girls were finally home as well as Hyejin and her family, arrived safely at their lovely house.

Jisung threw his bagpack to the couch, Mr. and Mrs. Han went up to put their luggages safely. Hyejin sat down on the bean bag, scrolling through her notifications.

'17 missed calls from JENO ♡'
'8 messages from JENO ♡'

She smiled as she excitedly open his messages.

JENO ♡

JENO ♡:
hi babe ❤
Seen

JENO ♡:
well, have a safe flight
Seen

JENO ♡:
finally gotta meet my angel, aw my heart
Seen

JENO ♡:
ilysm just read these messages if u have time
Seen

JENO ♡:
guessing you are already here
Seen

JENO ♡:
WELCOME HOME PRINCESS
Seen

JENO ♡:
anyway got any presents lol
Seen

JENO ♡:
NO IDC I WANNA MEET U ❤
Seen

"So is this how love feel?" Hyejin mumbled to herself without realizing her mom was actually behind her. "So my princess is hiding her new prince now?"

Hyejin jolted making her phone fell down on the floor, revealing the contact name on the screen.

"Is it Jeno?" Her mom teased.

"Yes, mom. You're scaring me." Her mom chuckled, shaking her head from the act of her one and only daughter.

"So now, how about Bomin?"

"He moved to an art school months ago. Well, I cherished our relationship. Sadly, we aren't destined."

Mrs. Han hugged her princess with full of love.

"But I'm glad I met him, mom."

"I'm happy to hear it, you're 18 and will be graduating next year, you really need a boyfriend."

Without any sign of chaos, Jisung stormed right infront of Hyejin. "Hyejin, I asked her out. And, she really said yes!"

"What—really?!" The two siblings danced some weird dances making their mom laughed.

"Jisung too? Who's the lucky girl?"

"Her name is Yoorae. She's one of the best vocal's students in SOPA." Hyejin screeched loudly. "So I'll see her often after this, good job, Jisung!"

After a very chaotic scene in the living room, Hyejin's phone rang loudly beside her. "Who called me at this time?"

She looked on the screen to see Renjun's name. She gave an excuse sign to her mom and brother before picking up the call, it seems very important since Renjun never calls anyone if it's already night, he prefers texting.

"Hello, Renjun? Why are you calling me?"

"Hyejin... Jeno's nowhere to be found."

"What?!"

"Shocking I know, but you sure didn't hurt his feelings right?"

Hyejin was about to cry, her mom saw her unstable state. Jisung seems very wanted to know what the actuall hell was happening on the call line.

"Wanna search for him, Jin?"

"We must—and it's going to be harder."

"Teamworks will prove that your thought's wrong."

"Okay, thanks Hyejin. See y'all later."

"What's wrong sis?"

"Lee Jeno is missing, again, but now he's outside of the school."

"Yikes, must be hard."

"Does he have any problems?" Her mom asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I actually don't really know, mom."
Hyejin could only care about his health and current condition.

Wait for me, again, Lee Jeno.

🏴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 896 22
𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆 and 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 had no idea what they were walking into when they moved to Korea 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 are in love with each other...
542K 26.9K 102
❝you find as he'll i won't you.❞ ❝what?❞ ❝oop you weren't supposed to actually see that..❞ ✘ nct instagram au HHYUNGGU 2021
32.4K 1.3K 47
- She didn't know how to deal with heartaches until she experienced one; and he just wanted to experience love, but he didn't know that Hwang Yiyeon...
59.7K 1.3K 25
"му σиℓу ωιѕн ιѕ тнαт уσυ ℓσνє мє ℓιкє ι ℓσνє уσυ" -Y/N 31/08/2019 - #1 jaeminxreader ♡ 22/03/2020 - #175 teenlove ♡