Lasting Love (Klaroline)

Da Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters, rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't have any supernatural creatures. T... Altro

New Family in Town
New Siblings at School
Dinner with the Mikaelsons
Sleepover
Tyler!
Prom
Klaus
Sercret Date
Graduation Present
Date
Death
Taken
Found
Gone
The Safe!
Moving
Shopping
Mystery person
Birthday Present
Surprise
Apart
Christmas
Taken
Rescued
Clubbing
Dinner
Moving
Last Day
Goodbye
Stefan!
Nite Out
Return
Safe House
Finn
Missing
Safety
Katerina
Beach Date
Engagement
Need your Help
Last Minute Klaroline Wedding
Mystic Falls
Whitmore College
Jealousy
Karaoke Night
Truth
Nik's Birthday
3 Year Anniversary
Special Delivery

Homecoming

1K 26 13
Da Klaroline_TvdTo

Caroline's POV
     It has been 2 and a half weeks since the dinner with The Mikaelsons. Not much has happened, we won the homecoming game last night. Today, is the Homecoming Dance. Kat, Bonnie, Rebekah, and I are going as friend dates. Elena was asked by Stefan. Rebekah is friends with us and she is nice and she helped plan the homecoming dance. We are meeting today with the final preparations.

       Anyway, I woke up and put on my blue dress with my blue heels. I went downstairs to the kitchen, I seen Stefan, Lily, Damon, and Giuseppe. I got some coffee and toast. I then sat down. Giuseppe asked, " So, what are you doing today, Caroline?"

   I said, " Well, Stefan is helping put decorations up for the dance today. Then Rebekah and I are getting ready at her house."

    Stefan said, " Who said I was helping?"

   I said, " I did, now get over it."

   He rolled his eyes. Giuseppe said, " Who are you going with to the dance?"

   I said, " Well, Kat, Bonnie, Rebekah and I are going as friend dates. Elena was supposed to be going with us, till someone asked her to the dance."

    I looked over at Stefan and he said, " What? I like her."

   I rolled my eyes. I seen the longing looks he give Rebekah when she isn't looking. Giuseppe said, " Well, Mikael has a two sons that are going to your school. Why not go with one of them?"

   I said, " Well, I don't really know Kol and Klaus. Plus, they are Bekah's brothers, we are friends, I wouldn't betray her like that."

     Giuseppe said, " Okay, just keep it in mind that you can go with either one of them."

   I nodded and said, " Come on, Stef. You are driving."

   He said, " Can't you get your license, so I don't have to drive you everywhere."

   I said, " 2 months till my birthday, then you can maybe stop driving me. I sort of like bugging you."

   He just rolled his eyes, and we headed out to the car. He then drove us to the school. We arrived, and we walked into the gym. I seen Rebekah, and Matt. Rebekah waved me over, and she gave Stefan instructions.

   I said, " Is this all the help we got?"

   She said, " No. My brothers should be here any minute. They always so bloody late."

   I said, " Which one is helping us?"

  She said, " All of them. Elijah, Kol and Nik are coming to help. Freya is at the house helping my mother."

   I nodded and then a few seconds later. The gym door opened, and Elijah, Kol, and Klaus walked in. They walked over to us, and Rebekah and I started with the instructions for them. They went and put everything in its spot perfectly.

   Two hours later, they were done. Stefan, and Matt left already. Kol, And Klaus were getting in Klaus's black jaguar. Elijah got in his Bentley, and Rebekah and I got in her Red Camaro.

   She then drove us to her house. We arrived and we walked inside. Elijah said, " Caroline, could I speak with you."

   I said, " Yeah."

  He then led us outside the back door. We then walked in the garden. He said, " So, how is everything going with the death of your mother?"

   I said, " Everything is fine. My mother died a year ago. I mean I am done grieving, I will never be over her being dead. It's just feels like she will always be with me."

   He said, " She will always be with you. She is in your heart, always. But that's not what I really wanted to talk about. My brother seems to be hung up on you. I would like to know what is going on between you both?"

  I said, " Which one?"

   He said, " Niklaus."

   I said, " Well, I never really spoke to him, nor has he with me. We never really see each other except for at school. I mean there is nothing going on between us. I don't even know anything about him to be honest, neither as Kol. The only thing I know is that they are a Bekah's older brothers, and that she adores Klaus most."

   He nodded and said, " I see. I will have to speak with him, later. Well, you should get ready for tonight."

   I nodded and headed back into the house. I then seen Freya, and Bekah, we walked up the stairs to the third floor. We walked the long hallway, and then they went into a room. It was Bekah's room. We walked in, and Freya did our hair, and I did our makeup. Freya said, " Alright, show me the dresses."

   Bekah went into the bathroom and I went behind the changing curtain. I put on my Blue floor length dress with a plunging neckline, and it has a rhinestone criss cross back. I then put on my blue heels and walked out. I seen Bekah in her strapless Burgundy knee length dress, with rhinestones on the upper part and it flowed at the bottom, she has black heels. Freya seen my dress and said, " That fits you perfectly, Caroline."

    I smiled and Bekah said, " All the guys will have their eyes on you tonight."

   I said, " Me? What about you?"

   We laughed and then Freya said, " Alright. Go to the dance and have fun."

   We nodded and went downstairs. We seen Kol and Klaus in suits at the door. They were driving us there. We then all walked to Klaus's Jaguar and got in.

   We arrived and got out the car. We walked in and seen Bonnie, Kat, Stefan, and Elena. Bekah and I walked over towards them, we spit off from Klaus and Kol. Bonnie and Elena loved Bekah and I's dress. Elena had a strapless knee length purple dress. Bonnie has a off the shoulder, black and green hi low dress. Kat had a strapless black dress, that is short.

  Kat said, " Awesome dresses. I think we are going to rock this dance!"

    She laughed and Stefan and Elena went to dance. Bekah went to dance solo, same as Bonnie. Kat and I just sat here. She said, " You do realize someone has been having his eyes on you all night?"

   I said, " Who?"

  She said, " He is British, hot, dimples to die for. It's Klaus."

  I said, " Don't forget about us the deep ocean blue eyes that you can get lost in for days."

  She gasped and said, " You like him!"

  I blushed and said, " I don't. Plus even if I did, he is Bekah's brother. I wouldn't go for him behind her back."

  Kat said, " You do realize, that Bekah wants you and Klaus to get together. She sees the longing looks that get passed between you. At Cheerleading practice, you get distracted by him playing football. At school in the halls, he looks at you like your the only one in the room, just like he is doing now."

    She pointed to where Klaus was standing and staring. I looked over and seen him look at Me, then quickly look away. I said, " So, I don't even know him. We haven't talked at all."

   She said, " He is coming over."

   I said, " What?"

   She nodded and looked beside me, where Klaus was standing. I said, " Hey."

  He said, " Not to interrupt. Would you like to dance, love?"

   I looked at Kat and she had a smirk and wiggled her eyebrows. I said, " Sure."

  I then took his hand and we walked to the dance floor. I seen Kat get up and dance solo, with Bonnie and Bekah. She was talking to them about something. Klaus then out his arms around my waist, and I put my arms around his neck. A slow song was playing, it was ' Give me Love by Ed Sheeran.'

    I said, " So, you do realize that is the first time you ever talked to me?"

   He said, " Yes, I do. I just never knew when to talk to you. You are beautiful, and strong."

   I blushed and said, " I'm none of those things, trust me."

   He said, " Well, how about I be the judge of that?"

    I blushed again and we continued dancing. Then the principal got on stage and said, " The votes are in. Your homecoming king is Stefan Salvatore."

  Everyone clapped and Stefan went on stage and got a sash. Then the principal said, " Your Homecoming Queen is Rebekah Mikaelson."

   We all clapped, and Rebekah went on stage. Then the crowd said, " Kiss!"

   Stefan shrugged and They kissed. Elena didn't look upset at all. I wonder why that is? They pulled apart, and got off the stage. Rebekah walked over to me and Klaus with raised eyebrows. She said, " Did you nominate me, Care?"

   I said, " Maybe, you deserve it. So, about that kiss with Stefan?"

  Klaus said, " Alright, I'm not doing girl talk. Congrats Bekah. See you around, love."

   I blushed and he smirked and walked off. I looked at Bekah and she said, " I could ask the same thing. What is going on between you and Nik?"

   I blushed and said, " Nothing. We just danced. What about you and Stefan?"

  She said, " He likes Elena, not me. So there is nothing going on between us."

   I laughed and we then danced. Two hours later, the dance was over and we said our goodbyes. Stefan drove me to his house, Bonnie drove Elena and Kat, and Bekah went with her brothers.

   We arrived at the house, I went upstairs to my room and got a shower. I changed into my pjs and went to bed. I dreamt of how Klaus and I were dancing, and how he looked at me. Each time he looked at me I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Klaus's POV
    I drove Bekah and Kol home. On the way, Bekah said, " So, Caroline and you?"

    I said, " There is nothing going on. We were dancing and talking. Nothing else. We can't start relationships with people we are protecting. So that's the end of that."

  Kol said, " What happened to Nik, who never listened to Mother or Father? The one that was fun and reckless."

     I said, " Get over it Kol. Nothing is happening between Caroline and I."

    They stopped pestering me, and drove home in silence. We arrived home and we went our separate ways. I went upstairs and changed into my pajama pants, and then got in bed. I couldn't sleep, all I could think about is her. I can't start something with her. Love is a weakness, a weakness that enemies can exploit.

    I went to my studio on the second floor, and painted. I painted her in that blue dress that hugged her figure in the right places. I painted her smiling, and blushing each time I would look at her. I painted her all night.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

10.8K 316 13
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline is a human, and doesn't know anything about Supernaturals, yet. That wil...
10.3K 232 25
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline was born 3 years after Stefan, was. She is like a sister to Stefan, and Damon...
95.9K 2.9K 17
h "Oh my, brother. Caroline Forbes will be the death of you. And you know it." ~ ~ After Caroline's mother passes away, she turns off her humanity...
150K 5.1K 25
Rose Amari. In her world she's a witch, but not a servant of nature. When her mother dies mysteriously Rose and her sister, Phoebe, were drowning i...