Safe With You, Lee Jeno

By VALENTINEJEN

❝His eyes shows zero emotions, while her eyes shows thousands of good spirits and love.❞ a story of youth, va... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 20

1.6K 56 8
By VALENTINEJEN

Engrave my words in your heart, love.

After Biology class ends, Hyejin grabbed Renjun's hand, a sign to take off to wherever Jeno was right now. "Chill, Hyejin."

"Let's go and find him, shall we?"

"Okay—but let's wait for the youngest first." She sighed and went to her friends. Her soulless look had the girls pity her, as much as she denies her feelings, it was obvious that her feelings are only for him.

"Yeri, Soojin if you want to join me, let's go."

They happened to meet Jisung and Chenle who escaped PE class, at the hallway, still wearing school uniform instead of changing to PE's attire. Renjun was scolding them, but the younger boys laughed it. "Chill, it's the last period anyways."

They all went to the hidden garden where Hyejin found Jeno before. The boys surely knew about the location, but not for the girls and both Yeonjun and Taehyun. Instead of anxiety, they were amused by all of the flowers and various type of plants in the garden.

"He's not here."

"I bet he's hiding, this garden looked very big and endless so let's seperate."

Yeonjun, Taehyun, Soojin and Yeri just knew the existence of the secret beautiful garden. They were all in total awe, still looking over every floral things. Yeri kept on getting a wrong way but still, the garden was so mesmerizing she forgot how to breath properly.

"How come I never know this mighty place before? Aphrodite must be living here." Yeonjun felt betrayed, making the whole group chuckled.

"Well, Mrs. Song took care of this place, she always tell any students that have life problem to visit here instead of ruining things." Renjun stated the main point. It's true, Mrs. Song were always connected with the problematic students as she's the head discipline teacher.

"One of the most popular gang students that were introduced to this place were us. We happened to heal slowly, except for Jeno. It took him forever—and he's still processing things very slowly." Jaemin continued, they all felt sympathic towards him.

"It must be hard to be Lee Jeno, I wonder  where's he now." Hyejin was about to cry, her breath were shaky and her chest were thumped loudly. Thoughts of Jeno leaving them forever lingered inside her mind. She wouldn't let it happen—not even a second, even if she had only a second to save him, she would.

"Guys, let's go to the rooftop. I know he must be there." Taehyun jumped happily on his own thoughts.

"Oh my God, now go, go, go!"

Yeri was the first one to grab the teary Hyejin cheerfully, hoping he was there waiting for them.

Jaemin told them to use the stairs behind the school since the easiest way to the rooftop were locked and secured by the prefects. Haechan kept on bumping with Soojin making both of them bickered non-stop.

"Lee Haechan, stop bumping into me, you asshole!"

"You better walk properly before I push you!"

Yeonjun could only shook his head and pinched both of their arms. "Stop bickering or I'll make you both marry each other."

Haechan made a vomitting sound while Soojin chase Yeonjun all way to the rooftop. Thanks to the new duo, everyone smiled and having so much fun on their way to fetch Jeno.

Arriving at the iconic place, Hyejin could feel the cold breeze hitting her wet cheeks. She saw a figure sitting on an old chair while playing games, drawn into it.

"Jeno."

He turned around to see all his members and his friends, but most importantly, Han Hyejin. She ran to him, jumping into his strong arms and crying her eyes out. "I'm so worried of you, please don't leave us like that again."

Guilt washed over his face. He really didn't want to see a very sad Hyejin, not even once. Jeno tighten the grip of his arms, burying his head into her neck, softly humming to make her feel better. "I'm sorry, princess. I admit that I was wrong, I'm sorry."

Not long after, his members including Yeonjun and Taehyun hugged—attacked—him with a big group hug.

"Dipshit, I was worried. Don't leave the class in anger, we'll never know what will you do. Like the last time..."

He grumbled out loud because of the weight that he needed to carry on him.

"Get off me, dumbasses—but, wow—I never expect Yeonjun and Taehyun to be here too." Yeonjun slid his arms around Jeno's shoulder.

"Eventhough you bullied me before, I still see you as my friend." They then bro-hugged when suddenly Taehyun came.

"Where's my hug?" Jeno then took his head in his arm and ruffled his hair. "You dipshit, no homo, aight?"

They all sat on the floor except for Hyejin, she looked mesmerized with the Seoul's city view. She could see the Namsan Tower from afar with a touch of the birds' chirping sound making a beautiful harmonization, what a perfect eye-candy and eargasm to praise and behold.

Jeno stood up to drag Hyejin so she could sit with them. A shocked Hyejin sat down on the floor, straight away attacking Jeno with her questions. "How did you manage to stay here for hours with no food, no toilet and—"

"I secretly went to buy food, well, I asked for Yuri's help." They nodded, no need to worry about Jeno, he was secretly a genius. A dumbass genius who didn't care about himself and too much on prioritizing other people.

Jisung and Chenle went down to buy some food and drinks, the others were still busy playing many games while Hyejin lied her head on Jeno's lap.

"I'm happy you're still alive. You be really forgetting my words, right? I told you to be safe wherever you are." She ranted with her whole heart when suddenly Jeno told her to stand up. Her annoyed look made Jeno smiled, pinching both of her cheeks without any sign, leaving the girl all tripped and giggled in embarassment.

"Stop ranting, princess, now stand up." He then took both of her hands and intwertwined them. Her thumb was rubbing his knuckles, creating a heat he always wanted to feel.

"I know, sweetheart. I even apologized to you. As an apology, want me to tell a cute story?"

She nodded with a smile, again, a weird Jeno was born.

"Once upon a time, there was a boy who was full with problems. He acted so bad, he hardly trusted people around him except for his loyal friends. One day, he was destined to meet a lovely and a very innocent girl. She's very beautiful—she even had a big heart too, making him curious about her. The girl, too, discovered the little boy's curiosity and eventually fell for him. But the thing is, she's scared of him, but she had a feeling to protect the boy's weak heart. And the boy finally, fell in love with her."

Hyejin looked at him in confusion.

"So did he confessed to the girl?" He then chuckled.

"Both of them waiting for the ending so, Han Hyejin, would you be my girlfriend?" She was speechless. All eyes were on them, it was all perfect, the weather, the mood and the timing.

"I want you to stay by my side, always be there for me and most importantly, to share the whole new world with you." She felt her heart was beating just like after experiencing a whole adventure.

"Jeno, I hate to admit that I am safe with you. And for that, let me complete the boy's story. He confessed to the girl bravely infront of his friends. The girl accepted the boy's feeling sincerely."

Jeno smiled happily and hugged Hyejin, twirling her like in a magical Disney movie.

"Mark my words, Hyejin. I will always love and protect you, till the death rip us apart."

Jeno took her face in his hands and kissed her gently. Hyejin wasn't responding, but she kissed him back after processing what happened. He smiled in the sweet kisses they share, it made Hyejin was totally in love with this little boy, truly, madly, deeply. They spent the whole evening at the rooftop altogether, forgetting where they should be before.

🏴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.3K 47
- She didn't know how to deal with heartaches until she experienced one; and he just wanted to experience love, but he didn't know that Hwang Yiyeon...
1.6K 142 20
☠︎my grey memories come play in all moments ☠︎can't explain this with words, all these stories and it's all about us ☠︎i can't imagine life, i can't...
79.4K 637 14
Will include a lot of smut, don't read if you aren't comfortable. Welcome hard stans 😈.
152K 4.5K 30
Two broken hearts allured to mend oneself. × 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙨𝙝 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 • do not plagiarize my work !! ꒰ 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖽 ꒱ season 1 out of 3 --- ☆ #1 o...