Safe With You, Lee Jeno

By VALENTINEJEN

❝His eyes shows zero emotions, while her eyes shows thousands of good spirits and love.❞ a story of youth, va... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 19

1.6K 54 8
By VALENTINEJEN

I hate living my life.

TW: Mention of suicide

Hyejin woke up a little late than any usual morning. The clock was telling her it was already nine in the morning when her class actually started at eight—you knew you fucked up real bad when it was too late to enter the school anymore. Nevertheless, she chose to run to the school, did she fell on her knees leaving bruises on the spot.

"I gotta call someone."

She dialed a number, the only number to be called since the number's owner is living close to her. "Pick up this call please, please, please."

"Hello?"

"Changbin, are you home?"

"Oh, Hyejin it's you. Why though, you're not going to school?"

"I'm late, but I need to go for real."

"Okay wait for me, stay at the park across my house."

"Thanks, Changbin."

After approximately five minutes, Changbin came with his car and picked her up. They went straight to the school with a promise to not to spill anything to Jisung—unless you wanted to listen to his useless rants all day long.

🏴

She was fine, Hyejin arrived safely to school with no problems passing through her way. It was Sir Jay's class so nothing bad would happen to her as the teacher let her enter the class.

Yeri and Soojin put on a very relieved face after she safely arrived.

"Our princess is late, huh?" Jeno spat out out of the blue with what she assumed—he looked gloomy. Hyejin sat down with a very messy state, and kinda smelly too, at least to her.

"I woke up late, I didn't hear the alarm goes off." He scoffed and handed a paper to Hyejin.

"What's this?"

"I'll be joining a basketball team's election for position. Can you come to cheer me up?"

"Wow, sounds fun! When will it start?"

"Two till done—you know, just come because I just want to see a princess sitting down on the seat."

She immediately texted her friends, with obvious tint spreading all over her cheeks.

The Sisters 💅+ 2 Bodyguards 👬

HYEJIN:
FBI

HYEJIN:
OPEN UP RASCALS

YERI:
whats with u bitch

YERI:
square up hoe

SOOJIN:
um chill, anyways, so whats up

TAEHYUN:
yo hyejinnn

TAEHYUN:
CHILL TF DOWN GIRL

HYEJIN:
yall aint fun smh

HYEJIN:
so jeno asked me to come with him to the

HYEJIN:
basketball's election

HYEJIN:
ANY BITCHES DOWN?

YERI:
BITCH, WOOSEOK WILL BE THERE TOO

YERI:
IM DOWN

SOOJIN:
sis, got no partner

SOOJIN:
BUT SIS, GOTTA HYPE HER BITCHES! YES IM DOWN

TAEHYUN:
yeonjun will be there too

TAEHYUN:
as his gay partner, ill come

TAEHYUN:
with my girl ig 🤷‍♂️

HYEJIN:
GREAT, SEE YALL AFTER HELL SESSION

HYEJIN:
I MEAN SCHOOL*

"I'll come with you, don't mind me being crazy later." Jeno smiled and suddenly leaning his head on her shoulder, sleeping soundly. Hyejin took it as another daily routine for her to face which obviously it was a common thing for Jeno to do in the class. Sir Jay was so concentrated until something distracted his learning session—the one who chose to sleep on her shoulder.

"So, it happened to be—Lee Jeno. Wake up and don't be a burden to your friends." Hyejin shook his body to wake him up but failed miserably, as per usual, but Sir Jay was looking into him very sternly. The possibility of Renjun's head to split into two is high, it did scare the one in front of Hyejin.

"Jeno, wake up."

Jeno was half-sleeping and suddenly, a marker pen hit Jeno's forehead. Sir Jay threw it right after he told Renjun to lay down his head on the table.

"Who the fuck threw a fucking marker pen into my face?!" The whole class gasped, the whole class knew how much hate that the teacher and Jeno had for each other. Sir Jay never leave Jeno live happily, without any reason, or was it too obvious that he was being a burdensome to the teacher.

"Language, Jeno. Who the hell told you to curse at me like that?"

"I copied what you did, Sir." The teacher felt his throat was dry enough to speak. Hyejin held his hand under the table, not wanting any dramas to happen again in the class, it stresses everyone out.

"You don't need to pretend, Sir. Eventhough you are a teacher, it will never cover up what the fuck that you did to me two years ago, for fuck sake."

Sir Jay smiled awkwardly to his students, all eyes were glued to him. Some students were discussing about the thing they heard from Jeno to each other, some were whispering and a few took out their phones to search the thing on the school's SNS.

"May I continue—"

"You can continue your fucking useless speech, Sir. I know all of your secrets and I'll leak it for sure, lock my words."

And with that, he ran away from the English class, blocking his ears from Sir Jay's meaningless words. Hyejin boldly trying to follow him but Yeonjun held her wrist.

"No, Hyejin. Please don't follow him this time."

She was about to say something but Renjun gave her a no sign, shaking his head in order to cool down the tensed situation. Hyejin sighed and went back to her seat, frustrated. Afterall, she only knew a few things about him, she's just another person who just came into his life without getting asked.

Jeno's POV

I hate it here,

I wish I could help myself but mom started all of these. She maybe not a bad woman, but I hate it for real, for no fucking reason.

Hyejin saw my bad behaviour, after a really long time. I badly wanted to hide that side, but everything felt wrong—so wrong. Sir Jay was making my mood even worse and the fact that no one's really know what's going on between us. I wish I could rip his fucking head from his neck, like really, stop messing around.

Hyejin lit up my mood, I really thought she wasn't going to come. Right now, I'm going to the rooftop. Hyejin and the others, please come and comfort me—I do sound hopeless but I deadly want to see all of you.

End of Jeno's POV

Hyejin was currently at the toilet to wash her face, trying to establish her mood for that day. She previously wasn't fine at all, starting from the moment where she woke up late, to Sir Jay and Jeno's huge fight and Jeno's sudden lost—it troubles her.

"Fuck all of these." She kicked the toilet's door making Yeri flinched.

"Hyejin, please don't act like him—honestly, I'm scared."

Hyejin faced the worried Yeri, immediately giving her a warm hug. "I won't, Yeri. It's just that, I worried about him."

"Let's eat first, okay. Let's search for him after school done." She nodded and went outside, all of them were there.

Soojin who was with the boys including Taehyun and Yeonjun were trying to calm Hyejin down. They all knew how was Hyejin's feeling, to face someone as stubborn as Jeno, she needs to get used to it.

"Let's pray for his safety. I really hope he doesn't do anything stupid like the last time." Chenle gasped, he just realized that he spat out Jeno's secret. Jeno's friends wighed, they knew Chenle's busy mouth wouldn't shut anytime sooner especially when he is feeling anxious.

"Oh fuck, it's okay let me just tell you guys." Jisung told them.

"He actually was about to kill himself secretly in the school toilet, two years ago. But, I bet he won't." Hyejin's pale face was getting more obvious as she heard what Jisung told them. Things like these tend to trigger her a lot, because Hyejin didn't want anyone she loves go away like that.

"Oh my, Hyejin don't faint yet, let's get you a seat first. Eat, relax and breath calmly, dear." Soojin's inner mom jumped out as she saw Hyejin's state.

"Now let's just hope Jeno is safe and wise enough to make any decision." Haechan gave her a hug and patted her back slowly.

🏴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 2.3K 17
♧ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ . . . . ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪs ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ. ◇ʙᴏᴏᴋ ▪2 (uɴsᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ)
730K 21.2K 64
♧ʜᴇ's ᴄᴏʟᴅ . . . . ♧ʙᴜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴀʀᴍ. •ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ
57.8K 2.4K 25
❝Who were you?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
250 17 15
𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜-𝚜𝚢𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎, 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚘𝚢. 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚐...