Dream x Reader

By S_h_n_g

Hi this is a Dream x Reader or Clay x Reader!! Just to let you guys know that this book is OLD (probably almo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
━ X ━
*I
*II
*III
*IV
━V━
*I*
*II*
*III*
*IV*
*V*
*VI*
🔊🥳🎊🎉🎉
LMAOOO
*VII*
*VIII*
*IX*
*X*
*XI*
✨Baby Dweam✨
*XIII*
*XIV* [FINALE]
---

*XII*

27K 681 202
By S_h_n_g

"Dream.."

-Y/N POV-

'This room, I've seen this before..'

I know I've been here, It's like from my nightmare.. But I can't remember all of it, It's been days since I woke up in a coma.

"Clay, I feel like I've been here before.." I said.

I sat the edge of the bed, Dream sat beside me.

"Are you alright Y/N?" He said,

"I think.. This room seems familiar, I don't know.. I'm scared Clay.." I said laying down on the bed,

Dream stood up and tucked me in with blanket, like a kid.

"Hey, Don't leave me here." I said pulling Clay's shirt.

"Alright, Just wait here, let me get the pillow and blanket I left on the sofa."

-Dream POV-

I walk out the room to get the things I need, I picked up the Blanket and Pillow, I turned off the lights in the living room and head back.

I looked at Y/N, She's already sleeping. I went closer and kissed her forehead"Goodnight Y/N."I whisper and smiled.

'She never changes.'

-time skips-

I'm sitting beside the counter with a cup of coffee on it, Scrolling through social media, to kill some time

"Oh hey Dream" Sapnap waved at me.

"Oh hey," I waved at him.

"Clay, Are you really gonna do this plan of yours?" Sapnap said.

"For the love of god, Nick, How many times do I have to say? Both of you?" I raised my eyebrows

"Oh sorry, I was just worried about Y/N and George.." Sapnap said.

"Me too, But.. If we can't go to the abandoned house, we can't tell if when Y/N gonna regain her memories."

"We can't turn back now Nick, this is the only way I know." I added.

I stand up to see George Coming down from the stairs, I went inside our room to see Y/N is getting ready.

"Hey Y/N, are you ready?" I said.

She looked at me, still combing her hair,

"I think so..m I'm scared.." She said.

"It's okay Y/N I'm here.. Gogy and Nick are there too." I said.

Y/N and I went outside the House together to see Sapnap is already waiting for us.

"George, Let's Go." I opened the Car door and let Y/N in first.

I saw George locking his house, Nick sat next to the driver's seat, I let George sat next to Y/N.

'Guys, Sorry for being selfish.'

We Drove about an hour, We stopped at the graveled road,

"Guys we're here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1.1K 23
The Mask, known only by his friends as Dream is a deadly assassin who has managed to hide as a peasant in a kingdom for years. Any spotting of the Ma...
275K 5.9K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
246K 16.1K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
79.7K 546 18
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 "𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤" 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐦𝐨...