Dream x Reader

By S_h_n_g

Hi this is a Dream x Reader or Clay x Reader!! Just to let you guys know that this book is OLD (probably almo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
━ X ━
*I
*II
*III
━V━
*I*
*II*
*III*
*IV*
*V*
*VI*
🔊🥳🎊🎉🎉
LMAOOO
*VII*
*VIII*
*IX*
*X*
*XI*
*XII*
✨Baby Dweam✨
*XIII*
*XIV* [FINALE]
---

*IV

50.3K 1.1K 2.2K
By S_h_n_g

"Manhunt is Over.."

"George."

I twisted the man's head and looked at George.

"I-If it's over t-then-" George stabs Y/N in her stomach.

I shook my head and saw what happened, I gained control over my sanity.

"THEN IT'S OVER FOR HER TOO!!!" He laugh.

He dropped Y/N down on the cold floor.

*BANG*

*BANG*

I saw from my back, It's Sapnap who triggered the gun, George got shot in the shoulder and knee.

I pushed George and ran over to Y/N, I held her weak body over to me, I place her head on my lap and held her hand tightly.

Sapnap done tying up George on the chair and duct taping his mouth and came over to grab the first aid kit on my bag and aid Y/N while I was here holding her hands.

"You saved me..." She whispered, and coughing a blood out of her mouth.

"Clay..?" Her eyes were tired and looks like she needed to sleep.

"No Y/N!!" I cried, she whipped my tears from my face and smiled at me.

"Don't cry Clay... I'm here... Shhhh.." Her eyes is closing by itself but she keeps fighting for it to open.

"N/N, please you will survive!!!" Sapnap said while doing the first aid carefully but quickly.

Y/N guided my head over to her forehead, and she Kissed me, I kissed her back and cried, we broke our kiss and looked at Y/N.

"Clay.." She whispered.

"I Love You...." She creases my cheek with her soft lighted hand, Her eyes began closing, I panic.

".....so much.." She smiled, and she closed her eyes.

"I- I love you too Y/N, Please stay with me!!" I cried.

I place my ear over her chest, She's no longer beating.

"N-No.. Y-Y/N, it's a j-joke right?!!!" I shake her to wake up.

"Please Y/N...Baby, Wake Up!!!" I cried Harder.

I kissed her one last time.

"Y/N, Don't leave me...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
101K 1.8K 32
Harry is a newly classified little, he's afraid and he's struggling, yet he finds some...odd comfort in someone he didn't expect that warm safe feeli...
5.8K 56 4
(ONE SHOT) It's just a small fluff I've been cooking up. I tried my best and hope you guys like it as well. I'll write smut depending on how well thi...