New World, New Life, New Me (...

Par her0990

Lily Smith was an average girl with an average life. That is, until she got sick, really sick. After spending... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1: A deal
Chapter 2: The first day
Chapter 3: My first friend
Chapter 4: Birthday
Chapter 5: Harvest Fest
Chapter 6: Older brother
Chapter 7: First death
Chapter 8: Safe for now
Chapter 9: Before the Big Day
Chapter 10: Debut
Chapter 11: The Prince
Chapter 12: Magic Revealed
Chapter 13: Happy Birthday
Chapter 14: So Soon
Chapter 15: Meeting Mrs. Silvia
Chapter 16: Poison Tutoring
Chapter 17: Repeating
Chapter 18: Other Worlders
Chapter 19: Surviving finally
Chapter 20: Unexpected plans
Chapter 21: All together again.
Chapter 22: The King
Chapter 23: Explanations
Chapter 25: Looking for secret passages
Chapter 26: Kitchen Chaos
Chapter 27: Deep Underground
Chapter 28: Water-fall
Chapter 29: Secret Treasure
Chapter 30: A softer side
Chapter 31: Early Morning
Chapter 32: In the garden with the prince
Chapter 33: Arthur's flames
Chapter 34: Help from an Unexpected Person
Chapter 35: Truths
Chapter 36: Face the evil
Chapter 37: The faces of evil
Chapter 38: Awake
Chapter 39: Just a dream
Chapter 40: Leaving
Chapter 41: Time for a new plot
Chapter 42: Opening ceremony
Chapter 43; The Prince part 2
Chapter 44: Boarding Suite
Chapter 45: Old Friend
Chapter 46: Meet again
Chapter 47: Scars and tears
Chapter 48: Staying
Chapter 49: First morning at school
Chapter 50: A changed Arthur
Chapter 51: Poison class
Chapter 52: Looks like I won
Chapter 53: Classes
Chapter 54: To the shopping district
Chapter 55: Let's go shopping!
Chapter 56: End of day
Chapter 57: Twist
Chapter 58: Meeting the assassin
Authors Note
AN: Whoa an Ending
Whoa an Ending: Blake
Whoa an Ending: Arthur
Whoa an Ending: Jack

Chapter 24: Fight

2.3K 86 6
Par her0990

I walked through the halls towards the sound, and Frederich followed close behind. Mrs. Silvia was a bit slower. I hoped no one was seriously hurt. 

When I got there, it looked like there was a hire, and a hurricane at the same time. The grass was scorched, and the trees, bushes, and flowers were either bent, or blown around the courtyard.

Author was standing in the middle holding his arm,  Jake was was tending to one of Blake's wounds under a window.

And Mason was just standing in the middle across from Author, looking like nothing had even happened.

"What did you guys do?" I screamed, rushing towards Blake. His wound was only a graze, but I quickly healed it.

"That bastard over there was being a smug cunt, so he needed to be taught a lesson." Author yelled to me, his eyes still on Mason.

"I'm the one that needs a lesson, but I'm the tutor." Mason coyly said back.

They continued to argue back in forth, so I looked to the frighted Jake.

"What really happen?" 

"Well, we were practicing our magic to show you, but Mason didn't like how cocky Author was being, so suggested a competition." Jake explained.

"I didn't really want to join, but everyone else was doing it. First Blake showed off his poison magic, then Mason started showing up him. Blake got mad, but Author used his fire magic. Blake freaked out, attacked Mason, and then they all started fighting." 

"I put out the fire with my wind magic though." Jake concluded.

I nodded. "Great, are they going to fight the entire time their here. That sounds too dangerous." I thought.

I finished healing Blake, then walked over to Author and Mason, who were still yelling at each other. 

"Could you guys please stop fighting, you've already done enough damage today." I said.

"He was the one who started it!" Author said pointing to Mason.

"You were the one who set the garden on fire." Mason retorted.

"If you won't stop fighting, I won't heal you." I said to Author. I was getting to tired of the back in forth.

Author was finally silent, and I moved over to his arm. It was deeper than Blake's, but I was able to heal it up with some concentration. 

"Please so don't fight anymore, or you'll keep getting hurt." I told him as I finished up.

"Well, tell him to stop making fun of me, and I'll consider it." Author said back.

I sighed. "I'll talk to him."

Mason was currently getting healed by Mrs. Silvia, but I still walked over and said

"Stop causing trouble. You're going to have to stay in the manor for now on, so don't try to destroy it."

"I wasn't trying to destroy it, I just wanted the noble boy to stop bragging so much." Mason said.

I sighed again. "Let's just go inside for tea time. I think we all need a break." 

And so Mason and Author went inside, with Mrs. Silvia making sure that wouldn't fight again. Jake was talking with his father, and suddenly his hands started to glow green.

The entire garden glowed green for a moment, and I had to shield my eyes. When I reopened them, the damaged grass, tress, and flowers grew back, and the garden back to normal again.

"That was amazing!" I told Jake as he walked over.

He blushed, and said "Oh, it was nothing, I just didn't want to leave the garden in such a mess."

I smiled at him. Why was the prince of all people the humble one? And why did he like me? These are questions for later, right now I'll drink some tea, and try to get all the boys to get along.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

19.4K 535 29
Mitsuki Takahash is a young 19-year=old girl. She moved out from her abusive home and came to America. She finally free and living her live.....but s...
1.7K 76 10
I had a good life. I had a stable job at a famous cafe, and, met someone who I wanted to live the rest of my life with... But I was run over by a car...
137K 4.2K 17
Now that I think about it the name Lydia reminds me of something. Maybe from a movie or a book I have read before. I think my full name is Angeline L...
1.8K 113 23
**𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄!** 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫... 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 �...