S Ø U T H S î D Ė

Galing kay XONLYXCECE

southside with you... Higit pa

p l a y l i s t *
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
p l a y l i s t*
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIII:Part 2
XIV
XV
XVI
playlist*
XVII
XVIII
Events - Past and Present
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Events Recap
*p l a y l i s t*
MARZ
TYPA' UNDERSTANDING

XV:Part 2

373 29 4
Galing kay XONLYXCECE

Read in dark mode.

CASH FLOW - TYUS

I can tell that you never had

lovin like mine

| azaria sincere everton | 🇯🇲 x 🇬🇾 |

somewhere in south London 

18 years old

| same day |

Omniscient.

Azaria changed out of her cream robe and into the clothes she had on prior. She was slightly concerned about hurting his feelings, ungrateful and unnappreciative were characteristics she was not. She just reacted that way out of habit, reviewing the situation again she realised she'd been emasculating him. But she wasn't around him for the material aspect or his looks.

Coming out of the nuetral toned room, she decided to apologize. He takes his big hand through his pretty russet curls as he scrolled through his phone. "Zaiyre?"

"yeah" he replied

"im sorry. It's just hard for me to accept things."

"mhmm" she rolled her eyes at his bluntness, to which he screwed.

"Bake with all the attitude" he said sighing

"I just apologized and that's all you say?" She said getting irritated.

"Big man ting, it's not just a one time occurrence. You do this shit all the time, if I didn't want to do stuff for you, I wouldn't." He saw her face tighten when he swore.

"My apologies for swearing, it's just jarring zay I'll be real"

"whatever" she said, completely pissed off and to be honest she wasn't even sure herself as to why she was being so petty.

"low it, whats wrong."

She didn't reply, just zoned out.

"Zay, do you like man?" He asked smirking

"Huh?" she said taken out of her daze

"You heard what I said" he said bluntly, now looking at her intensely

She turned around trying to walk out the room, his strong tatted arm snaked around her slim waist and spun her to the other direction, facing him.

He looked at her with melancholy, unaccusing eyes, her light brown eyes looking up to his 6'4 frame which towered over her 5'5 one.

"i like you, but im not sure if im ready for a relationship she said honestly

"I'll always be here for you, and when your ready let me know...your special"

"okay " she said breaking eye contact. 

"So is that why you had a petty attitude?" He smirked

"Actually, I don't even know" she said

He put his other arm around her waist and gave her a strong embrace. 

"The mandem and your girls were supposed to come down later, you wanna leave it for another day?" He knew her all too well and hearing her say that she liked him gave him a euphoric feeling.

He honestly thought she'd say no, to stay friends. They were now in the talking stage, and in his head she was his. Not even in a possessive way, but he'd never met a female like her, so for that reason she hold always hold a special place in his life.

He felt her head nod in his chest. "calm.

They sat on the plush sofa and snuggled underneath the blanket, finding a 90s film to watch on Netflix. After asking Zaiyre to take some pictures, she got up to change into something more comfortable.

I got up to change into something more comfortable clothes and tie my hair up. I decided on a grey set, a sports bra and leggins from lounge, and tied her hair up in a fan bun. When I returned from upstairs, I got snacks from the cupboard and snuggled next to him. 

He looked up at me and his tongue slid across his plump lips, then he had a serious talk about me shutting him out. He understood that i was guarded but i was doing more harm than good Trying to deal with my sister's death by myself.

I went onto her Instagram, and checked my notifications.

sincere.aze

{Picture of her in black cargo pants and a snug fitting brown cropped top, waist length straight black hair with brown headband and swooped edges. Russian lash extensions and lipgoss}

● ● ● ● ●

sincere.aze 》five for your timeline.

》swipe right

LIKED BY JENEELOUISE, M24, II.MVEIYRAH, DIGGA.D, TEESHANECE, IVORIAN DOLL,MSALII, NOCAP.EEZY AND THOUSANDS OF OTHERS

♧ ♧ ♧

teeshanece  😍

theyluvmiah  their sis could nevaa❤

ivoriandoll  😍

ii.mveiyrah  cuz😍😍

realmontzz  famlee💯

m.erkz  ❤

^view 2,156 comments

"Credits to the photographer are due" he said 

"it's alright, mediocre "

"Okay now your just chatting, stay being a hater" he said pushing my head

"Ow, move with your tough hands Zaiyre" i said moaning

"Don't say my name like that zay" he said bluntly looking into my eyes

"Like how" I said perplexed

"Don't worry about it" he said 

771 words

Thank you for reading yet another chapter😜 please vote, I don't get that much☹, and comment x 

Here is the opening chapter from my book 'winter's I would really appreciate it if you read and vote it❤

extract:

"in the waves of change, we find our direction"

o m n i s c i e n t

over the past week, days blurred into one long, exhausting movement of furniture, clothing, items and addresses for the winter family, the main man's trading business expanded enormously and was taking over the world by storm. mr winter's sister had graduated with a masters in law and passed with flying colours, her career as a criminal lawyer just began and she wouldn't limit her capabilities to the area she was living in, meanwhile his wife was a teacher and had a hair and beauty business on the side. the four children they had between them had a high standard to live up to, it was only because they'd had a hard start in life and they wanted the best for their daughter and three sons.

it was the evening when the sky transformed into an enticing shade of blue, the iridescent stars shouted for attention, connecting to see which one could form the greatest constellations. they all sat together huddled on the last sofa and watched the tv which would soon disappear like the settee, reminiscing old times and candid memories they shared.

life as they know it would never the same again...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3:15 am

|||| dezure-armani winters ||||

16 years old

winter residence.

{CHILL, A WHOLE VIBE, ALWAYS SLEEPING & UNDERSTANDING}

"you won't answer my calls, calm. you don't mess with me no more, calm. I got me at the end of the day"

"your gonna do what you want regardless of my feelings..."

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"uhhhhhh", i groaned as i saw mum walking down the hallway, with her beloved dutchpot in her hand and her silver spoon, creating a terrible sharp noise. i smiled as she apologised to me and went down the hall to cuss my brothers. thankfully i had a en-suite so i grabbed my towel, jumped in the shower and let the vaporous, hot shower soak up my thoughts and the water wash my nerves away. after my shower i washed my face, brushed my teeth, packed my skincare stuff up and put a silk bonnet on, some lip balm on and went into my bedroom.

it looked hollow, lifeless and perished

a deep sigh weighed down in my chest, all that was left was a mattress on the raw floor.

after 5 minutes of putting lotion on i put on my nike tracksuit, black jordans and sunglasses. i sat on the mattress and thought back to the times i'd shared and memories in this room i'd known for 16 years.

i went into the hallway and knocked on my aunties door, she looked up from her phone on the mattress and smiled, she had on a dark blue moncler fur coat, grey leggings and a dark blue tank top and grey ugg boots.

"hey dez ", she said brightly taking out some cream and creaming her neck

"heyyyy aunty" i said and she gave me a death glare.

" you know i hate being called aunty, i'm only four years older than you. it makes me feel olddddd," she said laughing.

"sorry shanti" i said giving her a big hug.

"how you feeling" she said as i leaned up against the door.

"well, i was a bit sad but im hopeful"

"that's good to hear, i heard khalil crying this morning hes going to miss lily sooo much."

"i know" i said frowning, lily lives next door to us and they're inseparable.

"shan, dez," my dad shouted from downstairs, "we are going in about 10 minutes okay."

" okay dad" i shouted. "i'll meet you downstairs shanti, are you coming in mom or dads car?"

"probably dreas car", she said creaming her face.

i came out of her room and walked down the hallway and saw my brothers room.

jay's door was open so i walked in, "you ready dez"

"not really but im positive now."

" that's good, i know it wasn't easy, especially when you got accepted into the sixth form you wanted."

" yeah" i said quietly.

" dez, ill meet you downstairs i'm going to make a quick phone call."

" okay."

i went downstairs and saw king eating cereal in the kitchen, before i opened the fridge he said, "dad ate the last pieces of chicken,"

" uhhh" i groaned in annoyance as king passed me the cornflakes,

" three minutes everyone" mum shouted, but everyone was more or less getting restless anyway

i grabbed my earphones and portable charger on the side and went into dad's car, jay was in mum's car and shanti went in. when i closed the car door in, king came in with khalil placed him next to me, and sat in the passenger. i played with khalil until he fell asleep. king had a big bag of snacks and passed me some doritos and sweets, me dad and king was just laughing and listening to his playlist after that i called my best friend gabrielle and we facetimed talking everything about nothing.

6:23 am

manchester airport.

o m n i s c i e n t

the family of seven came out of the two luxurious cars, took their luggage and baggage out of the cars and strolled into the modern, crisp entrance of the airport. mrs winter went into starbucks and came with everyone's favourite and a bite to eat. in turns the winter family explored the airport to stretch their legs after that long car ride.

hours later it was time to board the plane and with a common glace simultaneously shared between the family they knew for certain.

there was no turning back now

979 words

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

107K 1.1K 32
𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬
72.9K 973 25
One shots of mine and some of yalls favorite drill rappers. Taking all Requests. Enjoy🙌🏾.
339K 12.4K 34
𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 - 𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
73.8K 3.8K 40
How can I hold him? How can I touch him? How can I love him? He killed my brother.