S Ø U T H S î D Ė

By XONLYXCECE

southside with you... More

p l a y l i s t *
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
p l a y l i s t*
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIII:Part 2
XIV
XV:Part 2
XVI
playlist*
XVII
XVIII
Events - Past and Present
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Events Recap
*p l a y l i s t*
MARZ
TYPA' UNDERSTANDING

XV

377 41 2
By XONLYXCECE

Read in dark mode.

LOVIN ME RIGHT - RENDEZVOUS AT TWO

Something about today

Something about his place

somewhere in south London

| 2 months later |

Omniscient.

Azaria only had a few months of sixth form left, deadlines were approaching and assignments due, future prospects were floating in her consciousness. Her delicate, quiet voice dragged in a way Zaiyre didn't remember, as though something weighed on each spoken word.

 She shrank into the long silences, face closed off and mentally unavailable. Sometimes, in unguarded moments he caught her face clouding over, drawn into confusing shades of emotion - a physical representation of a cloud filled with rain, waiting to fall. It cast a pall over every movement she made and place she overlooked. 

Now, her voice takes on a slow, distant quality.

Zaiyre couldn't lose her, he still respected her space and gave her time, she was still mourning and suffering from trauma. Besides, he didn't wanna over step any boundaries.     

6.30 AM, THE INFERIOR, PALE BLUE BLANKET GLINTED, with a small burst of yellow light foreshadowing it was going to be a good day. The city of London never sleeps, which was why cars drove up and down, shops opened in the hustle and bustle. Inside the sleek, minimalistic maisonnette the silence was deafening, except for a temporary sound. Footsteps patterned across the chestnut wood floorboards, and the bathroom door closed.

Zaiyre had problems sleeping again, azaria's state was doing something to him deeply. He'd never felt this way before, it was lile he was feeling what she was, obviously to a lesser extent but still he felt it. 

¤| P A L M S 34:17 - 18

''' The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit '''

P A L M S 34:17 - 18|¤

He was dangerously attached to her, he couldnt bear to see her hurting to deeply, if her pain was 100 and he could lessen that to even 99, he would feel better. Admittedly, he was nervous about how she would receive the suprised he had in store for her.

He booked a masseuse for her, and one of her favourite artists was M24, he managed to pull some strings and pay a large amount so she could meet him. With covid provisions in place, of course. He also bought her some jewellery.

His g's were coming down later aswell, his mandem and Meiyrah, Laila and Kamiah. She was getting an intervention before the rest of the mandem came.

He unravelled himself out of the versace sheets and turned on his flat screen tv, waiting for azaria to finish in the bathroom. Forty-five minutes later, he heard the bathroom door open and footsteps echoing into the guest bedroom and the door shutting firmly behind her. He jumped up and connected his phone to his Bose, put his pro max on charge and brang his Bluetooth speaker into the bathroom with him. 

After completing his hygiene routine and listening to his playlist consistent of d block europe and headed into his room and put on a light fit, palm angels and white Nike socks and black Nike sliders. He changed his nose stud and put in his gold tooth on his last canine and left his hair out curly. 

His cat-like green eyes scanned over her, it was as if her attractiveness kept on pushing lines that he never knew attainable. Blistering to the eyes, beauty like hers. Standing in his line of view, looking like the definition of a baddie, fuck insta she was one inna real life. 

It was Saturday so she didnt have any lessons. She dressed in slightly oversized black cargo pants and a snug fitting brown short sleeved crop top. The cargo pants sat lower than her hip line, purposefully to show the sides of her high black underwear. Her hair had been blowdried and straightened and stopped just above her bottom.

Her left arm inked with her freshly done tattoo, written in cursive, eloquent writing, in creole, " unto others as you wish unto yourself". She was fluent in guyanese Creole, one good thing that the woman who gave birth to her had taught her.

Her brown skin glowed and her gaze lingered on him, taking in his extremely attractive appearance. Her Russian, ascending in the length lashes accentuated her feline eye shape even more, her face was bare with only a pink lipgloss on her full lips. Her jet black, waist length natural hair was out with a middle parting, with swooped edges and a brown headband. Azaria could now be considered slim thick, she always had the curvasious frame, but now she had the weight in her thighs and hips. Still, her light brown eyes feigned happiness and held a vague expression.

"Morning Zaiyre, you look nice" azaria said

"Morning, you look beautiful", the ghost of a smile danced on her lips. But her eyes still feigned happiness.

"You having breakfast?" He asked her

"Not yet " she replied going on her phone. He sat on the plush sofa and patted on his leg for her to temporarily sit down on. She slowly walked over, making no eye contact and sat on his right leg.

"Look at me"

She looked down at him and stared at his features in complete awe. He was pretty but still maintained that fuck off typa vibe

"Do you like massages?" He asked straightforwardly. 

Her eyebrows knitted together in sudden confusion, "pardon?"

"Yes or No"

"Yes" 

" at 10 I need you to be calm and relaxed, okay? "

"mhmm" she said looking at me suspiciously

It was now 10, and a knock was coming from outside the door, Zaiyre opened the door and greeted her politely, he had another spare room, so the women set up there. He told azaria to follow him, placing his big hands in front of her eyes so she couldn't see. 

They walked into the room and candles lay, with rose petals sporadically placed and jazz music in the background. When azaria could see, her breath hitched and tears brimmed in her eyes, "what's all this for?"

"you deserve it zay, it's minor"

"I'll transfer you, it's too much"

He just kissed his teeth and walked out. 

She look over at the brunette woman, "hi my name's Martha and I'm on strict orders to pamper you " she said smiling warmly.

"im azaria" she said

"Oh I know, here's your personalized robe" Martha said, handing her a cream robe.

"pop this on for me, and tie or cover your hair up" she said smiling

It was 11.30 when Martha had finished and left. Azaria's eyes had softened a little from what Zaiyre had done for her.

1163 words

Thank you very much for reading another chapter ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 236 15
Boys love boys
188K 6K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
13K 538 10
𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐗 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞.