Jesse's Girl (COMPLETE)

Oleh xHeatLifex

They had both been dealt enough tragedy in their short teenaged lives, more then anyone should ever have to e... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 30

31 1 0
Oleh xHeatLifex

* Jesse *

I was walking out to my car after school, excited that it was finally the weekend but more importantly I was excited because I couldn't wait to see Catherine's beautiful face.

It had only been two hours since I saw her at lunch but those two hours seemed like an eternity.

Soppy I know.

It was crazy to think about what this mysteriously private and somewhat damaged girl was doing to me.

This thing between us was weirdly wonderful and intensely different to anything I'd ever felt before. So instead of trying to understand what was happening between us, I decided to stop fighting it and just enjoy the ride.

Over the past four weeks we had fallen into this comfortable arrangement, one that saw me spending my nights sleeping on her couch.

Although I would much rather spend my nights pressed firmly against her naked body, the couch would do.

For now.

After witnessing firsthand the horrors that torment her dreams, I didn't feel like I could just leave her each night to try and battle those demons all alone, I guess that's why I found myself sleeping on her couch. Well that's what I told myself before I fell asleep every night, when in reality she was the calming influence on me.

What surprised me most though, for someone so closed off and detached from most things around her, she didn't try and stop me from spending time with her, in fact in her own cutely unusual way she seemed to embrace it.

What was even more surprising was that I hadn't heard another terrified scream since that first night we had fallen asleep on the couch, which was oddly comforting.

I liked the thought that I was protecting her, that I was the one keeping her safe and with a lot of smugness I really enjoyed the fact that that dickhead Beau hadn't gone near her since the night I kicked him out of her house.

Until now.

I couldn't stop the huge grin from spreading across my lips as I stepped through the school gates and saw the raven haired beauty perched in her normal spot atop my car hood. Her ridiculously long and toned legs were crossed in front of her deliciously perfect body, the beaming sunlight causing her blue eyes to brighten as the wind whipped her silky black hair across her delicate cheekbones. Just the thought that this undeniably sexy girl was sitting there waiting just for me caused my pants to tighten.

Within a matter of seconds my dick softened just as quickly as my grin disappeared as I watched the scene before me. I saw that cocky douchebag saunter over towards Catherine with a smug look on his face, even from this distance I could tell he was checking her out. Just like it had that night in her house, the thought of him fucking her with eyes had my anger boiling within minutes. Before I could storm over there and interrupt his pathetic attempt at trying to get my girl a familiar voice caught my attention.

'Bub' I heard that sultry voice echo in my ear causing me to stop in my tracks and spin around in surprise.

'Sienna' I groaned at the unwelcome interruption as I shot an irritated glance her way. My eyes however, quickly returned to the encounter playing out over at my car.

As I watched Beau get closer and closer to Catherine I waited with bated breath for her to fire off and tell him where to go, I loved her fiery little mouth and I couldn't wait to see her put him in his place. Much to my disappointment though she seemed to be listening to him intently.

'Bub... don't be so rude. Haven't you missed me?' Sienna purred as she ran a manicured finger down my arm. I almost forgot the dumb bitch was here, why the fuck she was here I didn't know nor did I care to find out.

Pulling my arm away quickly I just glared at the blue eyed blonde standing in front of me, I tried to step around her but she followed my movements effectively stopping me from moving away as she placed her hand on my arm yet again.

There was a time once when even the slightest touch of hers would set my skin on fire, it would have my heart beating madly in my chest while my cock throbbed in my shorts for release, but not anymore. Now the only sensation I felt as her hand squeezed my bicep was pure and utter disgust.

'What the fuck are you doing here?' I snapped pulling away from her once again.

'Got kicked out of South Side High' she replied nonchalantly, completely disregarding my obvious annoyance while she flicked her long blonde hair over her shoulder as she eyed me intently.

'And?' I asked not even bothering to hide my irritation at the unwelcome interruption.

'Well mum got a new job and didn't want me unsupervised' she explained 'so Aunt K said I could stay with you guys for a week, until my suspension is over at least' she continued on with a smirk.

'Thanks for the fucking heads up mum' I groaned under my breath.

Just in case you were thinking their was some weird incest shit going on here, let me clarify for you. Sienna and I aren't actually related, our mothers are close friends and have been for over twenty years. So naturally Sienna and I grew up together and referred to each other's mums as Aunts.

After what Sienna put me though, spending a week under the same roof as her was the last thing I wanted but I doubted there was anything I could do to change mums mind.

'Fuck' I muttered as I ran my fingers through my hair.

'Well if you're offering Bub' she purred sending a wink my way.

Stepping closer to her a sly smile appeared on my lips. I gently brushed her hair from her neck and leaned in, my mouth only centimetres from her ear.

'Not a fucking chance bitch' I whispered harshly as I quickly pulled away.

The surprised look on for face only lasted for a brief moment before it was quickly replaced with a grin of her own.

'That's what you think Jesse Bear' she purred as her finger bopped my nose. It was like she didn't even hear a word I just said.

With that she turned and walked away and I was left alone with my anger.

I was angry that Sienna has turned up, angry about everything she had done to me, angry that I had to watch Beau get too close to my girl for my liking but most importantly I was fucking angry that, judging by the hurt look on Catherine's face, she had seen everything that had just gone down between Sienna and I. That she saw Sienna's arm stroking mine as I leaned down and whispered in her ear but Catherine too far away to actually hear the words I'd spoken to Sienna.

Fuck, I know how I'd react if the roles were reversed and that thought only added fuel to the fire of my anger.

I managed to keep my anger in check long enough to convince Catherine to get in the car, I could tell she was upset and confused but I didn't feel like explaining anything to her.

Which was stupid of course because it only made things worse and before I knew what was happening I was taking out all of my pent up rage and frustration on the only good thing in my life.

Catherine.

After I had fired off my big stupid mouth at her, she had yelled at me to pull the car over, which against my better judgement, I did and all I could do was watch as she jumped out before the car had even stopped.

I continued to watch as she stormed off up the street as I called after.

Sensing she wouldn't stop and give me the chance to explain my anger finally boiled over as I punched the side of the car.

'Fuck' I growled feeling only slightly better at the relief I felt by throwing that punch.

Before long Catherine had finally returned and tried to check my hand to see if I'd done any serious damage to it but the stubborn asshole that I am wouldn't give in that easily and that's how I ended up pinned against the car by the fiery beauty as she finally got her way.

After she had finally calmed down I turned to face her.

'Catherine..' I sighed letting out a deep breath as I reached for her arm.

'What?' She spat at me as she pushed my arm away.

'I'm sorry' I said quietly with as much sincerity as I could muster.

I watched as she instantly softened in front of me and bought her piercing blue eyes up to meet mine.

'You can't keep doing this Jesse' she said simply, her arms folded across her chest.

'Do what?' I asked genuinely confused.

'You can't keep taking your anger out on me and then apologising thinking that will make it all ok' she said passionately poking a finger firmly into my chest.

Seeing the passion in her eyes and hearing the ferocity in her words I was left speechless. Nobody and I mean nobody has ever dared to call me out on my shit before.

Looking back at how I reacted and my behaviour in the last thirty minutes I felt like a complete asshole.

Closing my eyes I slumped against the side of the car and slid to the ground, I hung my head and stared at the ground feeling both ashamed and embarrassed about everything I had said and done since leaving school.

'I know' I said quietly, not being able to bring myself to look Catherine in the eye I kept my gaze firmly on the ground beneath me.

Catherine stood so still for so long I began to wonder if she had actually heard me.

Before I could repeat myself I felt her body sit down close to mine, her soft hand reached out and touched my check, tilting my head up so that it was facing her but I still couldn't bring myself to look her in the eye.

Why did I have to be so fucked up? Why did I have to always let my stupid anger ruin everything?

'Jesse' she whispered, the softness of her voice bought me out of my thoughts as I finally sucked up my pride and met her gaze.

Suddenly I felt her lips place a gentle and tender kiss on mine and with that small but sweet gesture I felt the pile of rocks that were crushing my chest simply crumble away. Before she could pull away I leaned in and pecked her soft lips once more.

'Don't do it again' she said firmly looking me directly in the eye, the determined edge in her tone sent a chill up and down my spine.

I knew, without a doubt, that if I fucked up again there would be no more second chances.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

560K 17.4K 55
I feel the breath of air on the back of my neck. My limbs freeze and my breath catches in my throat. The male hands grab me by the hips. I can't move...
11.7K 176 44
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
1.3M 26.3K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
79.5K 1.8K 85
***COMPLETED*** When we both caught our breath, he pulled me down and kissed me. He let go of my wrist and wrapped his arms around my waist. He opene...