𝑴𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐋�...

By -MARS666_

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬; 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬; 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬... More

-☆𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗴𝘀. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆☆-
-☆𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝘆 𝘂𝗻𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘁☆-
-☆𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘀𝘀'𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗹𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹☆-
-☆𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗘𝗺𝗼-𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀!☆-
-☆𝗪𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗶𝗺☆-
-☆𝗢𝗳𝗳 𝗢𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗼𝗼𝘁☆-
-☆𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁☆-
-☆𝗠𝘆 𝗖𝗼-𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿, 𝗢𝗺𝗮☆-
-☆ 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 !☆-
-☆𝗔 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺☆-
-☆𝗔 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱'𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁☆-
-☆𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱☆-
-☆𝗣𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲☆-
-☆𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗺 . . . 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?☆-
-☆𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲, 𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲☆-
-☆𝗚𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 *𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲* 𝗦𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱☆-
-☆𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝗢𝘂𝘁.☆-
-☆𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲☆-
-☆𝗙𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀☆-
-☆𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀☆-
-☆𝗝𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗲☆-
-☆𝗙𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁☆-
-☆𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿☆-
-☆𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗜𝘁 𝗚𝗮𝘆☆-
-☆𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝘁..☆-
-☆𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁☆-
-☆𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗢𝗻 𝗔𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲☆-
-☆𝗛𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲☆-
-☆𝗔 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻☆-
-☆𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻, & 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗲𝘁☆-
-☆𝗕𝘆𝗮𝗸𝘂𝘆𝗮'𝘀 𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻☆-
-☆𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 '𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁'☆-
-☆𝗔𝗻 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗔 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆☆-

-☆𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹☆-

7.4K 150 296
By -MARS666_

[  PROLOGUE  ]

"You're super cute, Saihara-chan. . . I've always thought that."

Was what was told to Shuichi Saihara as he was being pressed back against the shelf behind him. His arms stiff at his sides, and his face practically burning off radiant heat and was extremely red. He knew anyone could see his blush from a mile away; but that wasn't the worst of it- what Shuichi truly was anxious about at the moment, was somebody walking in down the aisle and seeing this little show between him and his colleague: Kokichi.

Shuichi had only started working at this Walmart a little over three months ago. What a mistake; working here was a total disaster- no, all of retail was a disaster. He remembered it like it was yesterday on his first day; in fact, all the crazy, random, and odd adventures he has had to endure over the months: from crazy Karens and Darrens, to arson-- and shoplifters, lost kids, rampaging insane customers, broken products, messes, parking lot drug deals, stupid teenagers, mask-protesting customers, stalkers, and even theft and robbery.

But truly the most interesting ride Shuichi had to experience was Kokichi throughout it all.

"O-Oma-kun. . . I have to work..u-uh... u-unloading..b-boxes... " was all Shuichi knew how to respond with. His brain wasn't working with how small the gap between them was getting. He felt even more hot in his jacket and navy-blue work vest he was wearing.

The smaller purple-headed male , to Shuichi's surprise, snuck his hand down to Shuichi's waist, and it was getting dangerously low. It started to feeling terrifyingly exciting to Saihara, but he needed to move and convince Kokichi now was not the time. . .!

"Oma-kun.." Was that the only thing Shuichi's lips could pronounce? Apparently so. He felt tingles run up his spine, and a weird impulsive wanting desire course through his body. Was it adrenaline? It made Shuichi feel lighter and almost carefree.

Kokichi's grinned a smirk up at the taller, and with his hand pulling the back of Shuichi's head down towards him, Oma tilted his head slightly, whispering something against his lips that us audience have failed to hear for now. But it certainly made Shuichi's blush darken if that was even possible.

"How did this happen....why did I listen to Kokichi. Obviously he didn't need to borrow my box cutter..." Shuichi thought to himself with grimace and irritation he was so easily caught. Like an animal lured by it's prey.

"Saihara..chan.." Kokichi whispered, his hot breath hitting the inside of Shuichi's slightly ajar mouth.

"Why did I. . ." Shuichi felt his head go fuzzy with racing thoughts.

"Why. . ."

Shuichi unknowingly tilted his head, his eyes falling half-lidded. His lips began to brush against Kokichi's. .. . . . .

"Why did I ever accept this damn job. . .?"

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 781 29
SAMMY X NORMAN I also might add some Bendy x Henry too If you have no clue what the hell is happening, read the first story to find out. :D
170K 5.6K 200
❝ 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 ❞ ♯𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬ꜟꜝ ⌇ 〟ϯσԹίɕ σηε ᷈𖡺🍓 T...
119K 2.3K 25
Sanemi is the captain of the soccer squad and his rival Obanai is the captain of the football squad. One day they decide to make a bet. What will thi...
51.6K 1.4K 33
i've changed my username since the cover art was made and i'm not willing to change it one day tanjiro is enjoying a lunch when he bumps into a brash...