Jen and James

By ashiatheapple

She was Jennifer He was James In the teenage world full of crushes, drama, fun, and tears, Jen and James thou... More

Character Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 45

13 1 0
By ashiatheapple

Jen's POV:

"LISTEN LOVEBIRDS! IF JAMES AND I CAN'T BE ALL MUSHY AROUND EACH OTHER WHILE WE'RE IN FRONT OF Y'ALL, NEITHER CAN YOU GUYS!! Now please kindly move out of the way so I can feed my food box." I look at James for approval.

He nods before letting out a small chuckle.

Once they move, I march towards the front desk where the host watched the whole thing happen.

"Hello, welcome to IHOP. How many are with you?"

"I believe there is eight of us, including me."

"Oh ok, right this way. Would anyone like crayons and a coloring sheet?"

"No we'r-" I don't get to finish my sentence before all the boys interrupt me.

After the boys start trying to talking over each other, yelling and shouting, I tell the host to bring the items along just in case.

As soon as I say that, the yelling stops and the children are quiet as we make our way over to the large table that the host guides us to.

Once we're all seated, the host tells us that the waitress would be here soon and we start looking at the menu.

"I think I'm gonna get the strawberry banana French Toast..."

"Bae, you always get that."

"Ok, and... I just want my freaking breakfast."

"Damn Jen, why are you so fiesty today?"

"She's about to start her cycle..." James answers.

Everyone nods in understanding and I give James a weird look.

"Bear... how the hell do you know when my cycle is?"

"Babygirl, I've known you since diapers. Why would I not know when your cycle is?"

"I don't know, I didn't know you were tracking me..."

"It's not me, it's the app on my phone that tells me when it's coming so I can mentally and emotionally prep myself for your mood swings..."

" So that's what that app was under your 'hidden' apps file..." I said like an ah ha moment.

"Wait, when did you go through my phone?"

"That day you said that you like red velvet cupcakes over Oreos."

"I never said that!"

"Exactly. And I never went through your phone. I just made it up to see your reaction."

"So you don't know about my hidden apps?"

"You have hidden apps?!"

"Wait, no, that's not what I meant to say!" He  rushed out. I pretended to be mad and started to ignore him.

"Babe."

"Babe."

"Baby."

"Babygirl..."

"Baby."

"Are you mad at me?"

"My love"

"My Lifeline" Ok, that one melted my heart a little bit.

"My future Wife."

"My future baby mama..."

"My sexy girlfriend."

"JENNIFER!!"

"WHAT?! WHY ARE YOU YELLING!" I yelled back, finally responding?

"It was because you weren't responding..." he said with a sad face.

"Oh yea, I know..."

"Are you mad?"

"About what?"

"About my hidden Ap- actually, never mind..."

"Oh ok..."

"Is it just me, or was that really weird and gross?" Cora spoke up.

"Nope, that was wayyyyyy to mushy gushy for me to see that. I think I'm scarred..." Alex says agreeing with Cora.

The rest of the squad nods.

"Oh shut up guys! Cora, I'm sure when you get a boyfriend, you'll be all over him..."

"Didn't you just tell Sophia and Shae not to do the mushy shit?"

"Yea..."

"Hypocrite."

"Hey, at least we weren't being physical, because we can get physical..."

"No thanks, not the right time, place, or people..."

"Oh ok, that's what I thought."

"Can I just say real quick that I won't be getting a boyfriend any time soon..." Cora states.

"What?" Alex spoke up.

"I really hate the male species..."

"I'm still not getting it." Kyra speaks.

"I don't like guys."

"I don't like them sometimes either but we all have to deal with them." Sophia says.

"I love how you guys are really bashing our species right now..." Shae says.

"I'M FUCKING GAY!!!"

The whole restaurant gets silent for a moment.

"HOLY SHIT!!! YESSS, I KNEW ITTT. EVERYONE, GIVE ME MY 50 BUCKS!!!" I shout.

The normal chatter of the restaurant resumes like nothing happened.

They all hand it over with a sigh.

And that everyone, is how you make $300 in one day...

"WAIT, YOU GUYS BET ON ME?!"

"I mean, yea. We kinda knew since Freshman year when we went through your search history but we wanted you to tell us in your own. So...."

"Wow... so y'all really had me in all these straight relationships when I could've actually been in one that I wanted?"

"Damn, I didn't know it was like that..."Alex states.

"Do y'all realize that I was constantly turning down beautiful ass women just because I didn't wanna be kicked out the group..."

"We would never 'kick you out the group' because of your sexuality... you see Alex is here."

"HEY!" He tries to defend himself.

"Alex, dude, just the other night, I caught you twerking to 'Vibe' by Cookiee Kawaii..." Shae laughs.

"Shit, was I that obvious?"

"Yes." Everyone answers together.

"Oof..." he sighs.

Not too long afterwards, our waitress comes and take our orders.

*A few hours later at Sophia's *

"JENNIFER!! WHY IS MY HAND GLUED TO MY FACE?!" James yells from the bathroom.

"YOU FEEL ASLEEP... I DECIDED TO DO A 302..."

"THIS IS BULLSHIT!! I CANT GET IT OFF. WHAT DID YOU PUT ON MY HAND?!"

"OH NOTHING! Just some of the strongest glue I found in the construction store..." I say the last part quietly.

"BABY!! ITS STARING TO BURN!!"

Oh shit...

I went running to the bathroom only to find James's face swollen and his fingers starting to turn purple.

I quickly grab my phone and dial 911.

Oh man, what did I do?!...

_______________________________________

HEY GUYS,

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! I always follow back!!❤️

Until Later,
My Lovely Little Potatoes 🥔❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.1K 55
It's nothing like you imagine. Please give it a chance. ✷✷✷✷ She smacked my head. I smacked her head. She stuck out her tongue. I stuck out my tongue...
63.9K 3.1K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...
856K 19.7K 41
[Small Town / Second Chance] When Jennifer heads back to her hometown after ten years to celebrate her grandmother's 70th birthday, she knows she'll...
723 22 24
This story follows Katie through the final months of her senior year in high school. Her nonexistent relationship with her mother doesn't stop her fr...