The Unbroken

By Gingers_Moon_

She's a bright shining star. The apple of her parents' eyes. The wonder kid in her school. The Angel in town... More

Warning
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
Epilogue
Afterword

Legend's

140 9 0
By Gingers_Moon_

Society always forgets about the brighter and darker tones in life. They centre their attention on the middle shades that create constant beauty, everything else goes on to be ignored or unwanted; the two extremes are left as outcasts.

He is the art student stereotype. He loves capturing the ever changing colours in the world. He's sweeter than strawberries, brighter than a rainbow, gentle like the petals of a rose. To him, an insult is constructive criticism, not that he'll take the advice. He knows who he is, but not what.

A hopeless romantic will never respond well when his love is challenged, threatened to be ripped away. How could anyone heal after losing the most precious thing in their life? Apparently by rebelling against all who control and demand perfection.

- The Rebel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1.7K 85
"You ungrateful bitch. I keep a roof over your head, and this is the thanks I get?" "You could have killed her," I retort, trying to muster up confid...
578 51 18
They used my vulnerability against me. They used that weapon, to make me accept their stupid idea. And I of course, accepted it, I didn't even know w...
113K 5.7K 46
We all like to think we'd help those in need, but could you constantly put your life and sanity on the line just to protect people you don't even kno...
109K 4.6K 30
"Silly boy - you dare ask me that question?" I frown at him instantly - taken aback when he gripped my chin. Yanking me close enough towards him, ou...