FOREVER EIGHT

Lalisa_unicorn tarafından

[Title before: My Seven Brothers] - She is their very own snow white. They are her very own seven dwarfs. And... Daha Fazla

Characters
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Choose now 😉
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 [Special chapter]
58
59
Epilogue
Special Chapter [The Epilogue 2]
Thank you

60

2.7K 85 22
Lalisa_unicorn tarafından

Taehyung and Lisa are placed in a different plane, they don't know anything about their members' plans.
Paris is much happier if they are complete? We don't know.

"This will be the happiest trip ever!" Jisoo said.

"We will surprise those Celinebrities!" Jin said. Celinebrities stands for Celine Celebrities. Jin and his mind never disappoint. Taelice's plane arrived first, followed by their member's plane.

"Let's go, Lisa," Taehyung said and they went inside the van reserved for them after having a little bonding with their fans.

"I saw our members picture outside, weird," Lisa said when they got inside the van.

"They might be missing them." Taehyung said, having an idea inside his mind.

At the Hotel, Taehyung and Lisa went inside their hotel rooms not knowing that their members are already in the lounge area.

"Paris feels so nice," Jennie said.

"City of Love!" Hoseok said and hugged Jimin who admiring Chaeng linking with Jennie.

"Let's go to our rooms and surprise our Taelice later," Namjoon said and gave them their room keys.

Jisoo and Rosè are roommates (they don't trust Jimin), Jimin and Jungkook are roommates (imagine Jimin's face frowning), Jin and Namjoon, Hoseok and Suga, Jennie is alone. Fate is leading the twins together, Lisa's room is right next to Jikook.

"This is so familiar," Jungkook said.

"Taehyung is your roommate that time when we are in Thailand," Jimin said, jumping in the bed.

"Lisa!" They got startled when they heard Taehyung's loud voice outside.

"Taehyung is damn loud," Jimin said and looked at Jungkook.

"Oppa, you're so noisy," Lisa said and opened her door, Taehyung is jumping like a baby.

"Let's roam around and eat ice cream!" Taehyung said.

"Sure, Oppa!" Lisa said. "Should I bring money, Oppa?" Lisa asked and smirked.

Taehyung shook his head. "It's on me, let's go!" Lisa locked her room and went out of the hotel to roam around. She brought a little amount of money, of course.

"They're going out to roam around and eat ice cream," Jimin said, he was eavesdropping.

"Should we follow them?" Jungkook asked.

"Let's go!" They left their dorm to follow Taelice and to eat ice cream as well.

"We look like a sasaeng," Jimin said and chuckled, they are wearing masks and caps so they wouldn't be recognized.

"I feel like someone is following us.." Lisa said and look around, Jikook got startled and hid beside the trash bin.

"Nah! Don't mind it," Taehyung said looking at his camera. "Pose for me, Lisa!" He said. Lisa giggled and followed what he said.

"I'm jealous! That Kim Taehyung is enjoying." Jimin said.

"Hyung, did you bring a perfume?" Jungkook asked.

"No."

"We smell like garbage," Jungkook said and laughed.

"Handsome garbage," Jimin said and pulled Jungkook's hand when Taelice starts walking again.

"Oppa, there! Let's buy some souvenirs for our members." Lisa said and pointed to the Chanel shop.

"We don't need to, Lisa," Taehyung said.

"Why?"

"Trust me on this, come on!" He said and smirked. They ride a cab to go somewhere.

"Let's get a cab! I'm sure they're going to Eiffel Tower." Jimin said and pulled Jungkook, again.

Little did they know, Taehyung knows that they are here. He saw them at the Hotel and he knows that Jikook is following them.

"Mubièn Restaurant," Taehyung said to the Cab Driver.

"Yay! Dinner." Lisa said and chuckled.

"Eiffel Tower," Jimin said to the Cab Driver.

"Hyung, we smell bad," Jungkook said.

"Smell is nothing when you're handsome, kookie."

"You're so confident."

"Of course."

"Did Jin Hyung's soul entered your body?"

"Shut up jungkook-ah and admire the view," Jimin said and looked at the window.

"Oh my gosh, Oppa! This is so amazing. A fancy restaurant?!" Lisa said and get out of the cab.

Taehyung smiled and took a picture of Lisa for remembrance. This is their first out-of-the-country trip together.

"You like here?"

"Ne!" They entered the restaurant and get a VIP table for them. They are placed on the rooftop since it's night already.

"This is so refreshing, Oppa," Lisa said.

"I know," Taehyung admires the view much. "We have two days to roam around though."

"We can go to Eiffel Tower tomorrow!" Lisa said.

"We will."

They ordered a lot of food for them and took a lot of pictures of each other. They enjoying this.

"Hyung! I can't see them. Are you sure they're here?" Jungkook complained for the nth times now.

"Yes! This will be the first location they'll visit, I'm sure!" Jimin said. Jungkook phone rings and it's Jin who's calling him.

"Hello, Hyung?"

"Jungkook! Where are you and Jimin? It's dinner time yet you're still missing."

"We're here at Eiffel Tower. We've been stalking Tae-Hyung and Lisa, but we lost them."

"Aish! Pabo! Come back here immediately! You're going to ruin our plan, aish jinjja."

"Ne, Hyung." He ended the call and pulled Jimin this time.

"Hyung, let's go back! We lost them."

"But-"

"Jin Hyung told me to go back," Jungkook said. Jimin sighed in defeat and agreed to Jungkook.

"Could you take a picture of us, please?" Lisa said and gave her camera to the waiter.

"Sure, Madame." Taehyung acted like sleeping while Lisa smile at the camera.

"Here is it, Madame."

"Thank you." They looked at the photo and took a selfie.

"I guess we need to go back, Oppa." Lisa yawned.

"Let's stop at the grocery store nearby. Let's buy banana milk and ice cream so you can sleep early."

"Ne, Oppa." After Taehyung paid, they went straight to the grocery store nearby to buy all the foods they wanted.

"I want that chip, Oppa."

"Go get the foods you want." Lisa happily grabs a basket and get everything she wants to eat.

"Is that all?" Taehyung asked when she went back to the counter.

"Ne! This is enough for a week, Oppa."

"Okay, here's your ice cream. Eat it now." Taehyung gave her the ice cream he bought and paid for her food. "Now, let's go back," Taehyung said and smiled at Lisa.

"I'll pay for our ride this time," Lisa said.

"It's on me, Remember?"

"Oppa, please? Let me pay this time."

"Okay, if you insist."

Jimin and Jungkook took a shower before going inside Jin and Namjoon's room. They will have a meeting there with the pinks and other bangtan boys.

"So? What happened?" Jin asked Jikook.

"We followed them but we lost them. Hyung said that they'll be at Eiffel Tower but we didn't see them there." Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.

"I thought they'd be there," Jimin said.

"Aish, let's talk about our plan. How will we surprise them?" Jennie asked.

"Let's do that tomorrow. Let's prepare breakfast for them, I already asked for a card for Lisa's room." Namjoon said.

"Nice one!" Hoseok said.

"We'll prepare the breakfast here and we'll bring it to Lisa's room if everything is okay already," Jisoo said.

"How about Taehyung Oppa?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Tae will surely sleep inside Lisa's room," Jimin said.

"Then we're done! Let's have dinner now, shall we?"

"Let's go!"

When Taehyung and Lisa arrived in Lisa's room, Taehyung sat on the couch and opened the mini TV.

"Lisa! Can I sleep here?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh sure, Oppa. Let's watch some movies and eat these snacks!"

"A great idea. Let me take a shower in my room first."

"Okay, Oppa!" Taehyung goes back to his room and Lisa took a bath immediately.

She wore a Pair of Silky Pajamas and bun her hair. She put the mask on her face and waited for Taehyung.

She opened her phone and scanned her Instagram feed.

"Pinks and Bangtan in Paris together?! Oh my gosh!"

She saw the post of one blink about Blackbangtan in Paris.

"I knew it! They're also here!" Lisa mumbled. Her door opened revealing Taehyung also wearing a pair of Black Pajamas.

"You're right," Taehyung said.

"I saw them earlier before I entered my room. Jimin and Jungkook followed us when we went out to eat dinner."

"That's why you didn't allow me to buy souvenirs for them."

"Yes. I planned to go to Eiffel Tower today and eat dinner there but they are following us so I decided to eat in the restaurant I searched for earlier."

"You're so brilliant, Oppa," Lisa said and laughed.

"I know right, Movie time!" Taehyung said and sat beside Lisa.

"Is everything ready?" Namjoon asked. Jin had done cooking their food and Jisoo packed it.

"Ne, let's go," Jin said.

They left the room and went straight to Lisa's room. Hoseok inserted the card and opened the door slowly and quietly. They entered one by one and made sure that no noise will be heard.

"I told you, he'll sleep here," Jimin whispered and pointed to Taehyung who sleeping on the couch, his body is covered with a blanket.

"Let's prepare these now," Jin whispered and they started to prepare the food on the table.

"BOOM!" Taehyung and Lisa yelled which made them shocked.

"WAH!!" Lisa and Taehyung laughed at their reactions. They almost had a heart attack.

"You punks!" Jin said.

"What are you doing here?" Lisa asked and raised a brow.

"It should be a surprise," Jisoo said.

"We knew everything," Taehyung said and laughed again.

"What?!" Jimin yelled.

"We knew everything. You being here in Paris stayed in the same hotel with us, and Jimin and Jungkook stalking us yesterday." Taehyung said.

They are the ones who got surprised though. They are upset. Their plan didn't work.

"Gosh!" Jennie said and sat at Lisa's bed. "This is nonsense." She said and laughed.

"Embarrassing!" Hoseok said and laughed too.

"Smells nice! Let's eat, taste Oppa." Lisa said.

"They prepared it for us, let's go!" Taehyung said and they placed themselves to eat. They are already dressed for their schedule today, to roam around Paris.

"You knew we're coming?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah," Lisa said and laughed.

Minutes have passed and they decided to roam around Paris, especially at Eiffel Tower.

"Jk! Did you bring my camera?" Lisa asked Jungkook and he answered with a nod

They bought a lot of things and ate a lot of food. They also took a lot of pictures around Paris.

They enjoyed themselves together without worries.

(A/n: Epilogue coming soon)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

20.9K 526 18
7 famous students at first were bullying the new student in their school which is a nerd girl. The nerd girl is not like what people think. She actua...
1.1M 45.2K 53
❝That's good. My heart belongs to Rosé anyway.❞
7.5K 249 30
Taehyung love Jennie, Jennie love Jungkook, Jungkook love Lisa and Lisa love Taehyung Lisa and Jennie were adopted sibling same goes to Jungkook and...
456K 13.6K 68
People say that I'm a girl filled with sarcasm and coldness. I can't blame myself for being like that. I'm not like that before, there was something...