The Unbroken

By Gingers_Moon_

She's a bright shining star. The apple of her parents' eyes. The wonder kid in her school. The Angel in town... More

Warning
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
Epilogue
Legend's

Afterword

122 8 0
By Gingers_Moon_

So that is now the second book in the series. This book was designed to show many things that can occur in an individuals life that can cause things to become difficult. Some people are able to get over these types of things just like Zoe, but others struggle for the majority of their life like Aaron and Carter. There was some triggering content in this, but the purpose was to show the effects of other peoples actions, and I'm not one to keep away from realistic facts such as traumatising events and mental illnesses.

This was very differently written to Protector (for those that have read it), as it is meant to be written in their words and voices. Therefore, the layout and word choices are either opposite or similar.

I hope you have enjoyed Zoe's story. I'm beginning work on the next story as soon as possible, and it will again be different to the first two.

Thank you for reading and all of the support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.6K 30
"Silly boy - you dare ask me that question?" I frown at him instantly - taken aback when he gripped my chin. Yanking me close enough towards him, ou...
4.3K 95 21
*Hey guys this is my first time writing. All critiques are welcome! Please comment any suggestions so I can get better! Thanks for reading.* Ari has...
Dylan By Cosmo

Teen Fiction

186 52 15
"Do you know this feeling of whatever you do, you're going to fuck it? For me, it's not a feeling it's my day-to-day. Hooking up with someone older...
66 5 8
I had never fit in anywhere. If you had white hair and freakishly bright silver eyes, that people swear swirls sometimes, that'd be a pretty difficul...