My Only Love

By iyra01

Enters her, She's crazily in love with him Enters him, He considers her nothing but just a friend Enters the... More

Chapter 1: Fool on drugs
Chapter 2 : I hate love stories
Chapter 3 : Myra & Kyra
Chapter 4 : Volume level 64!
Chapter 5 : Truth or dare
Chapter 6 : I don't know what to do ....
Chapter 7 : Backfired....
Chapter 8 : Kaira
Chapter 9 : no choice...
Chapter 10: this love is difficult...
Chapter 11: Just go to hell
Chapter 12: when I ask she faints
Chapter 13: Maybe....
Chapter 14 : Confused...
Chapter 15 : oh it's you....
Chapter 16: Oh no...
Chapter 17 : bad day...
Chapter 18 : some friends I have ...
Chapter 19 : step one...
Chapter 20 : step two...
Chapter 21 : last step...?
Chapter 22 : you are like my sister...
Chapter 23 : stalker?...
Chapter 24 : Bangalore...
Chapter 25 : Pathetic gum...
Chapter 26: Biryani...
Chapter 27 : Shayyyy Cheeez.......
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 28 : what the hell was that!
Chapter 29: it's high time
Chapter 30: hello Krish..
Chapter 31 : do you want to back out
Chapter 32: Dear Kyra...
Chapter 33: Oww
Chapter 34: it hurts to say...
Chapter 35: maybe it's love...
Chapter 36: hide, run or just go there
Chapter 37: my angel
Chapter 38 : you are my everything
Chapter 39: foresight
Chapter 40 : Mr. Clumsy..
Chapter 41: Long drive..
Chapter 42 : memories
Chapter 43 : just now...
Chapter 44: wait is over?
Chapter 45: I believe you
Chapter 47 : Am I stopping you?
Chapter 48 : Farewell-1
Chapter 49 : Farewell-2
Epilogue- I
Ϧɨន ០⩎ɭƴ ɭ០⩔៩
Krish's Entry #1
Krish's Entry #2
Krish's Entry #3
Kyra's Entry #1
Kyra's Entry #2
Kyra's Entry #3
Krish's Entry #4
Kyra's Entry #4
Krish & Kyra's Entry #5
Epilogue II
Bonus ~ 1
Bonus ~ 2

Chapter 46: Him and I

954 105 42
By iyra01

Cross my heart, hope to die
To my lover, I'd never lie
He said, "be true" I swear I'll try,
In the end it's him and I

He's out his head, I'm out my mind,
We got that love, the crazy kind,
I am his and he's mine,
In the end it's him and I,him and I

~ him and I by Halsey & G-Eazy

"so Kyra where do you want me to take you?" Krish asked from in front speeding the bike ahead. My head on his back with my arms around his waist. I mumbled, "I don't want to go home" my eyes were puffy. Krish took me to an ice cream shop to cheer me up. It helped. A little.

But I don't want to go back home.

"Then to where?"

"Anywhere"

My eyes caught flickering lights and loud music from a house.

"Wait wait" I tightened my hold drawing him back. He pulled the brakes all of a sudden my upper body flew striking to him.

"What?" He asked inclining his head looking at me with a grin.

"Let's get drunk! " I said a weird want to drunk my sorrow down feel that freeness and the lightness of forgetting everything for a while.

To have this moment

I had the love of my life with me and I didn't know for how long it will last. Back at home awaits problems, arguments and my mum's explanation she's not a bad mom. Then who was bad here? me? A bad daughter.

I was tired, tired of all those shits. Just for few hours want to enjoy get drunk then dance and makeout with my love.

Live like a reckless wild teenager with a throbbing hangover the next morning.

Just this night him and I

Krish observed concern flashing in his eyes he joked," why you wanna get me drunk? What're your intentions?"

"Let's gatecrash this party!" I jumped down buzzing with excitement.

I skittered towards the entrance Krish in tow yelling my name.

"Kyra!"

I slipped in pushing and bumping past people.

"Kyra." Krish behind with his hand on my shoulder.

He panted clutching my shoulders, "that was fast! You think this is the right thing to do?"

I frowned my face fell, "you don't want to accompany me? You don't want to do this?"

Krish's eyebrows furrowed he put me away slightly, to get a proper look in trying to understand me. "I want to but if we would become reckless I don't know where we'll end I mean no one can stop us then"

My face twisted in confusion but I nodded anyway, "Let's do this and drink like a fish!"

Having his arm around mine we maneuvered our way to the bar area.

"Jello shots!" I yelled finding the colored drinks tray.  Sliding it to one side I unfree my arm from Krish gulped down from a glass.

"Woah slow down" Krish beside me having his shot.

My eyes widened when I spot Pratiksha. Oh shit, it was her party the one where she wanted me to make a presence in and well I forgot turning I alerted Krish about it.

"Krish.." I leaned saw all the glasses were empty.

"You drank all!" I uttered amazed.

He grinned wiping his mouth pulling another tray with filled glasses, "your turn now"

And Pratiksha went flying out of my mind I rubbed my hands excitedly with uncontrolled enthusiasm. I grabbed two shots in each hand and washed them down within seconds. I never drank so much so it was unbelievable for me how swiftly I drank one shot after another.

"Wow" Krish low whistled struggling to keep up with me.

••••

I wrapped my arms around his neck as we both swayed to the music.
Krish's arms were about my waist.

I giggled as his hair were all over stood up. "Your hair never settle down!"

He did that stupid attempt to see it I laughed. God, I was so drunk.

Krish poked my nose in weird fascination, "your nose is so weird Kyra.." he sounded so astounded. I swatted his hand sticking out my tongue at him.

I gestured sloppily for him to bend his head he obeyed by taking my head to him in a position my mouth was near his ear I giggled again now in his ear, I shouted, "I'm going to use the restroom!"

He clasped his ear his forehead creased processing and analyzing what I said for like minutes by the time I combed back his hair with my fingers. He nodded eventually that I even forgot what I asked. But my biological needs reminded like hey Kyra when are you gonna pee??. I giggled god I am so funny.

He took my hand leading me to the washrooms I stood there, "you can't go with me?"

"Why?" He asked looking overly emotional.

Krish was an emotional drunk.

"Why Kyra why don't you want me to come with you?"

I pondered on it.

Questioning myself.

why?

I don't know.

I shrugged, "no I don't know but you can't come you will be out waiting here I'll be back"

He didn't leave instead he took me back in his arms with my head nuzzled to his chest. "No Kyra don't leave me it will be dark here"

I kissed on his chest assuring, "I am not leaving I'll come back. Trust me it won't be long"

"You will?" He looked down hopefully with little doubt mingled behind it.

I gazed squinting my eyes in the disco lights. "Of course where else will I go? You're my home you remember this .. will you wait by for me then?"

Various emotions crossed over his face at last with a peck on my lips slowly he put his arms down, "always" he said confidently straightening his chain with my ring in it.

I grinned waving stumbling towards the washrooms.

There was a line I cut in and made a quick tour. I came out immediately moving over to look for him. I tripped on my legs laughing I put my hands on the wall of the narrowed hallway I turned around resting against it.

(Warning 13+ content ahead okay wait 12 years old you are allowed yes I'm lenient I know 😌 but below that no dude no what are you even doing here? Go play PUBG and give me ur id we'll play together!)

Someone came in front grazing their hand up to my leg to the waist. I was at once on my defense mode a reflex action I kicked the person's shin.

"Ouch.." he groaned it was familiar and I recognize his groan that's weird ... I giggled looking down to get the sight of him.

"Krish"

"Kyra.."

"Oh sorry I thought ...come here" I gently patted his head, lovingly.

"I am sorry babe" I kissed on his cheek sniffing his neck, "I like your cologne actually I love it" I gave a small kiss at the hollow his neck.

He shivered pulling back,
"Woah Kyra I have this weird urge now"

"What?" My hands found them back to his hair. I love playing with it.

"like I need to kiss you right now!" He explained like some maths sum.

I tilted my head in shock, "Krish you won't believe!"

"What?" He asked leaning to hear it eagerly.

"I also have  the same urge"

His eyes widened glittering, "really? Then what should we do?"

I made a thinking face he waited patiently, "I think we should kiss"

"You think?" He said in a puzzled tone.

I rolled my eyes, "don't repeat me and shut up and kiss now"

I grabbed his head down to me. Crashing my lips to his with an urgent need. His hand threading in my hair pressing to me, he devoured my mouth. I sighed pulling him more to me leaving no distance between us. Warmth all over my body slithering in tingling me with an ache.

My lips descended down to his neck. He groaned flipping us changing our positions with me now pinning him to the wall. My hands sliding down tracing his outlined hard muscles over the shirt. His skin burned under my touch. I lingered my lips at his pulse in the neck he quivered rubbing my arms. I kissed there softly.
Groaning he reversed our positions again, this time his lips running down my neck. I held his head there. He breathed audibly on my collarbone. Sending a shiver down my spine. I brought him back up on my lips. He sighed meeting them for the second time his hands traveled down stopping on my waist lifting me up to consume me with the ardent want.

I pulled back breathlessly. He stooped his head down in protest on losing the contact I pulled it away whispering, "you gotta remove this shirt it's teasing me with no limits" He stared at me with the intensity that reached down to my toes. He brought his lips to my ear replying, "deal if you get rid of yours"

I draw in a breath at his words.

In answer, I slapped him.

He looked back in shock. "Okay," I said sultrily making his lips turned up.

He reached for me again I dodged out with a smug look undoing the first two buttons of my shirt. Then I sauntered down to one of the open rooms of the owner of the house. When did the recklessness upgrade?

I liked this thrill I stumbled in closing the door but Krish stopped it with his foot making himself in.

I grinned pacing back. He stepped forward with no joking look his eyes dark on me turning my insides mushy. I shuffled back my heart thumping in my ears.

Being drunk to head level I trip on nothing again falling back my hands catching air to hold on. I landed on something soft something jumpy oh that's a bed I giggled loudly it hitched when Krish followed on top of me swiftly. In a husky voice he said, "I am good at push-ups"

I gasped punching in his shoulder well I gathered myself savagely countering back, "I can stop my breath for a minute"

His eyes went round in disbelief. "Prove me!" He challenged me.

I flicked his blue shirt's collar, "first this out"

I did how in movies it shows tearing it open with buttons snapping out but well everything shown in the movies is a scam. I huffed dropping my hands down giving up.

Krish laughed he snapped it open in one yank.

I low whistled impressed.

His hand reached for my shirt I wiggled up avoiding them. He muttered frustratedly along the line,
" what a tease.."

I opened another button with a painful stretch of time.
He stared with a blank look his elbows front with his head propped in his hands.

Then middle buttons I undone very quickly.

He took a sharp breath then cussed realising, rolling over slapping his hand over his face. He yelled "cheating!"

I burst into laughter looking at my red sports bra.

I turned to him uncovering his face, "come on don't be sad now let me take in the view"
I kissed on his bare chest. He gazed down pulling me up I splayed my hands across his hard pec absorbing in the rapid beating of his heart. He slid his hands over my waist.

"My little cheater" he mumbled against my angel locket about my neck.

Don't know for how long we explored each other's body or for how many times we made out.

But at last, I found myself in his arms my head on his chest my finger drawing patterns on it.

"Krish sing me a song," I said with my eyes closed warmness of his body soothing me over like a soft lull, unhinging the stress no worries of tomorrow.

Can I pause this moment?

He had his head placed on my shoulder he asked, "any song?"

"Any" I answered with a lazy smiling lifting my head to watch his face when he sings it was mesmerizing it was hypnotizing to watch how every word coming out from those lips with his eyes closed he had a peaceful look or when they were open they looked straight to my soul.

With a slow smile and crinkling eyes he sang, I held my heart my eyes never leaving him,

My eyes welled up I wiped them immediately, "Krish will you hate me if I ever break your heart?"

He looked puzzled at my question but he said softly, "Never"

I sucked in my breath, "why?"

"Because I know you won't do it intentionally"

I gulped," and will you forget me when I won't be around?"

Now he got up with worried expression. I copied him.

"Why are you asking this Kyra?"

I avoided his eyes, "I want to know it because I wish to know just ... because you know...life can be tough at times and " I looked back at him, "love can be tested so will you forget me?"

With skepticism in his eyes, he replied, "I won't even if I tried to"

"And what about other girls?" I asked with a heavy heart.

He raised his brow, "what about them?"

"Will you date them?" my insides were already burning imagining him with some other girl, "will you write or sing your songs for them?"

He answered with utmost surety, "my songs are always gonna be about you! I'll always be looking for you when I sang them. You're my heartbeat"

Kyish clicked on the YouTube channel

Heartbeat- 20M subscribers

He said in amazement" so this was how it was named very romantic dad" he gazed back at his father with a teasing look.

*
Hold your horses you'll understand everything!!! Okay so no more people scratching their heads shouting what's happening!

You can make a guess of course! I'll give you a special title of entering my mind. Just kidding...

Be calm and patient and trust me 😉

Question time!

For Niti and Tia

And of course Kyish!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 23K 114
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚, 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑡; ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒�...
13.8K 769 29
He:..., promise me whatever happens we will always be like this. You will never leave me. She: Promise! ⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆ She: mom! why can't you u...
6K 338 33
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...
507K 24.9K 53
two rival teens went on a field trip to france with their college but due to the corona virus they get stuck there but little do they know that their...