My Only Love

By iyra01

Enters her, She's crazily in love with him Enters him, He considers her nothing but just a friend Enters the... More

Chapter 1: Fool on drugs
Chapter 2 : I hate love stories
Chapter 3 : Myra & Kyra
Chapter 4 : Volume level 64!
Chapter 5 : Truth or dare
Chapter 6 : I don't know what to do ....
Chapter 7 : Backfired....
Chapter 8 : Kaira
Chapter 9 : no choice...
Chapter 10: this love is difficult...
Chapter 11: Just go to hell
Chapter 12: when I ask she faints
Chapter 13: Maybe....
Chapter 14 : Confused...
Chapter 15 : oh it's you....
Chapter 16: Oh no...
Chapter 17 : bad day...
Chapter 18 : some friends I have ...
Chapter 19 : step one...
Chapter 20 : step two...
Chapter 21 : last step...?
Chapter 22 : you are like my sister...
Chapter 23 : stalker?...
Chapter 24 : Bangalore...
Chapter 25 : Pathetic gum...
Chapter 26: Biryani...
Chapter 27 : Shayyyy Cheeez.......
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 28 : what the hell was that!
Chapter 29: it's high time
Chapter 30: hello Krish..
Chapter 31 : do you want to back out
Chapter 32: Dear Kyra...
Chapter 33: Oww
Chapter 34: it hurts to say...
Chapter 35: maybe it's love...
Chapter 36: hide, run or just go there
Chapter 37: my angel
Chapter 38 : you are my everything
Chapter 40 : Mr. Clumsy..
Chapter 41: Long drive..
Chapter 42 : memories
Chapter 43 : just now...
Chapter 44: wait is over?
Chapter 45: I believe you
Chapter 46: Him and I
Chapter 47 : Am I stopping you?
Chapter 48 : Farewell-1
Chapter 49 : Farewell-2
Epilogue- I
Ϧɨន ០⩎ɭƴ ɭ០⩔៩
Krish's Entry #1
Krish's Entry #2
Krish's Entry #3
Kyra's Entry #1
Kyra's Entry #2
Kyra's Entry #3
Krish's Entry #4
Kyra's Entry #4
Krish & Kyra's Entry #5
Epilogue II
Bonus ~ 1
Bonus ~ 2

Chapter 39: foresight

1.1K 128 71
By iyra01

(Best friends bol ke dhoka dene wale logo tum pe paap padega jahanum me jaoge hey bhi nai bolege hum tum ko waha pe.. hae nai toh)

Kyra's POV

I would still think I'm dreaming I would still fear of that there's another side to it I have been so used to the idea of you not being in love with me that now coming out of is like another world and I am lost wandering around. I am excited to explore but the unfamiliarity is edgy and moreover what if it suddenly vanished I am pulled out from it then where will I go? I don't want to go back to that spinning wheel. I don't want to leave your hand.

Right now when I am looking at you like literally, my lips curl up I want to run to you and hold you tight

"Krish..."I trailed.

you are looking at me when I am writing this down, you're thinking I don't know oh I know you're still staring!

Stop it I'm blushing I don't want to be so shy, so emotional going all gaga every time you're near.

Who am I kidding to, you remember when I fainted oh it wasn't because I was unwell or something you know a possible reason behind it.

I fainted I actually swooned because of you and your effects... ah now no need to be so full of yourself -_-  and since I have opened my Pandora box so why stop there?

So I had this misconception a bizarre thought that I would die when we kiss and I wasn't wrong no I didn't die but every time we kiss which is only two times and a half not that I'm counting alright! yeah so  I was saying oh look! you are staring again-"

I dropped my pen hiding my face behind my notepad. In an instant Krish leaped over, his hands trying to get it away from me. I quickly turned round giggling facing sideways to the tree trunk.

We had stayed back after the school got over after the best moment of my life, having our secret little rendezvous in the playground under our trademark tree. I had so much to say so much to confess about and needed to pour out my feelings that were harboring me had suffocated me poked me each day to be out and be noticed. But now whenever I look at him I was set to I can't believe!!!! mode then I would make him repeat that he loves me which was more than twenty times till now. That idiot yes and now my idiot..ahem yeah Krish wasn't getting even tired of saying he was ready like ever to say  it like thousand times but he would like to have a bottle of water beside and at every ten he should be rewarded with a kiss.

God only at every ten....ahem anyway we found a solution he wanted to listen to and I wanted to tell so we decided we'll write whatever we felt and then read each other's.

"Get away I haven't finished yet" I ordered peeping over the notebook.

We were sitting together our backs resting against the tree.

"But I have done" he showed me his notebook completely blank with only three lines used

I love you

Yes I love you Kyra

Kyra, I love you

I kept my notebook aside making a very not amused face. "I changed my decision I don't love you," I said, did the heartbreaking motion with my hands. And tried to get up but he tugged me back to him chuckling, "oh come on I was joking"

"Am I laughing? Does it look like a joke? am I a joke to you my love is a joke to you Krish!" I chastised somberly. His eyes widened spotting the change in my demeanor he took my hands immediately, "no never -" I looked away my shoulders shook.

His tensed voice explained haphazardly," shit! I didn't mean that I am sorry Kyra I am an idiot" he hugged me from behind "you know that?"

"You're not an idiot" I mumbled.

"Really?" He asked doubtfully his chin on my shoulder inclining to see my face I kept it turned stubbornly.

"You are not only an idiot but also a stupid with a quality of a dumb and the most infuriating person I have ever met" I described correctly.

"wondering why do you even love me then?" Krish now leaning from the left side but I angled my face to the right at once.

"Same I also wonder that" I agreed with a nod.

"What?" He exclaimed pulling back.

I turned giving him my proper attention now.

"Joking!" I yelled gleefully.

He mocked glared which looked quite funny with his crooked smile I started laughing.

"Does it look like a joke? Am I a joke to you? My love is a joke to you Kyra! " He prowled towards me eyes shining with mirth.

"Very original copy cat!" I shifted clumsily tripping down. I laughed more.

"Oh, now I'm a cat your thinking about me is astounding dear" with tricky moves he got me trapped right there jumped over me.

"Ahh!!" I yelped in surprise.

Hovering on, his smug face on full zoom view.

"So where were we?" He smirked down at me. His hair falling over my forehead.

I pushed it back at once.

"Under you" I answered saucily.

He stumbled but held himself. I smirked back

"Well well, what do we have here?" A very familiar a piercing irritating voice interrupted.

Krish rolled his eyes recognizing the voice he got back on his feet casually holding out his hand out for me. I took it he jerked me up quickly making me collide with him. I punched on his chest playfully.

"Oh geez come on.. don't tell me you guys are seriously dating " Pratiksha looked at us shocked and also pleased?

Myra was stood beside her looking at us quizzically.

"Oh, what are you- "my eyebrows creased at her stinging present. I just couldn't bear her sight.

She cut in, "did you read the letter do you really care about Abhi?" She was frowning seeing Krish.

Who the hell was she to question that?

I was about to march to her Krish held me back.

"she had, okay" he asserted frustratedly.

"Why the hell do you even care?  Did I ever ask that did you read your letter then why everyone is asking me about mine- I looked at Krish who looked back at me skeptically, considering something.

Pratiksha commented, "oh looks like someone is lying"

I glared at her, "now why are you here?"

Pratiksha cocked her head observing us with mild interest. "Oh I don't have anything in this but congratulations Kyra"

She shook my hand on her own. "Finally got Krish to yourself I mean you were quite proudly flashing it minutes ago"

My cheeks burned I snatched my hand back.

She turned to Krish, "won't you give me a hug? " walking to him.

"Stay away" Krish dismissed her with a blank look.

She shrugged unbothered standing back she looked at me again,  "but Kyra-

I signed.

She smiled "since you both are now together.. dating for real? post some recent photos than the ones in you are gawking at Krish like a lovesick fool"

"What's your problem?"Krish's cold voice demanded before I could probably just killed her so brutally so mercilessly ..ugg.. I pinched my nose bridge my patience was running low.

Pratiksha looked taken aback by Krish's reaction then she composed herself replying in her sugary tone, "nothing just stating the fact"

"Oh a gathering without me" Rishabh strolled in looking at us curiously. He he had a cigarette between his fingers he took a smoke then halted finding me glowering at him. He snapped it down with a sheepish look.

"What's the occasion anyway? And Kyra I was searching for you don't you have to go back to your home?"

"No" Krish answered snappily.
I tilted my head giving him a look.

Krish added," she's going with me you don't need to chaperone"

I sagged exhausted not this again.

Myra laughed. Oh, she was still here.

"I am asking Kyra" Rishabh said in clipped voice not looking at him.

"And I am answering for her"

My headshot to Krish, "really?"

Krish grinned scratching his head he bent and kissed my cheek, "I know you will go with me"

I gave him a look we'll talk on it later.

"And Rishabh-.

"Wait" Rishabh raised his finger watching the two of us "you both are together!"

"Late bloomer" Pratiksha remarked.

What was she still doing?

Rishabh ignored her continuing, "Kyra ?" He asked in a way asking is it true

I beamed but was blocked by Krish, "talk to me what are you asking her? we are going to have a court marriage on the way so yes we're together"

"What!" I came forward from his behind.

Rishabh rolled his eyes, "height of exaggeration. Listen, you need to put down this caveman act it's getting very unnecessary"

Krish glared moving to him anger flashing in his eyes I caught his arm, "calm down we are good friends"

Rishabh added," it's actually more than that"

Krish's head whipped to me now.
I gritted my teeth, "Rishabh..."

"Geez Calm down she's like my sister" Rishabh clarified.

"Please I want-" Pratiksha butted in but was interrupted.

"Where's the proof?" Krish eyed Rishabh suspiciously.

Rishabh slapped his forehead, "oh I forgot it at home because we really have a proof for that"

"Please don't fight" Myra tried to pacify.

I glared at her," you just buzz off why are you even here?"

Pratiksha huffed, "will you listen to me?"

And was ignored again.

Rishabh shook his head, "bro we better have a man to man talk"

Krish nodded looking determined, "I was waiting for that"

I looked at them, "no man to man talk" running after them as they walked together to side spot. They stopped looking at me.

Krish lifted me by my waist "hey!" I shouted my hands grasped his shoulders. He placed me where Pratiksha and Myra were still standing.

"This can get rough you stay here"

"What the hell!"

He pinched my cheeks affectionately before leaving to attend his man to man talk.

Smiling nevertheless, I turned back to Pratiksha and Myra who were already staring at me with folded arms over their chests.

"First my turn" Pratiksha called.

Myra glanced at her, "go ahead"

I folded my arms too, unconsciously.

"Kyra I need your help," Pratiksha said quickly, gazing at me innocently

"It always starts like that" I narrowed my eyes at her.

She smiled easing her nerves, "there's a party thrown by my friends and well since you're the talk of the town in TikTok so I said we are kind of best friends-

My face twisted  best friends!

She further explained, "and I want to also end the war on social media through it I am getting a lot of hate. I don't understand it I know the haters but my supporters are also..." she trailed in a low voice looking down despondently.

Okay no I won't feel bad I told myself I won't but it's a party it would be my first time to go with Krish as a couple ohh not on a dreamy mode again and seeing Pratiksha now, she looks like a lost-

Pratiksha's head shot up, "besides you're also invited you'll know it if you'd be more active there than in Krish's world"

Oh and I was feeling bad for her.

I pursed my lips, "are you jealous Pratiksha?"

Pratiksha looked at Krish's way sadly, "would it matter if I say yes"

My eyes widened I was more than bewildered, "but you said-

"I know I said I don't want real but I never said I didn't like him. I liked him it's hard not to he was really nice to me. He has a charm and underneath he's so innocent-

"I know that" I reminded tersely.

She rolled her eyes, "but it was very obvious he loved you he used to talk about you when he was with me. I saw that it would be a useless fight for me because end results were clear you both were meant to be together. I have my self-respect I don't want to be the third person who would eventually be thrown aside."

I stared at her for a second then spoke, "I don't believe you"

"Your choice I told you," she said pompously.

"You won't cause problems?" I asked little nervous.

She laughed, "no Kyra I would have done it already if I wanted to-

I gave her a look really you didn't do anything?

" Okay like I said right now nothing more matters than my dream so Kyra will you be my best friend ?"

I pressed my lips not to burst laughing at that it sounded so absurd.

She corrected thinking, "I mean girl best friend you have Lucky already as"

"It's Abhi"

"Okay it's Abhi Kyra..." she altered flippantly.
" You should have girlfriends also we can be great friend  trust me I know I have a mean attitude-

"You offered me money best friend" I reminded with a fake smile.

"and I'll do that again"

I glared at her.

She smiled, "if you need it"

I rubbed my forehead, "okay I'll come to the party act like your friend and after that, we'll see how that goes. No promises "

She nodded happily, "fine! That's better than no. Oh gosh I have my manicure appointment I'm leaving now, by the way, the heads up there are media jammed up at the exit"

What!!

"Yeah for you"
She waved leaving.

"From the garden route you can leave safely" Myra advised.

I closed my eyes. Slowly exhaling and inhaling, "what day is today? Enemies apologizing day?"

"I don't owe you an apology it's the other way round but I see your bad days are over and I didn't gloat in them cause I know what's the pain of unrequited love. Anyway I'm happy for you but if I were you I won't be hasty I would see all the cards"

"What are you trying to say?" I observed her searching for anything, what was she up to.

She smiled it was plain neither fake nor real.
"Abhi did a lot for you he was always there for you in your worse when your father died-

"Stop it  just stop it I still hate you I won't apologize to you ever"

Her eyes flared," be careful a day will come where I won't forgive you"

"Leave I don't want to talk to you just go away"

"I am going Kyra but the only thing I want is to make this even by any how'

I glared at her back always there to give foresight. I loathed her she reminds me of so many things I don't want to remember ever. I don't want to admit I was being unfair to her I hate the person she makes me.

"I still don't trust you"

"No problem. I won't spend my life earning your trust"

"Kyra" I looked up coming out of my trance.

"What happened? What those two did?" His eyes roaming over my face.

I stared at him all that was bubbling inside evaporated replaced by tender and the excitement of the future that we hold together. 
I jumped my arms about his neck had taken him by surprise but he was fast enough instantly he held me in his arms laughing.

Ohh I have another update in my sack. Never done that thing before you know updated twice in a day. I should try it today how does it feel? is it similar to like updating one chapter.🤔

Kya bolti janta?

Will update soon today by evening or by just now wait for it 😁

Beautiful cover by beautiful Emily EmilyEverly06 thanks girl you'll always be in my heart love ya ❤️

(If you want to imagine Abhishek as Abhi you can but I can't honestly 🤷)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 480 37
A girl who loved a boy since she knew the meaning of love. The boy who never looked at at her except an adoptive. Finally, after ages he started to...
83.6K 6.9K 31
Main leads: Sidneet Story of one celebrity who fell in love with his one fan without seeing her. They both talk on insta daily with eachother. Girl n...
308K 30K 72
SHORT STORIES ON #SIDNAAZ.. Hey there SidNaazians....! Here is your Typical SidNaazian Writer again..! Here I am gonna update 2 to 3 short stories w...
77.6K 8K 70
𝗔 𝗵𝘂𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆! @thesiddharthnigam started following @avneetkaur_13 ...