The Life of Elizabeth Jane

By thezookeeper2013

The Life of Elizabeth Jane a girl stuck as the youngest of six older brothers. Her life, her wacky stories of... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: The Tussle
Chapter 3: The Revenge
Chapter 4: The Musical Performance
Chapter 5: A Guilty Conscious
Chapter 5: Forgiving
Chapter 6: The Accident
Chapter 7: A Walk in the Rain
Chapter 8: An Empty Swing
Chapter 9: I Told Them They Were Going To Get in Trouble
Chapter 10: Welcome Home
Chapter 11: The Girl
Chapter 12: Disapproval or Approval
Chapter 13: Attitude Problem
Chapter 14: Broomsticks and Witches
Chapter 15: Halloween Turned Disaster
Chapter 16: What Am I Suppose To Do With Out My Best Friend
Chapter 17: The Fight
Chapter 18: SNOW!
Chapter 19: Dancing
Chapter 20: Who Told Mom?
Chapter 21: Scare House
Chapter 22: Goodbye TJ
Chapter 23: Worst Brother Ever!
Chapter 24: Trying to Fix it
Chapter 25: Home and Away
Chapter 26: The Stoaway
Chapter 27: Punishment
Chapter 28: Apologies
Chapter 29: The Tree
Chapter 30: Christmas
A Side Note
The Final Chapter

Chapter 22: Drunk

1.3K 34 0
By thezookeeper2013

That friday, Ellie was up late, she was reading, when she heard some come in the front door, she ignored it figuring it was one of her brothers. Then she heard talking, loud talking and got up to go tell them to shut up. She got up and opened her door. She saw her brothers Jesse, and John fumbling up the stairs, and Luke trying to help them.

"Go to bed Ellie" said Luke. Jesse than ran to the bathroom and John followed. Ellie stood there with a look on her face of disgust. They were drunk.

"Ellie go to bed" said Luke angrier. It was a good thing, their parents bedroom was on the other side of the house, or else they would have been up by now. One of the rules was never come home drunk, because one mom didn't believe in drinking or alcohol.

Jesse and John came out of the bedroom.

"Your both drunk" said Ellie.

"I am not" said Jesse funny.

Ellie snirked.

"If I was drunk I would be throwing up" said John.

"You just did" said Ellie.

 "Did not" said John angruing with her.

Ellie was smiling.

"Luke she is picking on me" said John

Luke shook his head.

"Remember Ellie don't you ever drink its bad for you" said Jesse.

"Then why did you do it?" asked Ellie trying to get them. Luke looked ready to freak out.

"Because its fun" said Jesse.

"You just said it was bad" said Ellie.

"Its is bad" said Jesse. 

Ellie laughed.

 "Ellie! go to bed!" said Luke giving her a stern look. Ellie laughed a little and walked away. Luke shook his head. He then helped Jesse and John to bed.

The next day Ellie woke up, and peaked into Jesse and John's room, she thought about going in and messing with them, because she knew they were hungover, or convincing her father of making them do work, because it would be funny, but then Luke came up behind and shut the door.

"Don't even think about it" said Luke.

Ellie sighed.

"What?" asked Ellie.

"I know exactly what you were going to do, you were going to mess them, I have done so many times to hung over people" said Luke.

"Alright fine, but drunk people are funny" said Ellie.

"Ellie stop and come back here" said Luke.

Ellie sighed turned around and stood in front of Luke.

"Listen, drinking is wrong, bad and dangerous. If I ever find out you ever drink, before you 21 I will make sure you never leave this house again and I will never trust you again" said Luke.

"I know its bad, and I don't want to, it was just fun to mess with them" said Ellie.

"Good" said Luke.

"You think its funny to" said Ellie.

"No I don't" said Luke walking away to his room.

"Yes you do!" said Ellie.

Luke peaked out of his.

"Maybe I do" he said and went back in.

"But its wrong" he said peaking his head out the door with a smile.

Ellie smiled and went to get breakfest.

"Ellie, what was all that commotion last night?" asked Edward.

Ellie gulped.

"John, Jesse, and Luke came home last night and messing with me" said Ellie.

"About what?" asked Edward.

"They were making fun of me, because I don't ever go out and all I do is read, play the piano and soccer" said Ellie.

Edward shook his and walked.

Ellie sighed in relief.

 Upstairs Jesse woke and slowly walked out of his room, Luke stopped him.

"Jesse come here" said Luke.

Jesse slowly made his way to Luke's room.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" asked Luke.

"Not that much" said Jesse, "I remember drinking and calling you thats it. Why?"

"Because Ellie knows you two came home drunk last night and the conversation was pretty funny" said Luke.

 "Oh Jesus what?" asked Jesse.

"She told you were drunk and you said you weren't. John said he would have thrown up if he drunk, Ellie said you did, which was true, she saw it. Then he starting yelling about her picking on him. You told he never to drink its bad, she said then why did you do it, you said because its fun, and then she said I thought you said it was bad and then I told her to go to bed" said Luke.

"Great" said Jesse, he got up and left.

"She is downstairs with mom and dad you know" said Luke.

"Shit" said Jesse and ran to John's room.

"John wake the hell up" said Jesse shaking him.

"Go away" said John moaning.

"Dude, Ellie knows were came home drunk, she held a converstion with us and she is downstairs with mom and dad, now wake up" said Jesse.

John got and they ran downstairs. Ellie was alone in the kitchen. John grabbed her off the stole, he had his arm around he waist and a hand over mouth.

"We need to talk" said Jesse.

They took her to their room. John plopped her down on the bed.

Ellie had a smile on her face.

"We know about the conversation" said Jesse.

Ellie laughed a little.

"I don't" said John.

"It was funny" said Ellie.

"You don't want to know" said Jesse, "Anyways does mom and dad know we came home drunk last night?"

"Not as far as I can tell" said Ellie.

"Good lets keep it that way" said John.

"Listen what we did is wrong..." said Jesse.

"Ya, ya I know Luke already gave me the speech, drinking is wrong" said Ellie.

"Well you will here it again" said John.

"You will not drink until your 21 and then you will drink responsibly" said Jesse.

"Just like you" said Ellie sarcastically.

"Ellie would you just listen" said John.

 "Listen I know, what can happen when you drink I saw it first hand remember, plus I know drinking in driving is wrong, you can kill someone. If I ever drink you all will kill me" said Ellie.

"Good, you know" said Jesse, "Now I feel like I'm going to fall over."

"Get out" said John shoveing her. 

"Thats not very nice, considering the fact that I'm the one keeping you alive" said Ellie.

John and Jesse shot her a look.

"You say anything and you will have a very torturous week or weeks" said John, "Got it?"

He stared her down.

"Got it" said Ellie giving a face and walking out.

 "She is right, our lives are in her hands" said Jesse.

"Ya and thats scary" said John.

Ellie went down the stairs.

"Ellie TJ is on the phone" said Nancy. 

Ellie ran to her and grabbed the phone.

"Hey TJ!" said Ellie.

"Hey Red" said TJ.

"Hows Los Angeles?" asked Ellie.

"Its great" said TJ, "I'm not sure about much yet"

"Thats good when are you coming home?" asked Ellie.

"I don't know yet" said TJ, "How are things at home, you keeping it together?"

"Well I'm trying" said Ellie.

"What?" asked TJ.

"I can't tell you" said Ellie.

"Hey what can I possibly do I'm in LA" said TJ.

"True" said Ellie.

"Jesse and John came home drunk and I had a very funny conversation with them" said Ellie.

"What?" asked TJ.

"Yep" said Ellie.

TJ laughed a little.

"Before you go on I already got the speech today from them and Luke" said Ellie.

"Alright good" said TJ.

"Well I have to go soon, but want to talk to dad I will call in a few days, sweet heart" said TJ.

"Bye Tjers, love you" said Ellie.

He laughed a little.

"Bye Red love you" said TJ.

She ran the phone to her dad.

"TJ" she said handing it to him.

They talked for awhile then.

"So whats the punishment for Jesse and John for coming home drunk" said TJ.

"WHAT!" yelled Edward.

"Oh dam it! I guess you didn't know" said TJ.

"No, I have to go bye" said Edward hanging up.

"Oh shit" said TJ hanging. It was a good thing he was in LA.

"JESSE! JOHN! GET THE DOWN HERE NOW!" yelled Edward.

"Shit" said Jesse.

"Ellie is so dead" said John.

They came downstairs.

"MY OFFICE NOW!" he said.

Once in he started yelling.

"YOU CAME HOME DRUNK!" he yelled, "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING, DRIVING?"

"Luke brought us home" said John.

"YOU LITTLE SISTER COULD HAVE SEEN" said Edward.

John and Jesse shot each other a look.

"SHE DIDN"T?" asked Edward.

"Ya and we held a conversation with her, Luke tried to get her to go to bed, but she wouldn't" said Jesse.

"GREAT!" yelled Edward.

"We all had a talk with her about drinking, and I'm pretty sure she gets it" said John.

"WELL GOOD!" said Edward, "I DON"T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOU" 

Jesse and John were silent, they knew sorry wasn't the right thing to say right now.

"Yes I do" said Edward.

"There is a lot of work to be done at the church and Father has been asking for help, so I think you should go get dressed and head down there now, I will call Father" said Edward, "And you can then explain to him why you are hung over and be forgiven, that will make you mother happy, NOW GO!" said Edward.

They walked.

"She is so dead" said John.

Ellie heard her dads yell and was hiding and had her door locked. John banged on the door.

"ELLIE! open up!" yelled John Jesse yelled to.

"It wasn't me" said Ellie.

"Then who the hell could it be" said John.

Luke came out.

"Guys cut it out" said Luke.

"Luke she told" said John.

"Oh" said Luke.

"It wasn't me!" she said unlocking the door. Jesse and John stormed in. Followed by Luke. Ellie jumped on her bed.

"Who was it then?" asked Jesse.

"Well I told TJ, and maybe he did" said Ellie.

"Why did you tell him?" asked John

"He is far away I didn't think anything bad could happen" said Ellie a little sad.

"Ya you didn't think" said John.

"John cut it out its no ones fault but the two of yours" said Luke.

"He is right" said Jesse.

"Shut up Jesse" said John walking away. 

Ellie had tears in her eyes.

"Great' said Luke.

"I DON"T KNOW WHAT THE HELLS GOING ON UP THERE, BUT YOU TWO HAVE FIVE SECONDS TO GET DOWN HERE!" yelled Edward. 

Jesse lefted.

"Ellie he is just upset" said Luke.

Ellie pushed him away and ran out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 157 22
Alessia was taken from her family when she was 4 by her mother who should have been protecting her. Alessia's perfect life with her 6 brothers and fa...
129K 6.4K 46
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
11K 176 6
NOTE: I OWN NOTHING, THIS IS PURELY FANFICTION AND IS NOT MINE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO RICK RIORDAN. SAME WITH THE COVER. THE COVER IS A COMBINATION...
136K 5.9K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...