An Alpha's Revenge

By vickz_fox

J has her wolf back. She has a mate, a pack, a family. She even knows her name. Life has never been this good... More

It Will Never be the Same
Are We There Yet?
Stop
Rogue
Fight
Bruises
Leaving
Watcher
Unspoken
Heal
Weak
Pass
Home
Panic
Repent
Secret
Try
Run
Taken
Perfection
Unintentional
Normal
Choices
Heart
Scrappy
Bored
Seethe
Plans
Danger
Heal
Hope
Together
Feel
Mend
Deserved
Truth
Regrets
Trouble
Silent
Claim
Sacrifice
It Was Never the Same
We're There
All the Things We've Done
Announcement
An Epilogue: J & Logan

Saviour

862 75 3
By vickz_fox

JONATHON

His blood pounded through his body. His rapid heart beat drowned out the harsh wheeze of his breathing. He'd pushed himself too far but he'd had to get here.

He'd known the moment he'd heard Callie's worried voice who had taken Saf. He'd been waiting for it – expecting it – but he'd always assumed he'd be there when it happened. Instead, he'd let her go without him to fetch Callie and now the woman he knew in his bones belonged to him was in danger.

Of course, getting into Alpha Nicholas' lands would not be easy, and as he eyed the small gap between the fence and the river where he'd collected Saf all that time ago, he started to regret not skipping his workout more often.

With a frustrated sigh he sploshed into the river and waded towards the gap. Thankfully, the water wasn't deep, though when he'd last been here it had been nothing more than a trickle. Already the cold water was seeping up the fabric of his jeans.

He glared down at the water before he laid down into it and began pulling his way through the small gap – perfect for a small she-wolf, not so much for a fully grown Jonathon.

His jeans caught and tore on the sharp fencing and he now had giant scratches down his back from the metal, but he'd nearly made it through when he heard footsteps approaching from behind him. Very aware of the vulnerable position he was in, he forced himself through, biting down on a cry of pain as something sharp sliced into the back of his thigh. Jumping to his feet – ignoring the way pain shot through his body – he turned to face the new threat.

"Oh, it's you!" He cursed.

Will, Zander, Trevor and Caleb nodded at him before using each other to climb up and over the fence. Jonathon watched in silence, seething at how easily they made it over.

As Zander dropped to the floor before him, he smirked. "You look a little wet, Jon'."

Jonathon growled.

"Shall we?" Trevor suggested, nodding his head towards where Saf's scent was growing.

Nodding, afraid he'd savage his friends if he spoke - who he was secretly glad had come to help him – Jonathon led the way to save his she-wolf from whatever horrors she was facing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 581 26
-- COMPLETED -- *** "You're the first ever future human Luna, love. I don't know whether my pack will accept you." *** Radiance Collins was not a...
6.5K 151 25
Layla Michaelson is a beautiful strong girl, she loves boxing and trains everyday to be strong, she also never shows weakness. All the while she is...
3.8M 120K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
32.6K 2.2K 46
A spin-off from the Rootbridge series. Callie's wolf is out of control and therapy isn't helping her understand the fragments of memories she has abo...