My Only Love

By iyra01

Enters her, She's crazily in love with him Enters him, He considers her nothing but just a friend Enters the... More

Chapter 1: Fool on drugs
Chapter 2 : I hate love stories
Chapter 3 : Myra & Kyra
Chapter 4 : Volume level 64!
Chapter 5 : Truth or dare
Chapter 6 : I don't know what to do ....
Chapter 7 : Backfired....
Chapter 8 : Kaira
Chapter 9 : no choice...
Chapter 10: this love is difficult...
Chapter 11: Just go to hell
Chapter 12: when I ask she faints
Chapter 13: Maybe....
Chapter 14 : Confused...
Chapter 15 : oh it's you....
Chapter 16: Oh no...
Chapter 17 : bad day...
Chapter 18 : some friends I have ...
Chapter 19 : step one...
Chapter 20 : step two...
Chapter 21 : last step...?
Chapter 22 : you are like my sister...
Chapter 23 : stalker?...
Chapter 24 : Bangalore...
Chapter 25 : Pathetic gum...
Chapter 26: Biryani...
Chapter 27 : Shayyyy Cheeez.......
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 28 : what the hell was that!
Chapter 29: it's high time
Chapter 30: hello Krish..
Chapter 31 : do you want to back out
Chapter 32: Dear Kyra...
Chapter 33: Oww
Chapter 35: maybe it's love...
Chapter 36: hide, run or just go there
Chapter 37: my angel
Chapter 38 : you are my everything
Chapter 39: foresight
Chapter 40 : Mr. Clumsy..
Chapter 41: Long drive..
Chapter 42 : memories
Chapter 43 : just now...
Chapter 44: wait is over?
Chapter 45: I believe you
Chapter 46: Him and I
Chapter 47 : Am I stopping you?
Chapter 48 : Farewell-1
Chapter 49 : Farewell-2
Epilogue- I
Ϧɨន ០⩎ɭƴ ɭ០⩔៩
Krish's Entry #1
Krish's Entry #2
Krish's Entry #3
Kyra's Entry #1
Kyra's Entry #2
Kyra's Entry #3
Krish's Entry #4
Kyra's Entry #4
Krish & Kyra's Entry #5
Epilogue II
Bonus ~ 1
Bonus ~ 2

Chapter 34: it hurts to say...

1.2K 128 39
By iyra01

"you playing games with me Krish?" Kyra questioned, continued twisting.

I groaned making a painful face, "damn it Kyra you'll break it!"

She smirked looking at me,"then it be"

"Ouch!!!" I yelled.

Kyra backed away, confused.

I dropped on my knees groaning clutching my hand to my chest.

"I can't move it" I said wincing, observing the damaged finger.

"I-I didn't break it?" She asked concern flashing in her eyes.

"Yes so it might be but it's okay you don't worry I can take that much.." I spoke in theatrical manner while pursing my lips as if the pain was unbearable.

She appeared horrified now, seeing my condition as I withered in supposed pain.

"oh my god! Krish I didn't mean to, let me see it . I was careful I was very careful not to hurt you that much" she also knelt down beside me taking my hand cautiously. Inspecting it for a minute then blew on my finger softly.

I was having hard time to keep up the act.

She gently graze my finger with her thumb. I stared at her in daze.

"Does it hurt?" She said looking through the lashes nervously.

I nodded my head like a wounded puppy.

"Oh no I'm sorry come here."she beckoned me towards her. I moved inclining more to her obediently.

When our faces were just inches apart I stopped, she looked so worried.

Now I felt guilty.

Raising her hand she caressed my cheek I leaned to her touch.

Not so much maybe

And

Chattak!.

I held my cheek in shock.

She got up, dusted her skirt.

"Acting isn't for you Krish.." shaking her head she walked towards the Kitchen. Leaving me sat there stunned with my cheek in my hand.

Finally getting over it I followed behind.

"If you're here for breakfast most welcome," I tried to make a conversation when she ignored me completely passing by, searching around.

Sighing, her eyes turned to the direction of my room.

I grinned, "wanna go for a tour?"

She averted them glancing at me her lips curved down, "why are you doing this Krish?"

I gazed back feeling the gravity of those words.

Why was I doing this?

I shuffled uncomfortably under her unnerving speculation.

"Um...umm.. I don't want to give," I answered honestly.

She frowned her hands rested on her hips, "and why is that?"

I whirled around racking my brain for something that could answer not only to her but also to me

I couldn't come up with the reason that was somewhere deep inside of me that I couldn't reach, couldn't grasp it.

"Because Abhi said not to" I lied when I paused for way too long with empty hands.

She stayed quiet for a second. Maybe seeing right through my act again.

"He said to you also" She said in a dejected tone.

I faced her in confusion carrying on yet, "yes he said not to read it" my face twisted I didn't even believe my excuse, "now"

"I haven't read it!"she argued on.

I squinted as I remembered, " but you were going to" you were going to give up on me or you have already.

"How did you know I was going to read it?" She asked with suspicion in her eyes.

I bit inside of my cheek caught in my own lie. "I knew it you would, you could," I repeated the statement awkwardly.

She flinched at my words clutching her chest she utter in a meek voice "so all this time you knew it"

She staggered, "oh God this hurts more"

For a moment I couldn't decipher what she was talking about. But when I did.
I shook my head vigorously, fumbling over to explain, "no- no I didn't know it from before. I got to know know I-I-" shit I was in entrap there.

She pointed her finger at me in accusation collecting herself gradually," you knew it already!. You knew I loved you but you went on hurting me treating it as nothing. That my love was invisible . Because you didn't care!. You don't value it. At least you could have told me I was obvious or you knew it. One time rejection was better than keeping me in the darkness in false hope"

I gulped

My mind running with miscellaneous things to say to clear up to prove it wasn't me. It created havoc in there converging to nothing. I was speechless numb it brought back old memories it pushed me to where I was running from.

Flashback

"What were you doing? Krish"

"Where were you?"

"How did it happen?"

"Are you okay beta? Can you speak? Do you remember anything? Are you hurt?"

"You just left like that! You did it right ? How can you do that!"

"How can you do that Krish!" Kyra's hysterical voice broke the trance pulling me out partially.

I blinked perspiration covering my forehead.

I took a step towards her kicking myself to speak something for myself clear all the blames. "Kyra..." I croaked.

She grimaced turning away, "no don't! Don't look so hurt. I can't just keep thinking about you when you never did once."

I never did.

She's right

I never think about anyone.

It's always me

My mistake

My heart started racing as if I ran a mile.
My hands were shaking I shoved them in my pockets.

"Will you say anything?" She asked annoyingly.

"Will you say anything?" Mummy asked annoyingly.

I looked down protecting myself putting my guard up.

"You just ..go away now" Mummy turned around.

"It hurts to say but I think Krish I hate you now"

I intake a sharp breath but didn't look up at her, eyes remained fixed at her black shoes stepping back and turned leaving me again with the same struggling desire to go after her. At least the second time I watched her giving me a last glance.

••••

"I put you two to guard a famous person and you two yourselves became famous" Our Principal stated looking over from her register. Her spectacles dropping down to her nose bridge.

Pratiksha chuckled abashedly. She sat to my left while Kyra to my right gazing at nothing in front.

I looked at her wishing she could just glance at me once I couldn't handle this the one person who meant so much to you was now acting as if you didn't exist.

I will give her the letter back if that's she wants but honestly I still don't want to . In fact now I want to hide maybe burn it.

After my panic attack which I not so expertly covered from my mum putting a normal facade but mom knows everything she saw right through it and dismissed my reasoning of, going to school. But then I had use my trump card that I would fail if I didn't go.

Being fail in the last year not quite acceptable.

Besides, it was somewhere true pre- preliams were near and I don't even know the syllabus.

"Krish will you stop ogling Kyra?"

Startled by it I immediately looked back at her forcing a sheepish grin.

Kyra's cheeks turned red she glanced at me from her peripheral vision thinking I didn't notice it. I turned my head again to her way.

She sat still feeling weight of my eyes.

"Krish what did I say..."

"Oops" I blurted behaving properly. now.

Pratiksha scoffed.

Mrs. Dixit expressionless proceeded on,
"Like I was saying this is a disruption to school atmosphere. We can't put up to so many people crowding around the gate or where your own safety is in question.
I would like you all to find some way out of it sooner or you will be only permitted to school to attend for boards,"

We left the office nodding our heads in agreement. I mean what would we say.

Because when it came to me I was being unwillingly drag into it.

When I didn't go willingly? How will I come out of it by my own choice?

Kyra was moving forward, Pratiksha called her, "Kyra!"

She turned with the most frustrated look.
"What?"

"This is just the beginning you saw that? ahead are more problems bigger than those I suggest you to step down it's not too late. Even Krish shares the same thought."

I gave her what the hell look.

Well Kyra didn't show any reaction or even look at me."I haven't stepped up yet. Pratiksha can you wait till then? With your concern speech,"

Pratiksha smiled that kind of which had send me in daze before seriously, in a very sweet tone she replied, "you are calling for an unnecessary drama ,"

What should I do in this situation I can't just walk away or spoke my thought out in between.
So I just stood there staring at Kyra. Silently sending please understand me once.

Kyra rolled her eyes, "says the drama queen"
my lips twitched at it.

Pratiksha's face transforming to solemn one, "see I'm looking out for you-

Kyra laughed humorlessly, "seriously. That's very kind of you. I mean you really don't fear about your 'position' on tiktok, silly me I thought that's why this conversation started in the first place. You know what don't worry for me I can very well take care of myself" She spun.

Pratiksha took hold of her elbow halting her," it can turn worse" she hissed.

I tried to move to them but Kyra slightly shook her head at me before I could even get in the middle.

"I can live with that ," she yanked her arm from Pratiksha's hold.

"Touch me again and I won't stop myself from clawing your hd face" saying that haughtily she turned. Stamping down the hallway.

I smiled with admiration.

Pratiksha turned her eyes to me and scorned, "she'll regret that and you're the witness that I warned her,"

I folded my arms my eyebrow perked, "really? I haven't signed those papers, remember that. One wrong step a great disadvantage for you. So leave her alone it will be better for you" I made it clear with a stern face.

She looked a little nervous then scoffed sashaying the other way.

I was going to leave for my class when my phone rang.

An unknown number. I answered unsurely.

"Good morning Mr. Nigam"

•••••

A meeting. He wanted to meet me after school at a restaurant.

I shifted in my chair tapping my foot
impatiently I was there but he wasn't on time. I was so damn frustrated want to get this thing over today. Want to go back and sulk in my room alone. Everything was making me jittering they were all over the place I can't even focus to one properly other comes up sliding it in.

My eyes on the entrance. Then he came with Pratiksha. What was she doing here didn't she know - the meagre people's heads present there turned to them.

She sauntered to me with loving expression all blushing , fluttering her eyelashes. She waved her hands to the people watching the performance with a cheerful smile giving flying kisses and taking selfies with some.

I surreptitiously got up you know in a way I don't know that person.

"Mr. Nigam".

I shut my eyes cursing.

Turning over I gave a tight-lipped smile.

"I told you it's Krish-

"Oh Krish" Pratiksha shoulder past Jaijeet and pounced on me hugging the life out of me.

"I miss you so much"she mumbled dramatically even sniffing.

"Mr. Nigam-

"It's Krish" I corrected while pushing Pratiksha away, my nose scrunched up inhaling some strong perfume.

"We have Ms. Kaur with us also." My head snapped to front.

Kyra was stood behind Jaijeet she looked away when I noticed her.

Pratiksha held my arm leaning to me posing as some random person clicked our photo.

I huffed muttering,"what's wrong with you? Seriously, little distance would be much appreciated"

"Shut up and smile" she mumbled back.

Jaijeet with his black avitars on looked around with the same calm demeanor does anything get past him?

"I think we should take the meeting up in private" he reasoned heading towards upstairs.

I freed my arm from Pratiksha's iron grip.

"No we have to hold our hands and behave like couple come on.. "

I jumped away yanking Kyra by her hand.

"I don't want to."
Rushing off to with Kyra.

I had expected Kyra to react fuming or try to unclasp her hand but she didn't.

Her hand remained limped with no response. She simply ascended the marble stairs.

I looked at her my stomach twisted.

She left my hand and walked in front once we reached the second floor. Pratiksha pushed past me when I didn't move.

It was hurting so badly having this gaping hole between us.

I followed slowly taking in the surrounding. No one was there than a couple seated to the left side and two girls with similar outfits to the right side.

I moved -wait a second. I turned, at the couple seat, the guy with the menu in front of his face lifted it down. Rishabh.

And the girl across to him was Myra?

The two girls they were do we seriously need any guesses for that?

Niti waved her camera to me in greeting.

Oh this was going to be interesting.

We took the middle seat with four pairs of eyes on us from the sides.

Wrote it very fast like super fast

Busy nah

Very busy nah

Couldn't even admire myself in the mirror kind of ✔️✔️

Anywayyyyy,

Eid Mubarak 💞 to all my readers from Saudi, Dubai, Kuwait, Qatar, Tawain, Siberia, Australia? and all the etc countries that I don't know sorry 😭

And to Indians just imagine today is tomorrow.

Eid Mubarak!!!! People with all my wishes all my love enjoy stay safe and one goal GET MAXIMUM EIDI if possible 🙄 real challenge this year seriously

Next update is gonna be late sorry friends mahh festival I will enjoy the way like I used to won't let corona ruin everything.

Gn!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 8K 70
𝗔 𝗵𝘂𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆! @thesiddharthnigam started following @avneetkaur_13 ...
82.4K 10.3K 28
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say it's diffi...
308K 30K 72
SHORT STORIES ON #SIDNAAZ.. Hey there SidNaazians....! Here is your Typical SidNaazian Writer again..! Here I am gonna update 2 to 3 short stories w...