Hypnotized || Senku x reader...

By Trickster_707

Combination of Mha Characters into Dr. Stone. A strange mix and rivaling between Senku and Bakugo. Check out... More

Chapters "One-Shots" Time Stamps
Chapter 1 ; The Start
Chapter 2 ; Stone World
Chapter 3 ; Foe or Clear
Chapter 4 ; Tigress
Chapter 5 ; Home
Chapter 6 ; Moon
Chapter 7 ; Broken walls
Chapter 8 ; Days
Chapter 9 ; Excavation
Chapter 10 ; Weeks
Chapter 11 ; Nothing
Chapter 11 ; Support Apparition
Chapter 12 ; Trio winter
Chapter 13 ; No One but with You
Chapter 14 ; Four Was Too Good
Chapter 15 ; A Sucide and the Self-Fooled
Chapter 16 ; Don't Play Around with Me
Chapter 17 ; Walking to Doom
Chapter 18 ; Quiet Girls are Always the Most...
Chapter 19 ; She had to
Chapter 20: illusion
Chapter 21; Senku's Dead
Chapter 22; unconscious
Chapter 23; Awake into love
More than Gem
Reflection
Agreements
Before Hour Zero
In the Line of the Burning Fire
Hour Zero
War Zone
Secret
From-a-Distance
Eden's Apple: Lemon
Black sheep in a wolf's clothing
Still on Aboard
Noah
Six Feet Under
Sailor at Sea
Hunter
Excitement
Fat Man
Swords pierce: Hearts Pump
Monster - EDITED
Hostage - EDITED
Humans Drown- EDITED
Gorilla- ABOUT TO BE EDITED
Over the Sunset that Lays on the Mountain
Smile
Dance in the Fire
Cooking Marriage
Could It Be Worse
Your Name
Unconcious
Cow
Meeting Point
After ill edit later
Devil in Hell
You are Mine
Cat and Dog
From Ear to Ear
Leaving You Home
Valentine
Flesh
Baby
Sweetheart
With Him
Maturity
Don't Get it Fucked Up
Nomads
Jealousy
King and Joker
Mending
One Day Devotion
Belong to Me
Pack and Go
Moments
In a Dream
Hero
Hand on Hand
Bloodreina
The End
Arrangement
Two Souls One Life
Atoms
Some nights
Bakugo Prison Lemon : Different Paths
Bakugo Prison: Different Paths : Part 2

Chapter 10 ; Months

1.3K 50 63
By Trickster_707

When she took time at the forest it is a cue for Senku that she would bring something.

She had come back from gathering. She gleefully smiled as she pulled out four eggs out of the basket with excitement and pride.

He approached her quickly when he saw the four white ovals in her hands. He gasped at the delicious meal they would have that day and he smirked with delight.

His look faded as his gaze went upward. He began to scrutinized her appearance attempting to figure out what had happened to her since she had a small bruise at the corner of her head.

Senku plucked the stuck leafs out of her tangled long brown, curly hair.

He looked at her smiled. Her eyes hiding the events. Happy despite the bruise.

"How you get them?" He asked referring to the eggs without even looking at her again since his focus was on the leafs.

"How else would I get them. I flew to them." She sarcastically responded in a gentle matter as she smiled to show it was obvious how she got them.

"Stupid." he said to her as he reminded himself she had equipped herself with rope and tools around her waist like he did and he could imagined the use she probably gave it to.

She had finished making her long skirt back ago, and she made a type of tool holder like his. When she finished the skirt, she even began to dance with the skirt and Senku couldn't avoid but smile at her goofiness.

"Ta-da~ rara~" she sang an unknown song with tada and ras.

He just saw her swirl around the camp holding the skirt and swaying it at her rhythm.

The skirt was the color of his coat with a red rose dyed strand of cloth she sew the skirt with to secure the skirt tight around her hips like a belt. A skirt that was ripped all the way through at the sides and only covered the back and front. Mobility she said.

She could have made a dress and have mobility with it, since she had the black shorts, but he learned through observation that she didn't like to show her body. Yet she did. He stared at the revealing sides of the skirt remembering those times she became seductive towards him.

He looked at the sky as he wondered what were the rules that made her be. He then grabbed the back of his neck to massage it and he closed his eyes as he snarkily spoke.

"Don't be climbing up you moron."

"I will."

"Are you even listening?" He sighed as he glared at her slightly, 'annoyed' that she was a pain in the ass.

"Captain" she stopped looking at the meat cook and turned her head around to look at him as she kept squat down "I will climb because, I wanted the eggs." She looked away "I know I fell....it did hurt!...but I can do it." She acknowledged as she calmly explained.

She wanted the eggs. Yet she took a small portion of the eggs.

He stared at her seeking a logical response.

"You need nutrients since you are the brain, and you seem to be losing brain cells...so eat" she pouted looking away nervously. Sitting down to eat.

He didn't argue anymore and ate. As he observed her eat with a silly smile she was gifting him as she ate with complete contentment as little hearts and sparks of appeared around her.

She at times seem to be a happy luck go girl, but dare someone think of that and they would end up seriously cornered by the tigress.

The tigress.... he thought

———

They had always had food whether it was edible plants or a whole entire deer and a buffet of fishes. But days happened where they had no food, but it only occurred twice.

One of those days, during the second time they encountered no food, she came back walking slowly, holding something in her arms, but it wasn't the heavy pot of water or their food. It was something new, small and heavy.

He looked at her with a disconcerted look.

"Senku" she gently called out with a frown as she stared at it.

Senku looked at her arms which held a hurt, baby cow that seemed malnourished.

"It was alone" she said in a shaky voice.

She was nervous and had teary eyes. He knew she was nervous but he didn't know why.

"Are we going to eat it?" He questioned.

They both looked at him with surprised faces as Senku discarded the cow becoming food being the reason of her tears.

She shook her head with a surprised cat like face. "We are not going to eat it. I'm sorry, but we can't and won't. She's too young look at it" she gently said as she gave it a gentle glance and returned her look at the logical boy with a sense of desperation. "Please" she pleaded.

"I am not going to tell you otherwise, so stop crying. Eating it wasn't on my mind despite our hunger"

She smiled and laid the cow down next to the tree. She walked back and on the way she stopped her track to kissed his cheek "thank you" she whispered as she smiled and walked off to her next stop.

He jumped at the sudden affection of the girl as he turned around with a surprised confused face that transitioned quickly to his disbelief one.

"That wasn't necessary." He exasperatedly said with disbelieve. 

She gave a little laugh. "I'm sorry." She said as she kept looking inside a small pot for cloth scraps to wrap the cow's leg.

"If you don't like it...you can always return it" she looked back with a sly smirk.

"In your dreams" he gave off his usual disinterested funny face.

"Or yours~" she purred as she threw her arms around his neck and gave him a gleeful closed eye smile knowing well how cute and funny he looked.

"So what will it be? Return, or want another one?" She seductively asked as she tilted her head innocently.

"None" he pushed her away taking the scraps out her hand as he turned around.

A small smile on his face. "Good one." He murmured.

"Ey" she said with a smug smirk agreeing with him as she acknowledged her own pick up line as good as it had come out naturally surprising her as well.

That day they gained Nairobi. A brown and white cow.

Nairobi, the name was chosen by Taiga who then rambled about the EPIC Money Heist series to Senku. Their female cow pet was named after one of the woman of the dalis group.

She had insisted on Senku choosing the name, but he had said it was her who found the cow therefore it would be logical and correct for her to choose the name. Taiga's curiosity of what he would name it impulsed her to insist more, but at the end they both decided on Nairobi after Taiga blurted out the name and began the passionate speech.

(Her being passionate: reference^)

She washed the cow, fed it, gave it water, cleaned the area, and took care of it. Senku provided her with the knowledge of what they ate and aided her in the cow's needs too.

"I wasn't exactly sentimental because of that" she responded to his inquiry as she kept drawing on the dirt.

He looked over at her seeking her real reason.

"It just. It just reminded me of my little ones." She said with a sad smile as her eyes began to well up again and her smile faded as she placed her head on her knees.

"It also remind me. Of the most likely way they died." She murmured almost inaudible as she gripped her arms tighter.

"I wish I could get a last kiss from them. Hug them. Pet them. Love them. Look at them one last time." She listed with meaning as she straighten. She let out a big breath to compose herself again as she ran a hand through her hair pushing it all back. She stared at the sleeping cow who had an injured leg.

She laid her head on his leg as she kept staring and Senku could only imagine what went through her chaotic mind as he stared at her calm face where sorrowful longing hid behind her gentle smile.

"What were their names?" He asked.

"Tokyo, Tom, Tomy, Cucho" she smiled more but it ached to speak about it "you should have met them" she said in a breath "there were one hell of a unique little babies"

He learned about her little ones. How Tokyo was the little devil of the house, how Tomy was a very loving baby girl, how Tom was called Gordita, and how Cucho slept like a dead roach and once didn't come back. Maybe if they drove more cautiously, if they weren't cruel to accelerate when they see an animal ahead he could have been with her she had said as she hugged herself leaning toward him.

Senku, or Dr.Stones like Taiga called him, checked the cow's legs, and began to notice how Taiga was very fond of animals.

"Ay que coshita más linda!~ dame una sonrisita. Que bonita la princesa hermosa!" She said in a very squiky voice.

"Laaaa vaquita lecheraaa~ . Tada dada~" she sang out as she transitioned quickly from her chipmunk voice to a random song.

She gently asked in her normal voice "Quien es la mas linda" as she rubbed the cow's jaw and allowed her to lick her hand.

She didn't know Senku was behind her observing her speak to the cow like she had always done with animals.

He couldn't avoid but chuckle at her actions.

She looked back in surprised.

"You really got the chipmunk voice"

She smiled embarrassingly. "You really got the beautiful voice" she said in return.

"Huh?"

She ignored his sound of confusion as her focus returned to the cow by moving her head away from Nairobi who had started to lick her face too much.

Nairobi loved to licked faces and it was a playful cow who couldn't even walk yet but wanted to run around. It was pretty much like a puppy.

Taiga imagined the comments there would be for a baby cow running around in YouTube. Such as, 'im eating beef', 'this is the reason I'm vegan/vegetarian', 'this is like a big puppy, I'm guilty of eating it! ;-;'. And so on and so on.

Taiga could only think how humans were....she didn't even know the word to describe it. They simply were hypocrites (at times, most of the time, all the time but distinct circumstances as reasons), predictable yet unexpected.

Senku thought of its future purposes. Milk, cheese. All the good stuff. Taiga asked if it didn't need for it to be pregnant for that to happen and he said it wasn't necessary which amazed her.

They left Nairobi outside, tied to their tree. But they soon worried of leaving it outside where predators could eat her, so they built a small protected area for her.

"You're getting fond of it" she said as she hugged him from behind placing most of her weight on him as he was kneeled down checking Nairobi's leg.

He flinched at her touch but didn't react to it furthermore or said anything about it. It was the first time she got close to him in that way, discarding the sleeping hugs she involuntarily gave him.

"It's the pet of the science kingdom" he smirked.

"Right" she smiled as she hugged her arms tighter around his neck in a delicate loving way.

"At that pace you'll choke me" he pulled her arms gently down but gave up soon even though she didn't fight it to continue wrapping Nairobi's leg.

She just hum a 'hm' in happiness as she began to look at Nairobi, still hugging him tight.

She then thought of giving him a cheek kiss since her instincts impulsed her to, but that would be strange and weird. He is only her friend and would go beyond her boundaries of playful flirting if she began to do it often, would it? Her mind tempted.

She just nuzzled her face into his neck instead as Senku placed his reluctant face and slightly leaned side ways trying to get away but allowing her to do so at the end.

His neck was there. Pale and clear awaiting a tattooed bite or kiss.

Kissing his neck. Her mind enticed again.

She groan and Senku looked beside attempting to figure out her struggle as little smoke came out her head from her overthinking like she did when he explained science stuff.

———

Time passed. Together in their little home with the pet of the science kingdom. Food was obtained and water as well, and they advanced on the cure but there was no results yet.

Taiga walked into the forest and she encountered his back. "Se-" she quickly turned back and tip toe in a fast way back to their camp.

"Huh" he turned around and watched her almost tip toe run.

She didn't speak after that, her hands shook until she regain composure, and Senku laughed at her reaction.

———

One night as she was on her own bed, her stomach compressed. She wondered what it was. She rolled in her bed around and around and around.

Senku exclaimed to her to stop moving so much because she didn't allow him to sleep.

Taiga stuck her tongue out at him like a little kid.

He playfully glared back as he was rolled up like a burrito in his blanket, his face the only body part visible.

She laid back down and covered herself.  Smiling at him. He was cute.

"Eres tierno" she mumbled out in Spanish.

"Huh...Go to sleep already" He turned around 'angrily'.

She chuckled.

"Why are you moving so much?" He asked as he laid down in silence.

"My stomach hurts. I can't sleep"

"Your period?"

It clicked. Her period. Right, the shark week had come. "oh." She whispered . She sighed, and turned around.

Days after she learned that he didn't mind sleeping beside her even if she was on her period. As long as he could keep her well and gain sleep.

"So-"

"No" he immediately responded with his eyes close and his back turn to her.

"But I didn't even finished!" She exclaimed

"But I know what you were going to say. My answer will ten billion percent be the same."

"In a millimeter of years?" She replied in a fake sad pouting voice.

"Yes"

"I'll wait till then then." She huff out. She gently laid her hands on his back.

———

One time, on a calm day where he kept experimenting with the swallows. Taiga sat down sewing her clothing and watching their food cook.

He heard her softly hum.

"Mmmm mm mmm~" she hummed silently beside him as she pulled the needle up. "Me complace amarte, disfruto acariciarte." She sang "Es escalofriante tenerte de frente hacerte sonreír.

She smiled as she looked up to see his curious poker face.

She skipped part of the song naturally as she sang her heart out. "Quiero darte un beso. Perder contigo mi tiempo. Guardar tus secretos. Cuidar tus momentos." She smiled as she remembered the song like the back of her hand despite having bad memory "abrazarte. Espérate, adorarte."

Her voice wasn't failing her strangely enough, so she took advantage of it as she fluently sang the song with her heart without knowing. "Tenerte paciencia. Tu locura es mi ciencia!~" she hum the melody and she giggled thinking about the words and how they matched the way she felt with him. She looked up at him realizing she had just sang her heart out to a friend.

He just stared at her, he wasn't even surprise at her sudden change of character.

He smiled and was intrigue by the word of ciencia=science from the song. At the same time, he pulled his brow up, since he couldn't comprehend the words she was saying except for a few he had learned through her.

She translated to him the words by 'singing', more like speaking them, it in Japanese.

From that day on, it was almost a routine to hear her sing to him. She usually sang and forgot the lyrics stopping mid way or mispronouncing words whether it was a song in her own language, English, or Japanese.

It was usual to hear her hum, and rare for her to sing her heart out.

He had listened to various songs, but the ones she sang most to him was Disfruto, te amo mas, and can't help falling in love. But mainly disfruto.

She sang them with passion as if she were dedicating the song to him. Other times, she just hummed it or said the words as if talking that escaped to the air.

She was confident, sassy even. But she was timid and meek. Fragile weak yet strong. A complex combination Senku enjoyed to study and experience. He just enjoyed her too.

He was out in the forest to check the traps. He stepped on the ground with shoes Taiga had insisted to make with some skin she had given up from her resources to make her top.

He walked and encountered a orange red black creature laying in the ground. Giant and intimidating. Yet it was motionless with big bugs surrounding it by air.

The world had changed in obvious years, and he figured the zoo had broken out and the species that survived went through changes due to mutations that would aid them in their survival.

He stared at it and wondered how the tiger was dead. He carefully got closer, reminded out of the blue of her. He smiled. What a pain she was.

He observed a big bite mark on its neck. Yet, the striped predator was ripped out from the stomach. The one who hunted it down had its meal, and left him. He wondered if the predator would returned to claim it meal again, or the reason why the one who took a top predator down left it to rot.

He began to skin the little fur that was left quickly. It would be a waste to leave it there, except for the decay process.

He returned and saw Taiga who returned from the lake from gathering water and showering. She had her hair down, slightly tangled, wet and vaguely wavy due to the water. Her skirt wagging at the move of her hips.

He approached and dropped the basket. "Here" he handed her.

She stared at it confused as she let go of her hair she was pulling apart to untangle and braiding it to maintain it kept. She took the cloth he held and awaited an explanation.

"I found a dead tiger near the cave. So I skinned it for us to use. It would fit you well, tigress."

Her eyes brighten at the nickname. "Tigress?"

"Yes, you're like one" he said as he placed the pots full of nitric acid down.

"I didn't know you thought that" she commented as she leaned over to look at his expression with a sweet curious look.

(Reference^)

"You're...like one." He repeated as he attempted to explain, but he didn't even know.

"How?"

"Your presence is like a Tiger." And you're really beautiful he thought as he stared at the curious girl.

"I like it. I like them," she reported "Genius"

She made a top, since there was little tiger skin. She had made the sides under her arms open to show skin where black strings tied the front and back together in a zig zag way. The top had neck sides that derived from a crossed like bra where her breast showed but covered. The only way to put it on was to untie the black bow from the sides and take it off up right.

Complicated, but nobody was going to take her clothing off except her, so it was perfect.

She gleefully smiled at Senku at her finish product as she asked "how does it look?" Her hands spreaded out lowly as she blushed randomly with eagerness.

(My artwork, this is Taiga, the Tigress^)

He looked over with a small surprised look at Taiga who wore the tiger skin on. She even had tied a black strand of cloth around her thigh. She looked cute as she blushed and almost jumped in happiness.

"How do I look Senku?" she sweetly repeated her question as she walked over at him quickly almost bobbing in happiness with the same expression and hand body posture.

He blushed and looked down at the wet feeling his hand touched. He stared at nitric acid he had been spilling without reason due to the commotion she created.

He quickly reacted and he struggled to clean the messed. He looked back up at her eager eyes that suddenly showed the deep like galaxy full of her soul.

He stared at it nonetheless as he sigh and closed his eyes in 'annoyance'. "You look fine." He replied as he looked at her with question at her happiness.

She smiled at her work she had accomplish to make and he smiled fondly at her, melting into her warmth and accomplishment.

Female clothing acquired.

———

Another time. He was exhausted and he sat down on the ground as he looked up the sky.

She walked towards him and she placed her hands on top of his shoulders, on the air not touching his skin. "...m-May I?" She meekly asked.

He stared at her with his crimson eyes that intimidated her in a peculiar way. He wasn't sure what she was planning to do "yeah"

She placed her hands on his head and gently pushed it back to avoid his look.

She then placed her hands on his shoulders and began to massage him. She blushed embarrassed at her task. Wondering if she was doing okay, but she then enjoyed her action when he felt well.

He began to moan slightly, sighing and melting at her touch. He was really exhausted.

"It would be better if I had cream" she thought.

She rubbed the sides of his neck and the back of his head. "We'll do it next time" she said referring to the broken piece of clay. His coat hanging dry along with his rope.

"Yeah" he said and she took off her hands and suggested to go sleep. As she stared at the beautiful moon.

They both went to their bed. Having their routinely talk.

"What do you think about eating animals?" She asked as she turned around to look at his eyes across the room.

"It's the food chain."

"I agree with you. Yet, there has been always some animals I can't and wouldn't think of eating." She confided him "not even the animals we eat are easy to think about killing. But it's the food chain, and it's for the need"

"And boiii, do I love meat." She softly exclaimed with a chuckle.

Senku smiled at her comment, noticing how she at times said words in an English manner and the rest in Japanese where he could understand. Such as boi, omg, lol, or weird sounds like those. When she spoke in Spanish she made weird sounds like ey like yes like agreeing, seh as yes, or spoke in Spanish.

He was learning her languages as she spent time with her. She always taught him words and he was a fast learner.

"Te amo"

"Te amo"

Her smile grew, and translated "I love you"

"I know."

She stared at him searching for a explanation with a nervous look.

"It's almost universal to know how to say I love you in the known languages. Te amo, ti amo, I love you, aisteru" he explained

"Why you say it then?" She shyly asked.

"You're teaching me that phrase, you'll teach me sentences or more after that, won't you?."

She stared at him blankly, but return to earth quickly "Aww~ too bad" she pouted "I wanted you to mean your words"

He leer at her, but he chuckle afterwards.

She continue to teach him words and phrases. He soon learned what tierno meant, how to say princess, tiger, cow, and to count. He was being taught Spanish more than English, but he catch on fast being able to have small conversations with her in Spanish and very short ones in English.

———

Nights were always full of their talks. The conversations were ended with them wanting to gain sleep telling one another of their long day ahead and late time, or simply quieting and falling deep sleep usually with the hands of the tigress on his back.

They slept sooner when they slept beside each other, and when they didn't sleep beside each other they encountered struggle to sleep. Their night talks derived from their insomnia despite their exhaustion. Senku didn't mind them, and in fact secretly enjoyed her silly conversations and she seem to love him to ramble off about his science in a distinct manner others do.

Even through her unrelated science conversations, he always found some sort of beauty or philosophical thing when she spoke. He even acknowledged the fact that he enjoyed her dulcet voice that most of the times horribly sang. As if it were her luring voice that brought him into space immediately. Maybe into something dangerous.

He contributed on the conversations realizing it brought them into a healthy coexistable relationship. Which he approved of as long as he could continue his science, survive, and build their steady friendship. Just like with his childhood friend, Taiju.

"Same, I like the moon most" she said as she concur with the white hair boy. "It's just so beautiful."

Beautiful. She always looked beautiful. Beside the moon he felt he was beside a mysterious goddess. His gaze analyzed her figure that was sitting on the edge of the bed, something she usually didn't do.

"Do you have any religion?"

"Science"

She smiled "of course. But do you believe in God?" She inquired wondering the response of the young scientist.

"I don't mind it. My father indulge me Christianity, and I think it could be true since there is scare texts like the Bible and evidence that Jesus existed. It sounds credible."

"Same. My mother tried to teach me..." she evaded his red eyes. "But I laughed every time she made me pray. I just couldn't stop laughing for some reason. So I never learned. But I try to believe."

"Three wishes" she asked.

"A huge lab for myself. Health" he evilly smiled "and people to make them work "

"Interesting, didn't take you long"

"It's simple. What would your wishes be?"

"To have perfect memory. You know the type that sees something and you can remember every single detail about it just like having a photograph." Her vague frown disappeared "I would then wished to know everything from everything! If mermaids exist or existed, if ghost exist, if aliens exist, if there is a parallel universe, if there are other worlds, everything. Everything about everything. Except the future." She yelled as she raised her arms up "lastly..." she looked up "my last wish would have been kept save for when I know what I wanted. But I think I would now use it incase my parents don't make it" her voice got softer as she spoke.

"Why are you kind to me?" She asked randomly after finishing her sentence.

He raise his brow "...why wouldn't I be?" He noted as she had asked a question that she kept inside. "You're my partner." He explained.

She hum in response. She closed her eyes and they both continue speaking about stuff until Senku decided it was fine to sleep.

He ended up in her bed at late night when she woke from a nightmare. Senku had shaken her awake. "Taiga. Taiga" he sternly repeated with a hint of worry in his tone as he shook her.

She woke up punching him in the face at full power.

Her eyes widen in realization as she trembled.

Next morning he had a red aching cheek and a depressed aura surrounded the Tigress.

———

Taiga brought fish. She then worked with some cloth scraps to make a blanket to cover the entrance of their room as he prepared food.

He handed her a stick with small pieces of meat organized in single file on top of the other like cooked marshmallows would be. She smiled and took it, taking a small bite of the side of the stacked meat.

"Mmm!~" her eyes widened and she immediately recognized the taste "salt" she licked her lips as she turned to look at Senku.

He smirked and nodded "I went over to the seawater while you were gone to pull out some salt"

She was the one making happy sounds this time. Senku observed his result of his adventure, taking in pride that his scientific knowledge resulted in making her happy.

He learned that she was the one who placed a generous quantity of salt into her food, so he brought salt more often.

———

Through out time mornings were like:
"Oi" he raised his arm and attempted to look behind. "Oi Taiga" he said slightly louder.

"Mm" she just hugged tighter.

"wake up" She opened her eyes and looked at him. Staying in the same position with a slight angry face. She just hid behind his back, whining.

He sighed as he saw her, getting out of her grip that was loose in purpose.

It became common for him to sleep beside her. He got used to the touch she gave, always drawing figures, and letters. At times, she ran her arms around him when he was "asleep", hugging him half way always, but always ending up hugging him to no end.

It got so casual that she asked permission to sleep beside him without an excuse. He just didn't care, so he made space for her. Privileges he had given for her smile and their sleep that simply became a normal friendship routine:

"Move" she gently said as she pushed him aside.

"Huh?"

She rolled herself in, grabbing into his coat. Senku simply didn't want to deal with it, so he didn't even complained as he felt her grasp at his coat. Next day, waking up to an octopus grasp.

He took her words in from her remark that she didn't have nightmares, that it was the first time a nightmare had terrorized her to the point of tears. She even got more surprised that she was kept in fear after the first one or three after.

From that information, he could infer she was a strong female that could steady her nerves in front of a situation despite her nerve wracking nervousness. It didn't make sense at all, but that was her. An enigma he enjoys to figure out.

———

She wasn't in bed. Where did the tigress leave to? He wondered as he sat up. His eyes then laid on the pretty girl sit on the edge of the tree as she stared down as she dangle her legs slowly.

She was crying again.

"What is it?" He asked as he question himself what she was doing out here but the least the girl needed was to be questioned about her actions that ten billion percent were to calm down.

She didn't respond, but she hugged her knee leaving the other dangling in the height.

He wasn't sure of what to do other than sit beside her, but her brown eyes looked at him in a painful way.

"Would you sell your daughter?"

Their eyes met and quiver in different reasons. His heart slowed as he wasn't afraid of her, but instead fond of the stranger that had won his friendship.

He had grown accustom to her dangerous turns. It caused some kind of fear or surprise at first from the unexpected transitions, but he learned to handle it as if he knew it was no threat. But this time it was not bright look or her deadly look.

His mind went on full turns on all his thoughts that appeared within that silence between them.

Her eyes begged for a response that congested on undesired hope. Hope for him. Need for him.

She looked so vulnerable. So fragile, and vulnerable.

"Those customs are old, immoral. And illegal in some parts of the world. I wouldn't sell anyone."

She stood up and dragged him by his sleeve to bed where she cuddled with him as she drew figures in his back. "I thought he wouldn't be able too"

Days, full of surprises, and companionship. The tigress and the genius simply survived as they met each other, grew together closer in a way they wouldn't think at first. Days, weeks, and months soon would get more complex as rock shattered, opening the intricate road ahead that laid blood, tears, and sweat for the pair. Pain, love, death and life. Brimful of what the tigress was destine and what Senku would dare. A road where the end was nothing.

————————————

Sorry, it has been a long time. Life stuff, and I have been drawing so it is hard to manage time. And then like yeah 😐...sowwy. I was suppose to make this chapter short...but it always becomes much....

This is like Taiga hugs herself when she is hugging her knees^

Yes, I like Juvia (not that way), especially when she calms her ovaries down (season three). 😂

So when I speak about cat like faces, I mean like you guys know Yato?

Yes like this or similar to this^

What do you like and think is more beautiful the sun or the moon? Choose one only.

Vote, comment, feedback, ENJOY!!!! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 770 34
Ishigami M/N, the older twin between him and Ishigami Senku. After having an accident when he was young, his vocal cords were damaged seriously cau...
545K 17.8K 44
Childhood friends that has never been separated even through the stone age... (Y/n) and Senku have been friends ever since her older brother, Taiju...
155K 5.2K 21
Y/N was an overly enthusiastic girl, being the student council president in school. It was usual to see her running around helping people, even those...
132K 3.7K 56
Sweet like a lemon, eh? * * * Katsuki Bakugo is ready for his second year at UA to be all about him but the arrival of a mysterious and highly talen...