Her Only Hope

By talabook

Sequel of His Only Rose. Make sure to read that one first! Rose's life didn't turned out as planned. After li... More

CAST
CAST 2
Recap
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
FINAL CHAPTER
A/N

CHAPTER 12

4.6K 144 14
By talabook

Rose's POV

I am laying on my bed meanwhile Octavia is taking a little nap. She took a shower and I lent her some of my clothes. The pants were a little oversized and Jason lent her his hoodie, it is really big, but she looks comfortable.

Ace told me that Octavia's parents were going to arrive today. He said her father answered the phone and told him he was coming to get her.

I turn to look at Octavia and my heart is broken for her. The way someone can be so inhuman to hurt a little girl. After knowing what they did not only to Octavia but every woman makes me furious. It makes me want to fucking kill everyone.

I hate to admit it, but it's true. I want to do it for every single girl who was hurt, raped, tortured, killed.

I heard a knock on my door which took me out of my thoughts. Slowly and silently, I stand up trying not to wake up Octavia. I opened the door thinking it was Jason but it wasn't.

"They are here." Ace said. I turned to look at Octavia, she didn't wake up or anything so I decided to first talk to her parents about her issue and what happened to her down there.

"Let's go." I walked past him but he stopped me.

"Aren't you going to tell Octavia?" He says in a whispering voice so we dont wake her up, he looks at her and then back at me.

"First we need to talk to her parents." I said and walked downstairs. Jason was the only one sitting in the living room. We both looked at each other and he stood up walking towards me.

"They told me two men were coming. Maybe someone brought her father." He said. I sighed hoping everything can turn out okay.

Out of nowhere a loud knock is heard from the door which made me jump a little sending me chills.

I walked towards it and opened the door with a small smile which disappeared in an instant. A man in his mid forties was standing in front of me, and immediately the smell of alcohol filled my nostrils.

"I am here for the kid." His voice was rough and I could barely understand what he said. He is wearing black jeans and a black shirt. His hair is black as well as his eyes. He was very built, but something in him didn't make me feel comfortable at all.

He didn't ask and just walked inside, Jason's eyes looked at me and then towards the man. His jaw clenched and all his body became tense. He walked towards the man and grabbed his shoulder stopping him from going somewhere around the house.

"Who do you think you are coming inside of this house? Wanna get killed?" Jason's voice became deep, deeper than usual.

The man's hand moved Jasons from his shoulder, "And who do you think you are for taking my kid away from me?" The man tried to keep a serious face but then he smiled and walked to the chairs. He grabs a chair and sat down almost falling over to the floor, he literally couldn't walk by his own. He can't even sit down.

He is completely drunk.

Where the fuck is his wife.

Jason's fist clenched and before he could do anything to him I grabbed his arm. His eyes came in contact with mine giving me a concerned look. I know he is concerned about Octavia. I am too.

I walked towards Octavia's father and sat down in front of him, "If I were you, I would show more respect towards us. We can end your life in a second." I said. He looked at me and his eyes were literally closing. He is way too intoxicated to even stay awake. I just want him to leave my fucking house.

I can't stand seeing this type of behavior. As if they didn't care what life will bring them. As if they didn't care about anything at all.

"I just want the fucking kid!" He stands up aggressively making me kind of scared. I stood up and Jason came towards me and his hand came in contact with the man's neck. Jason aggressively shoved him against the wall, "Show more respect to your own daughter. And thank her later because she is the only reason why I am not pulling a bullet across your head."

The man's face was filled with fear and his body was shaking a little. He tried to push Jason away but Jason didn't move or took a step back. He is way stronger than him. I could see Jason was choking him way too hard, the man's face started to turn red and I knew I was the only one to stop him.

I grabbed Jason's shoulder and his body relaxed with my touch, "Don't." I said softly. I know Jason's anger can control him and he can go way too far.

"Think of Octavia." I whispered. Jason moves his hands from his neck making him fall to his knees.

"There is NO WAY I am letting Octavia stay with this alcoholic!" Jason said in a loud voice making me shiver. This part of Jason has always scared me but I know he isn't capable of hurting me. I know it.

"I know but he is her dad! We can't take him away from her!" I said, "She can't grow without a dad!"

This topic always comes back.

Alcohol.

The way someone can change in either a bad or good way. I know the reason he is like this is because he has been through this situation before.

Alcohol was the reason his father did everything.

"She has me!" Jason said. What does he mean? He can't take care of Octavia, not with our dangerous job. I know if she stays we can protect her but I don't want to take risks. I don't want to put her life in danger.

"Jason I don't want to risk it!" I said. Lorenzo came downstairs and walked towards us. He was looking at Octavia's dad with a questioning look. He didn't say a word. He knew that if a man is lying down on the floor almost unconscious, he did something to pissed us off.

"She will be more in danger with him." Jason said pointing at him. He was still on the floor and his back was against the wall, he had a small smirk on his face.

"She will be fine. Some of my friends always come over and we can-" Before he could finish I walked towards him and punched him really hard in the face making him spit blood.

He disgusts me.

"I don't care about your decision. She is staying with me." Jason said and left the living room.

Lorenzo didn't move, we just stayed still and silent, looking at him on the ground.

"His name is Marcel." Lorenzo said. I looked at him and sighed.

"You know Jason is right. Octavia can't go with him. You know what will happen."

I know.

I do.

But I feel she is safer if some other family adopts her and takes care of her like normal people. She needs to continue a normal life and go to school, meet boys, have friends, go to parties, go to college, get her dream job.

Just for her to have a beautiful life without feeling danger.

"I don't want her to live like this Lorenzo, with drugs, killings and torture. I don't want her to feel in danger."

"She won't. She is protected by us."

"That's what we always say but someone ends up dead." I said and Connor came to my thoughts. I feel a knot down my throat knowing I was about to cry.

"You can take care of her, we all can." He said. But I am afraid. Afraid of the consequences if something goes wrong.

"I wish I could." A tear left my eye. I know he is right but I also think it's for the better for her to leave this dangerous world.

"Tell someone to take him away. I don't want him here unless I allow it." I turn around and walk away.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To the gym."

The only place to clear my mind.

------------------

I hope everyone is doing okay with this coronavirus.

Thanks for reading my book!!!

I will try to post more and sorry for taking such a long time.

Thank you for 6k!!

Love you guys!!!

(Sorry for any grammar mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 2K 43
COMPLETE✔️ A sequel of Rose Is Back With Roses *Gabrielle Oliver's story* "The man you came with," he paused as she drew in a sharp breath. "Is he yo...
1.3M 19.7K 77
I wish I could just go to a corner and hide. pretend I don't exist. This club/ party type thing, whatever you call this place where I'm at, I could...
112K 2.4K 24
He loved me, He loved me not He loved me, but not, in the way I needed him to say. "When you lose someone who use to be your everything it's like...
2.7K 82 18
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...